Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help (25422 Views)

I Talk Too Much! Help. / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by romenna: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
emelda86:
I am a chubby sexy babe with everything intact but truth be told over weight is bad I understand your feelings....I love guys who will tell me to my face than going behind my back mocking me or telling friends to tell me.

I see you love her,there's a way u will tell her she will appreciate you & work on herself look for the perfect time & tell her

I opinion though nobody should come & impose his or hers on me.
hit the gym now oh, i nor wan hear stories later lol

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by emelda86(f): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
romenna:
hit the gym now oh, i nor wan hear stories later lol

Lol.....I thought you like me like this cry
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by romenna: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
emelda86:

Lol.....I thought you like me like this cry
and im tellin u now wit so much luv to hit d gym grin
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by emelda86(f): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
romenna:
and im tellin u now wit so much luv to hit d gym grin

OK darlyn anything for you even orgasm cool
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by mimimile93: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:
There is this lady I really like so much but one major turn off I have with ladies is been over weight or too fat or surplus! undecided I don't know how I can tell her to try and reduce her weight as ladies don't like been told that they are fat. I once did that and became an automatic enemy with one lady. Help me!!

Take her to gym every weekend.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by romenna: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
emelda86:

OK darlyn anything for you even orgasm cool
kiss
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by rayobaba(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
If both of u love each other. Start behaving like u don't care for her . She will be forced to ask why u changed. Then, with diplomacy let her know u don't really like lady being fat. If she doesn't want to lose u, she will work on herself.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by pally123: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Let's see her picture first. The word 'fat' is relative undecided
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Paentera(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:
There is this lady I really like so much but one major turn off I have with ladies is been over weight or too fat or surplus! undecided I don't know how I can tell her to try and reduce her weight as ladies don't like been told that they are fat. I once did that and became an automatic enemy with one lady. Help me!!

Dump her ass cos she will keep getting fatter and you'll keep getting miserable.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by olumide4christ: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It hurts. The anger stems from the fact that we feel it's none of your business to point it out. We know it already. I can't explain it more than that. It's just annoying.

@ the bolded above...he said she was his wife...why should it be none of his business if his wife is gaining weight??
Do you understand what marriage entails?? Both parties are in marriage not just to bear Mr and Mrs but to help each other out & correct one another when the need arises.
Come to think of it...if the wife begins to have weight-related health issues, who will be expected to take responsibility?
Is it not the husband?
If he doesn't accompany her to the hospital to try to resolve the health issues because it was "none of his business" in the 1st place, will you or people in general not call him irresponsible or say he does not love his wife?

Its surely the man's business!!
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
olumide4christ:

@ the bolded above...he said she was his wife...why should it be none of his business if his wife is gaining weight??
Do you understand what marriage entails?? Both parties are in marriage not just to bear Mr and Mrs but to help each other out & correct one another when the need arises.
Come to think of it...if the wife begins to have weight-related health issues, who will be expected to take responsibility?
Is it not the husband?
If he doesn't accompany her to the hospital to try to resolve the health issues because it was "none of his business" in the 1st place, will you or people in general not call him irresponsible or say he does not love his wife?

Its surely the man's business!!

And my answer is, that's how people with weight issues feel, that it's none of your business. Why do you think she got cold on him after what he said?
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by olumide4christ: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
badwife:
Please tell her straight up, I used to be very fat (as in almost obese).

My husband never said anything about it to me, then I got pregnant and lost a lot of weight and he started making fun of my stature back then.

I asked him, if you had an issue with my stature back then how come you never said anything?

I used to have a terrible smell down there and he never said anything, I noticed it and worked on it and then he tells me one day that "it's good you don't smell anymore".

If you truly care about her, please tell her without sugarcoating it.

If someone tells me my mouth stinks, I'll hug and thank you for truly caring about me...

1000 likes for your comment..I wish all women had your kind of stance towards correction and opposition...perhaps the world would have been a better place.

What I know is that people who don't like being told the truth will always be hurt & disappointed by people in their relationships.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Paentera(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, would you wanna be told that you're fat though?
When people gain weight, they know. So it becomes annoying when they're constantly reminded of how big they've gotten.

Since December I've gradually put on weight & people have been pointing it out, much to my annoyance. Just this past weekend, someone who I consider to be just one bite away from being obese told me that we are now almost the same size. LMFAO. I know she was probably joking , but I FELT that. I almost exploded, not from being fat, but from rage. I was really angry & offended that she saw me that way grin

Weight gain is a sensitive topic. See I got touched when it was someone I don't even care about that said it. If she likes you & you put her on the spot like that, she'll either catch feelings (be hurt ) or hate you on the spot. Tread carefully smiley

Hope your health is top notch? With obesity comes health challenges.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Paentera:

Hope your health is top notch? With obesity comes health challenges.

I'm not obese. I'm currently a size 34. I ballooned from a svelte 30-32.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by olumide4christ: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And my answer is, that's how people with weight issues feel, that it's none of your business. Why do you think she got cold on him after what he said?

You are yet to answer the 'koko' of my question. Its not about feelings but the truth.

BTW...my wife is a bit on the fat side, not plus size though...she knows it..I tell her & talk to her about it...I advise her on what to do to maintain her shape...she never gets angry at me when we talk about it (we have been married for about 7 years now)...she makes effort to do some exercises...she never vex for me one day when we talk about the issue.
This matter is just like somebody telling me that Fulani herdsmen are operating in a place in which I am heading to...should I get angry with that person or thank him/her for caring about & loving me
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
olumide4christ:

You are yet to answer the 'koko' of my question. Its not about feelings but the truth.

BTW...my wife is a bit on the fat side, not plus size though...she knows it..I tell her & talk to her about it...I advise her on what to do to maintain her shape...she never gets angry at me when we talk about it (we have been married for about 7 years now)...she makes effort to do some exercises...she never vex for me one day when we talk about the issue.
This matter is just like somebody telling me that Fulani herdsmen are operating in a place in which I am heading to...should I get angry with that person or thank him/her for caring about & loving me

You're comparing apples & pears. It's more like when someone points out that you have a huge nose, while you know you have it & the fact that it's huge happens to be one of your biggest insecurities. You don't have weight issues, so I don't expect you to understand the emotional baggage that comes with. The person already feels like shìt because of it, so when you make comments about their weight, it makes them feel even worse. Why is that so hard to understand? Would you be elated if I constantly picked on something you're not happy about, about yourself? Because that's exactly what it feels like, it feels like criticism. Don't tell me the answer is to lose weight because then it comes down to, who the hell are you to be telling me what I should do? Fat people are fat, not rètarded. So "we" don't wanna be told what to do like we're incapable of thinking for ourselves. You're fat - lose weight. Well, Duh! Thanks for pointing out the obvious, genius!

Bottom line is, don't micromanage people. Period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MizMyColi(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

Which CL? grin

Oroboh toh badt
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by xynerise: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
MizMyColi:

Oroboh toh badt
cheesy

grin grin
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
sarahade:

What is your own now. If you don't like fat girls some men do leave her alone.

You are always angry. Why Tell me, please?
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

Why do I have the impression that you are an annoying person. How many ladies have you pissed off?
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Mhizrohzz(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ladies re honestly sensitive wen being called fat, I am lol nd sometimes u even feel bad wen ur hip is too big to rock a certain type of wear
pls explain to her d benefit of losing weight, nd it will b easier if she's doing it for herself nd not for u ( still don't get y guys think ladies lose weight to suit dem,if she's doing it for u nd u guys break up then she goes back being fat unless she's doing it for herself then she'll maintain her structure)
mk her understand how where u re coming from, nd don't goan b using harsh words oh unless u want to b her enemy
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Paentera(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not obese. I'm currently a size 34. I ballooned from a svelte 30-32.

34 bust is decent. Nice
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

The girl is also very dark skinned
And how is that a problem? do you want her to bleach also? if you don't like dark skinned ladies, then find a light skin.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by HajimeSaito(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Colourich:
And how is that a problem? do you want her to bleach also? if you don't like dark skinned ladies, then find a light skin.

Please don't be upset, I've got nothing against dark skinned girls. I was only teasing Mrcork because he is always expressing his hatred of dark skinned girls.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Liftedhands(f): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I really don't know the best way you can bring it up to her. It's a touchy subject, that's all I can say. Maybe you should fùck her skinny grin Sex is a calorie burner right or are they lying? Let's find out.
Best advice!!! Tell her she's fat youve gotten your self enemied for life!!! Keep quite about it, you will resent her and cause her heartbreak in the future

So op take this sex suggestions and watch her shed the weight happily with a massive self esteem grin

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by ImaIma1(f): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, would you wanna be told that you're fat though?
When people gain weight, they know. So it becomes annoying when they're constantly reminded of how big they've gotten.

Since December I've gradually put on weight & people have been pointing it out, much to my annoyance. Just this past weekend, someone who I consider to be just one bite away from being obese told me that we are now almost the same size. LMFAO. I know she was probably joking , but I FELT that. I almost exploded, not from being fat, but from rage. I was really angry & offended that she saw me that way grin

Weight gain is a sensitive topic. See I got touched when it was someone I don't even care about that said it. If she likes you & you put her on the spot like that, she'll either catch feelings (be hurt ) or hate you on the spot. Tread carefully smiley

Lol...some people act like they are weight police. Their greeting is "you have added weight" or "you have lost weight". It is really not anyone's business. I don't comment on people's weight unless they ask me. They have mirrors to know if they have lost or added and don't need people greeting them with it.

OP please leave her for men who love her size get a lepa for yourself . If it is already bothering now, it will bother you more later.

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by olumide4christ: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're comparing apples & pears. It's more like when someone points out that you have a huge nose, while you know you have it & the fact that it's huge happens to be one of your biggest insecurities. You don't have weight issues, so I don't expect you to understand the emotional baggage that comes with. The person already feels like shìt because of it, so when you make comments about their weight, it makes them feel even worse. Why is that so hard to understand? Would you be elated if I constantly picked on something you're not happy about, about yourself? Because that's exactly what it feels like, it feels like criticism. Don't tell me the answer is to lose weight because then it comes down to, who the hell are you to be telling me what I should do? Fat people are fat, not rètarded. So "we" don't wanna be told what to do like we're incapable of thinking for ourselves. You're fat - lose weight. Well, Duh! Thanks for pointing out the obvious, genius!

Bottom line is, don't micromanage people. Period.

What needs to be said has been said.

Its well with you. smiley grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.