Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (33736 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s going well, thanks Hun
But it’s so damn hot! Can’t even shop cause I get so drained
Went to Stratford sad what a shame... see ppl just walking around dressed up doing God knows what .. never again
Too many blacks grin going blue water next time..

How are you though ? Hope good

Too many blacks! says the chick from Hackney undecided

PMSL!! Acting like you never went Stratford for a holiday wearing your Sunday best, back in the day grin grin

You should go White city- Westfeild it's so much classier! And the crowds are a fairer shade of black lipsrsealed

It most be real stressful! Girl, planning for a simple nightout is a killer, imagine a wedding cry

I tap into the Bread-gang blessing tho wink

You're making me hella sad! Don't wanna lose you to team wifey-material! You can't move to family section, already annoyed at your attendance on the food section, is too much oo undecided

I send you lots of light and love for the big day and the rest of your lives together! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
cococandy:
@bold, Really?
we should really stop fighting each other, stop and listen to one another.

Understanding each other will actually solve more problems than fighting or dismissing the pain of the other.
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by nlPoster: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by victorian(f): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Op that's your problem.

My own is to live healthy, pamper myself, live in a peaceful environment, be happy and make more money before I marry and settle down.

I owe no one nothing and no one owes me too.

So keep your analysis to yourself.
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by nlPoster: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Everyone needs a partner

Partner is not limited to marital partner alone.

It can mean friend, associate, etc.
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by nlPoster: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
we should really stop fighting each other, stop and listen to one another.

Understanding each other will actually solve more problems than fighting or dismissing the pain of the other.

It's hard to do because most people here are carrying around emotional hurt from their pasts. And as long as they refuse to face this fact they'll keep shifting blame on others who had nothing to do with it.
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by Tayor23(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Stupid because they decided to remain unmarried? You are the stupid one here..sorry!
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by nlPoster: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tayor23:
Stupid because they decided to remain unmarried? You are the stupid one here..sorry!

Whose post are you responding to?
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by nlPoster: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
akeentech:
But my wife looks more younger than her mates, tho we're separated.

Meaning you agree with the poster
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by nlPoster: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ziggylady:
I dont know why males on this thread are crying about this...Marriage for women in Nigeria is extremely stressful while for men its an eldorado.

Married women look and feel better before marriage,while married men look much better after marriage..fact.

True
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by nlPoster: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2019

If you honestly think marriage for men in Nigeria is an 'El Dorado' then you're either just biased or still lying.

It is though.
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by nlPoster: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
monex:

it is not just nigerian men. it is society in general due to our culture. we don't like exceptions /outliers. I have a colleague who is in her early forties and is nasty/mean to everyone.

My other female colleagues thinks she is frustrated about not being married. I say she has an inherent nasty personality. They say they are women and i dont know how women think.

Personality is probably the main reason.
Re: "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says by nlPoster: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mindfulness:

This is a comment I discovered on the comment section of The Guardian a few days ago. grin grin

"This is certainly true of my observations in west Africa, especially in rural areas. The women were always seen selling produce on the side of roads, pounding millet, chopping firewood, collecting water, doing all the domestic chores, usually while having a few kids strapped to their backs. Most of the men seemed to be chilling out under the nearest large tree most of the time."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/02/africa-nigeria-life-saving-optimism-teach-west-depression#comments

Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dark Skin Guys Or Light Skin Guys? / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.