Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help (25423 Views)

I Talk Too Much! Help. / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
emezuo17:
. I still dont understand and get angry when they are told they have added weight, my wife came to pick me from the airport one day while coming back from work, we were jisting and i just chipped in that she has added weight, booom she became very quiet and cold and i was like what have i said wrongly, men i had to apologize oh, but men do not get angry when told they have added weight. Women should stop seeing being slim as being beautiful, as far as you are not obese, if some one says you have added weight and you dont like the weight go and burn it, or better still tell the person you are adding weight deliberately,

It hurts. The anger stems from the fact that we feel it's none of your business to point it out. We know it already. I can't explain it more than that. It's just annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by enemyofprogress: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
I tolded my babe some months ago that she was getting two farts and since then I have not sin her again
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by badwife: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Please tell her straight up, I used to be very fat (as in almost obese).

My husband never said anything about it to me, then I got pregnant and lost a lot of weight and he started making fun of my stature back then.

I asked him, if you had an issue with my stature back then how come you never said anything?

I used to have a terrible smell down there and he never said anything, I noticed it and worked on it and then he tells me one day that "it's good you don't smell anymore".

If you truly care about her, please tell her without sugarcoating it.

If someone tells me my mouth stinks, I'll hug and thank you for truly caring about me...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by biggy26: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, would you wanna be told that you're fat though?
When people gain weight, they know. So it becomes annoying when they're constantly reminded of how big they've gotten.

Since December I've gradually put on weight & people have been pointing it out, much to my annoyance. Just this past weekend, someone who I consider to be just one bite away from being obese told me that we are now almost the same size. LMFAO. I know she was probably joking , but I FELT that. I almost exploded, not from being fat, but from rage. I was really angry & offended that she saw me that way grin

Weight gain is a sensitive topic. See I got touched when it was someone I don't even care about that said it. If she likes you & you put her on the spot like that, she'll either catch feelings (be hurt ) or hate you on the spot. Tread carefully smiley
Loool! where have you been?
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Saff(f): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

No bro. The fact that am worried about her looks does not in any way show I lust after her. Love too has eyes and can see. Love too has reservations bro smiley
very true.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Caracta:
In love, fear is not an option. I don’t see anything wrong in telling her how you would like her to hit the gym or lose some weight. It’s all for her good and her health. If we always wait for people to tell us only good things about ourselves, then we are far from maturity.

If that would make her hate you, then you need to think twice about the friendship or relationship. Just tell her lovingly, not in a harsh manner. Or jokingly, without judging her. She has to trust you to know you actually mean well for her.

And tell her, she doesn’t need to change because of you. You wouldn’t love her less. You just need her to change for health reasons and because you see a future with her. And she should feel free to point out whatever change she wants in you too. Don’t make it about you. That would be selfish.

Wow.. So most ladies see a guy who tell them to lose some weight as selfish..

The same thing a girl told me..

But why do girls have to look at it from that point?

I don't get...

How does that amount to being selfish?
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2018
badwife:
Please tell her straight up, I used to be very fat (as in almost obese).

My husband never said anything about it to me, then I got pregnant and lost a lot of weight and he started making fun of my stature back then.

I asked him, if you had an issue with my stature back then how come you never said anything?

I used to have a terrible smell down there and he never said anything, I noticed it and worked on it and then he tells me one day that "it's good you don't smell anymore".

If you truly care about her, please tell her without sugarcoating it.

If someone tells me my mouth stinks, I'll hug and thank you for truly caring about me...
That is the problem with today's world..like tallest said, weak minded people and hypocrites...nobody wants to hear the truth these days..even if it's for their own good..many pastors today have learnt this, tell people only what they want to hear..

3 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Astonmartins: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:
There is this lady I really like so much but one major turn off I have with ladies is been over weight or too fat or surplus! undecided I don't know how I can tell her to try and reduce her weight as ladies don't like been told that they are fat. I once did that and became an automatic enemy with one lady. Help me!!

Bro, telling skinny girls that they are gaining weight is the best news ever.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2018
biggy26:

Loool! where have you been?

At the buffet table grin
I just took some time off to focus. How are you?
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by geezynoni: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
The fact that you are worried about her looks proves what you have for her is far from "love" and closer to "Lust".......... angry
Fact
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by themodernman: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

Hmmm, thanks. This one is very strong o. How can someone say it so that any decision you make later would not be referenced to when you said she was over weight or me been misconceived.

The thing is not to say it but help her instead.

Actions speak louder than words. We're fond of pointing out the wrong in others as you eagerly and excitedly wanna do. However majority of people actually know their wrongs already and don't need you to point it out again, it can be quite annoying & irritating.

Don't point out, help the person lose weight without even saying what you're tryna do, and the person will get the jist and love you more. The person will also be encouraged to fight the weight gain with you.

Never talk, never point out, they already know so you're kind of adding up to their misery, smearing wound with hot spices by doing that.

Just help her shikena.

For example you can refuse her buying sugary stuffs like soft drinks, ice creams, chocolates etc when both of you are together. If she asks why, NEVER tell her the real reason, simply say you don't want her eating such unhealthy stuffs, she'll get the message and cooperate.

Encourage her for a jogging session but don't force her to go for it....Let it all be fun for her and you'll see her indulge and perhaps even take it up personally.

Ask her how she feels occasionally , encourage and convince her to be totally straightfoward with you in a heart to heart manner. Girls can be severely depressed and still keep a pretty face, being men attracted to pretty faces, we might not detect and let it slide and sometimes depression make people indulge in binge eating habits resulting in obesity. Try to make her happy. Truly happy. Most truly happy & excited people rarely get overweight I tell you, cos they rarely have time to indulge in such bad eating habits, their lives is too funfilled for all that crap believe me.

The solution is to ACT, cos we Africans are so used to pointing fingers which only worsens and deepens the problem one faces.

Goodluck bro...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by biggy26: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

At the buffet table grin I just took some time off to focus. How are you?
Lol. Welcome back. I'm great!

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

Hmmm, thanks. This one is very strong o. How can someone say it so that any decision you make later would not be referenced to when you said she was over weight or me been misconceived.
Just tell her you guys will be jugging every morning (4am) 4 times every week. Easy peasy. Girls don't want to hear that they are fat, becusae then they'll start being very insecure and looking for a way to reduce that fat and when it's not working, frustration sets in and then comes hate for the guy that is putting her through all that mental stress.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by JastSiryin(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
The fact that you are worried about her looks proves what you have for her is far from "love" and closer to "Lust".......... angry
Bros make we hear word jare. The fact that one loves doesn't mean he shouldn't have preferences. The fact that I love driving doesn't mean I'll hop into any beat up jalopy I can get my hands on, knowing I could get something better. Some things are just plain unattractive, love or no love.

3 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

No bro. The fact that am worried about her looks does not in any way show I lust after her. Love too has eyes and can see. Love too has reservations bro smiley

Use an unknown number. And write.

I know you don't know me. I have been an admirer for so long. I want to marry you. And I wud love to spend the rest of my life with you. But please stop getting bigger. I want us to have sex till we are both grandparents. Can you do something about your weight gain please?. For our future sakes. I promise to reveal myself soon. Very soon. Love always.

That's the secret
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by menshowng(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:
There is this lady I really like so much but one major turn off I have with ladies is been over weight or too fat or surplus! undecided I don't know how I can tell her to try and reduce her weight as ladies don't like been told that they are fat. I once did that and became an automatic enemy with one lady. Help me!!

Gimiee ha control i go help u tel am
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by teewhydope(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Jigba:

You dont really know what you want dude. What the heck is wrong with being dark skinned?.

lol you don't understand the joke
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by don4real18(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

No offence but is she your wife No ... I'm not sure why you even feel entitled to comment on her weight...are you the one paying for her feeding

All I know is you should get ready for a good slap if you become bold enough to tell her
So you are one of the ones that resort to violence against men but scream abuse when it's the other way around
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

No offence but is she your wife No ... I'm not sure why you even feel entitled to comment on her weight...are you the one paying for her feeding

All I know is you should get ready for a good slap if you become bold enough to tell her

There's absolutely nothing wrong in telling sm1 the truth it just depends on how u say it. Yes smtmes they know bt they don't really understand and if they understand they wud be glad to get the best solution for them. If they care about themselves.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Rhaspody(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2018
tell her to follow commedianne lepacious on Instagram. I love chubby women but there's a limit

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2018
jaxxy:

There's absolutely nothing wrong in telling sm1 the truth it just depends on how u say it. Yes smtmes they know bt they don't really understand and if they understand they wud be glad to get the best solution for them. If they care about themselves.

The question is ...is it your place to them
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by selfwife(f): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2018
I have always been almost overweight and sometimes become overweight.whenever my man observes that my stomach is becoming bigger than before,he just tells me no alcohol,bread and fried Plantain for the next two weeks.and we are always in it together so it will not be a punishment.he then buys plenty fruits,walnuts,garri and garden egg as snacks instead of the chips,fried this and that...I think you can try this........do not tell her directly that she is fat not because she isnt ,but because she will raise eyebrows when she sees you with a slim lady..
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by asawanathegreat(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Just lie to them that they are fine the way they are. U will be the best guy so far
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by marvinsync(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:
Swiftlee:
Swiftlee:

just tell her let's go to the gym
as in exercise with her , no need to directly tell her anything she'll get what ur tryna do cause they know when they put on weight and the fact that ur joining her will encourage her and appreciate u not trying to hurt her feelings
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

The question is ...is it your place to them

If shes my frnd it damn right is! Lol I have a cousin dats fat and i tell her, she gets defensive bt i simply let her know cos its no more about looks bt health and she wasn't like dat b4. Its my duty and i will see it tru.

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MizMyColi(f): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:
I am here to read how the fat girls will make the best rebuttals here grin
undecided
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by ekmike(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2018
If you really care about her, you can work with her to reduce the excesses. Take her for a walk, or go to the gym together
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
[ you can just nicely say baby you are gaining weight and its not good for your health ,and i dont want you to lose the beautiful shape that got my attention. Then you can look for a gym for her and join her in working out just to encourage her.quote author=Swiftlee post=69028975]There is this lady I really like so much but one major turn off I have with ladies is been over weight or too fat or surplus! undecided I don't know how I can tell her to try and reduce her weight as ladies don't like been told that they are fat. I once did that and became an automatic enemy with one lady. Help me!! [/quote]
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by xynerise: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
MizMyColi:
undecided

Chill grin
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MizMyColi(f): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

Chill grin

I'm as chilled as a bottle of Coke smiley
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by xynerise: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
MizMyColi:

I'm as chilled as a bottle of Coke smiley

Which CL? grin
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by emelda86(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
I am a chubby sexy babe with everything intact but truth be told over weight is bad I understand your feelings....I love guys who will tell me to my face than going behind my back mocking me or telling friends to tell me.

I see you love her,there's a way u will tell her she will appreciate you & work on herself look for the perfect time & tell her

I opinion though nobody should come & impose his or hers on me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.