Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (33734 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Ziggylady(f): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2018
I dont know why males on this thread are crying about this...Marriage for women in Nigeria is extremely stressful while for men its an eldorado.

Married women look and feel better before marriage,while married men look much better after marriage..fact.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by excel101(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Old mama youngies

1 Like

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by AreaFada2: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Daeylar:
And the same ozzy once again

No mind her.

Two aunts, all they could find were baggage Husbands. Do the aunts work at the airport or intercity bus park? grin cheesy

It never occured to Ozzy that maybe her two aunts grew up with similar habits that made them unable to keep their marriage to two men from different families and presumably of different characters.

Their ex-hubbies might be the ones who just offloaded their baggage. grin

Anyway consolation is not a bad thing. tongue
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Glorylynn: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2018
IamHeWrites:
undecided

Women like to believe that men are their problem. I don’t know how true that is if it is true but most of the people talking there are biased. If you check the last tweet and compare then you’d know.
Bro men are scum true true

2 Likes

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by AreaFada2: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Glorylynn:

Bro men are scum true true

Yet women cannot stay without steady cum from men. tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2018
You're bad.your mouth is too sharp
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by cococandy(f): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Guys claim marriage is a disadvantage for them.
Yet.... they are on every social medial fighting people who are advising against marriage. Erm confused much? These type of people should be your best allies in eradicating an institution that is so unfair to you. Unless y’all were just being insincere and mouthing off

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by anyicash(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
There is no excuse for being an evening newspaper. You are either on the table or on the menu. I'm not a physiotherapist, but I know that good looks is a product of a balanced diet, a sound mind and overall healthy lifestyle. It has nothing to do with your marital status. It's just a matter of logic and common sense. I

The harder these expired evening news papers try to defend themselves, the more stupid they become. It's really a shame.
A shame that she is not married..must everyone marry?
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Ziggylady:
I dont know why males on this thread are crying about this...Marriage for women in Nigeria is extremely stressful while for men its an eldorado.

Married women look and feel better before marriage,while married men look much better after marriage..fact.
marriage is not easy for everyone be truthful. We men go through the stress of providing for and coordinating the family. You think that is easy? Or you are just trying to write it off and play dumb?
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2018
cococandy:
Yet.... they are on every social medial fighting people who are advising against marriage. Erm confused much? These type of people should be your best allies in eradicating an institution that is so unfair to you. Unless y’all were just being insincere and mouthing off
we are calling off her hypocrisy. The fact that she is married is a bad pointer. undecided
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

No mind her.

Two aunts, all they could find were baggage Husbands. Do the aunts work at the airport or intercity bus park? grin cheesy

It never occured to Ozzy that maybe her two aunts grew up with similar habits that made them unable to keep their marriage to two men from different families and presumably of different characters.

Their ex-hubbies might be the ones who just offloaded their baggage. grin

Anyway consolation is not a bad thing. tongue

She is right, though it isn't about older single ladies and married women. I think it is more about the partner you are married to.
If a woman is married to a man who doesn't help in the home, she has a job to keep, kids to attend to, a husband to sex, in addition to the strain of child-bearing...it is only normal she looks older.

Lots of Nigerian men fit the above description grin

That said, why are widowers more keen on remarrying?

3 Likes

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by masqot(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Growing old and getting young is a thing of the mind. Sincerely, marriage is not for everybody cause complying to the norm ends up disastrous for those who fall into that category. Summarily, marry or not marry are sacrifices.
#foreveryoung is mind
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2018
I would also look younger if I was not married. The excess disposable income, free time, and lack of domestic and familial responsibilities will ensure that

1 Like

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:
I would also look younger if I was not married. The excess disposable income, free time, and lack of domestic and familial responsibilities will ensure that

Naso...

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Toks2008(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Mynd44:
It's funny though.

This same person is married with a child and pregnant with another child. Maybe we can assume that she will be happier when she divorced her he and and stays single.

People need to watch the type of advisers they take
That is the irony of life.

Most of these feminists are married but will be polluting the social media with crazy feminist ideology and gullible ladies will sheepishly follow their advise.

1 Like

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by donbachi(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2018
Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands,kill their children,practice witchcraft,destroy capitalism and become lesbians.....it is a radical notion that those women are demons...before,madam adam was,in she there is he,in female there is male,in woman there man and before mrs there was mr...u dig?

4 Likes

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Ziggylady(f): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
marriage is not easy for everyone be truthful. We men go through the stress of providing for and coordinating the family. You think that is easy? Or you are just trying to write it off and play dumb?

Oga as at now,as in 2018...Most married men do not go through any damned stress of providing anything!!!...in Nigeria!!.I have countless real life experiences of married people around me,both colleagues at work and family members..

99% of the women in the aforementioned marriages contribut at least 60% of the financial burden in the home...I have heard an earful with complaints from them on how their husbands are not bringing in much financially...

They do all the house chores,cook,take care of the kids,work and bring in more money than their husbands.Most married women will not open up to you about the stress they are going through in other to 'cover their husbands unclothedness'..but the mega stress is Real!!!!...And the men very ungrateful and difficult.

7 Likes

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Etuagievin(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
They are one of the most frustrated people on earth. If u no get husband den at least born. When i dey bank i knew one customer she had over 100m in mutual fund investment, 46 no kid. Easily irritated and flares up.. Every night u can imagine wat dey face cuddling pillow. There are lots of 25 yr old gals looking 38 today
. .Encouraging fornication/ adultery. In the end the child will either have an irresponsible father or one he/she doesn't know. It would be selfish or self-serving to satisfy societal demand for a child and then allow the child to mocked or suffer because of being fatherless, so to speak in the future. As for the the example you gave, the said women can adopt a child. Its not out of place.
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2018
It goes both ways. Unmarried men also look and act younger.

Modified**
Going from the responses on this thread I feel like marriage is an outdated, failed institution and is an extreme risk with very low probability of success.

2 Likes

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Ziggylady:

Marriage for men is what?? Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by monex(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Ziggylady:

Oga as at now,as in 2018...Most married men do not go through any damned stress of providing anything!!!...in Nigeria!!.I have countless real life experiences of married people around me,both colleagues and family members..

99% of the women in the aforementioned marriages contribut at least 60% of the financial burden in the home...I have heard an earful with complaints from them on how their husbands are not bringing in much financially...

They do all the house chores,cook,take care of the kids,work and bring in more money than their husbands.Most married women will not open up to you about the stress they are going through in other to 'cover their husbands unclothedness'..but the mega stress is Real!!!!...And the men very ungrateful and difficult.

a small sample space for such a huge assertion
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by themodernman: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Ziggylady:

My dear follow your heart but make sure your heart is rock solid and isn't easily hurt, cos Nigerian men will taunt the hell outta you.

If you walk by the road and mistakenly slip on a banana peel, they'll attribute it to your singleness at your age.

They'll attribute the most ludicrous reasons with anything happening to you and you'll almost get yourself driven crazy.

The best thing most times is to keep your private life private and don't try to form liberator etc. Norms are thoroughly ingrained and not to so easily effaced from people's psyche.

Just live your live privately but if you feel you can put up with the taunting, ridicule, stigmatisation etc, then go public with it.
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Ziggylady(f): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Marriage for men is what?? Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Hello!!..i deal with facts not fiction.
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by marvelli(f): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:
Shi, someone who doesn't have a PHD looks younger than someone who does... It's not science it's common sense. Someone with zero responsibility will always look younger because they get to sleep! Zero worries equals zero wrinkles!

If you wanna argue this fact then argue with your keypad because I no follow you, since I no send you tongue
(this pidgin ting no be easy oo but I dey try sha grin)
you're so right hon. No insult to men but a lady who isnt dealing with the stress of married life will look years younger for it. Ive noticed this myself. Besides she's not asking ladies not to get married, she's only saying what she sees around her.

3 Likes

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by milemimi93(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2018
I've never taken African feminists serious.
They are frustrated s€X starved confusionists

1 Like

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by monex(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Ziggylady:

men generally age slower. if you add sophistication, you will see why older men might look more attractive.

it is not marriage that makes him look younger
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Ziggylady:

Hello!!..i deal with facts not fiction.
If you honestly think marriage for men in Nigeria is an 'El Dorado' then you're either just biased or still lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Ziggylady(f): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2018
themodernman:

My dear follow your heart but make sure your heart is rock solid and isn't easily hurt, cos Nigerian men will taunt the hell outta you.

If you walk by the road and mistakenly slip on a banana peel, they attribute it to your singleness at your age.

They'll attribute the most ludicrous reasons to anything happening to you and you'll almost be driven crazy.

The best thing most times is to keep your private life private and don't try to form liberator etc. Norms are thoroughly ingrained and not to so easily effaced from people's psyche.

Just live your live privately but if you feel you can put up with the taunting, ridicule, stigmatisation etc, then go public about it.

I get your point.

1 Like

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by monex(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2018
cococandy:

true that is hypocritical. except that it might not be the same guys who say marriage is unfair to them that are fighting those against marriage.

also a lot of peeps used to see marriage as a necessary evil. That is changing now for both gender and thankfully so.

marriage should simply be a choice. even religious books like Paul in the christian bible say we are advised not to marry except we would burn with lust

1 Like

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by shugamummy: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Can we now see that women are yet again their own problems. Is that not laziness of the highest dimension. A man goes to his 9-5,comes back to meet long list of demands from his parents,children,sisters,brothers,inlaws,friends, and most importantly his wife...He draws a scale of preference,sends money to parents,takes in-law for treatments,pays school fees of children,pays schools of in-laws children,attends to the financial demands of his friends,sends money to his sister's and husband and still takes care of his younger brothers. And you the wife who just needs to take ur own bath and look good still blames the man for your poor external look. Now that's what I call LAZINESS

Ziggylady:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) / Dark Skin Guys Or Light Skin Guys? / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.