Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Start A Love Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start A Love Story (3932 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Love Story by cuteass1(f): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2007
but then, there was more to it than the physical "thing"

he moved something in me like no other person has ever done

i promised mukina to be careful

afterall one has to give love an open mind, but i would definitely not rush things
Re: Start A Love Story by Maneater1(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2007
Ding Dong, the door bell again.

i go to answer it andf when i open the door,

its this beautiful lady standing there,

before i know whats happened, she gives me a heavy blow to the face and i hit the floor hard.

she says, "keep ur skanky 2$ ass away from my husband" and walks away.

Oh God!!!!

I think she broke my nose,
Re: Start A Love Story by joyblinks(f): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2007
when i managed to stand up from the ground. asked myself, could it be that segun is married? God what a mess. and i managed to forget about him. so 3 days later when i was all alone at home thinking of empty life without a guy, my phone rang. and when i picked the call it was Segun. i got angry and
Re: Start A Love Story by Tobiegal(f): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2007
hissed,

dont u ever cal mi again, angry

u good 4 nothing, heart-breaking bastard! cry
Re: Start A Love Story by cuteass1(f): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2007
i hung up the phone

yea, i was inlove with him already but he was married

at least that's what the lady said
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2007
but i don't need to draw a cxonclussion afterall she might be the girl next door, trying to be smart and also want a piece of action from the sexy guy. And wait i didn't see any evidence of being married in his house abegi! let me give it a trial
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2007
So, i decided on the next plan of action.

Its going to be this weekend!

There's no going back on this one wink

Love is all that matters
Re: Start A Love Story by joyblinks(f): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2007
he later called again to say he is sorry and that the lady i told him about is not his wife but his
Re: Start A Love Story by Tobiegal(f): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2007
Ex! shocked

U can imagin, i was so suprised,

he said the woman would not let him be,

dat she filed for divorce, only to come back,

he said,
Re: Start A Love Story by cuteass1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2007
i was the girl of his dreams

the only one that made his heart go bananas, and he knew deep down him that we were meant to be wink

well that was what i thought too,

the thought of the scary-ex scared me to death

but i knew i had to make him mine because he did make my heart beat faster cheesy
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2007
and i continued hatching my plan on

the best way to make him mine

First of all,
Re: Start A Love Story by Tobiegal(f): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2007
I told him,

apology accepted cheesy

then he asked we go out on a date.

n dats how he wld become mai, i thought.

All i need do now is to, kiss

PS: men, pple am loving dis story!!![sub][/sub]
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2007
to be possesive, at the same time be submissive but, am afraid men are alway trickish the bastard might be telling some one else same line he is reharsing for me well it is all about what u want off we go on de date. it is love that matters grin
Re: Start A Love Story by OmoEko1(f): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2007
So i sat down on my bed thinking about the whole issues about us, saying to myself does this really worth going through all this emition all because of a guy.

Then i decided to listen to Whitney Houston album "Your Love is my Love" to relax me down, but it wasn't helping me at all.

I felt i was getting depressed more, so i decide to smoke some tree to get me high. cheesy cheesy

Am feeling this love story now, cute-ass this is the book we have been trying to write
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2007
knock! knock! knock! it is the door i was so angry atleast i was doing my thing smoking my stuff, i don't want to be disturbed and i answered who is that bastard. With great fury i opened the door.

suprise surprise standing there was my boss this man was such a naughty dude, he has been trying to have his way with me all this while but i don't think i have his time.

and no thanks to my boobs this thing always no how to draw attention to me from guy to men and even old me what funny natural asset.
Re: Start A Love Story by joyblinks(f): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2007
so when my boss came and saw me in that mood, he
Re: Start A Love Story by Tobiegal(f): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2007
he smiled wickedly, like he knew wot i needed was wot he had

i offered him a stick n he obliged,

he took off his jacket, exposing big pot-belle,

goch, i felt so
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
irritated. how was i going to tell him i wasnt interested without hurting his feelings or getting fired. my boss is married with 6 kids. and i know his wife. she comes around the office and she's a good woman. besides my boss has bad teeth from eating gworo! yuk. i tried to tell him to put on his jacket. but instead he started taking off his shirt. i saw his eyes staring at my boobs and his mouth open like a fish out of water. i knew he was up to no good. he started coming towards me and
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2007
Then i have to think thoroughly on what to do then so i will not hurt his feeling.

What a mess i am done for no thanks to the coincidence between his arrival and the stuff i was smoking, then i need to cat fast then i feigned a stomach upset then i ran into the toilet
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2007
the fool actually followed me in there. my mind was racing. i think he's trying to rape me! i tried to close the door but he was pulling on it with me. i started screaming and calling for help. he started begging me to stop and went back to the living room. i stayed in the toilet and locked the door firmly. when i came out he was gone. how was i going to face him tomorrow at the office? anyway just as i was recovering from my fright my door bell rings and its segun. he was
Re: Start A Love Story by joyblinks(f): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2007
georgeously dressed in a very fine
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2007
Tuxedo immediately i sensed he is here 4 the date then i asked him in just to give me a minute, i ran into my room with my heart beating fater, then i know i had to compose my self.

So i ransacked my wardobe for my best dress then i found the one my boss presented to me 4 ma 21st birthday angry that nasty he goat. though he bought it then i will wear it with ma love hum! already calling segun ma love just few day we knew each other dang! see what love can cause well i look forward to a memorable night. wink
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2007
segun took me to this nice posh restaurant. ive never been to a place like this. was trying so hard not to appear bush. i took one look at the menu and i almost couldnt recognise anything on the menu. i ordered the first thing there. hope i'll be able to eat it when it arrives. grin
anyway i turned to segun and i said. "we have to talk"
i want to know about the other woman. your wife or ex wife. i dont want any drama. i want the whole truth. it seems she still likes you.
Re: Start A Love Story by cuteass1(f): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2007
He just moped at me as if he was in a fantacy-world

i was like Segun, Segun

He was like, gosh, you're by far the most DDG(drop dead gorgeous) thing i've ever laid my eyes on. girl, your beauty just blows my mind away

i knew i was beautiful, sexy and gorgeous, my sister was always envious of me wile we were growing up, but to hear it from him, the guy that makes my tommy tie a knot

i was flattered
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2007
Never felt like this before. I now believe when they say 'love at first sight'.

Cant imagine i'm already swimming in the ocean of my love for segun on a record time frame.

Watching him sitting there starring at moi, makes me feel a little dizzy, that all too familiar feeling started creeping all over my body again. Gosh, am trembling. This guy has really bleeped up my system.

Right now, i dont think anybody has ever wanted someone the way i want him at that moment.

BUT WAIT,

Who's that female moving menacingly towards our table.

OMG,

Its da EX- shocked
Re: Start A Love Story by cuteass1(f): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked
oh lawd no, not this b ^tch again

but wait ooh, "maybe its for the best, at least now might be the time to find out whether Segun was being honest" i thought to myself

when she reached our tabe, she asked Segun, "and who is this prostitute you left me for"

i kept mute to the name calling because my mum had always taught me that two persons cannot be mad at the same time
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2007
I tried as hard as i could to control my anger and disgust at the filthy woman and instead turned towards segun to see how he would take care of the ugly situation.

Already, people are starring at our table in anticipation of potential fight eruption cool

Pity, they aint going to get it as two people cannot be mad at the same time

Segun, looking quite confident and manly in his dinner jacket, cleared his throat and began,

''This beautiful, young lady you're calling a prostitute is,
Re: Start A Love Story by cuteass1(f): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2007
is the love of my life, the only girl that makes my palm sweat wink
and sorry to say this but if you were half the lady she is then believe me we'd still be together

but Adriana(that was her name) Segun continued, could you please let i and this stunningly beautiful lady have the dinner we had in mind, as you can see, we just arrived and our evening together has just begun

if you still have things to say, then i suggest we do that later because this is neither the place nor the time for it.

The lady left in fury

at that point my eyes were filled with tears in awe, amazement and admiration for the guy that sat in front of me
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2007
The way he handled the near-ugly debacle was beyond reproach. I couldnt contain the feelings i had inside.

He's a true gentleman in all its ramification. Oh my God, thank you for bringing this epitome of manly beauty and bravado into my life.

I felt so relaxed, secured, happy and completely tuned in to what he was saying:

"Baby, am so sorry for that. Actually, Adriana was my wife. i caught her cheating on me with another man in a hotel room downtown". "The rest my dear, is obvious"

He continued, "since then, i decided to marry my work and plan my life well so my future wont be bleak".

In the course of his explanation of how he divorced Adriana, i learnt the marriage which lasted less than years was blessed with NO child. I also learnt he just got promoted to the office of the General Manager, Zenon Oil and Gas Consortium.

As i listened to him, i seriously wished this wasnt a dream, if it's a dream, May i never woke up and if its real, may God bless the union.

My joy knew no bounds.

At last, it was time to leave. My heart started thumping again in anticipation of wats gonna come later. I cant forget in a hurry the last time he kissed me.

Oh God,
Re: Start A Love Story by cuteass1(f): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2007
my knees were weak already

it was almost magical how sexually attracted i was to him,

his presence alone was enough to stattle 1001 feelimgs in me, its almost unexplainable. This was by far the best feeling in the world. His presence made me feel complete

i was ready for anything that was about to happen tonight, i was going to try not to make the first move

but if he did, i don't think all the strength inme would be enough to fight these feelings boiling in me

we left the diner for his home, i was excited cheesy
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2007
The drive home was a wonderful experience, one that i could never forget in a hurry.

His car, a Mclaren Benz, was fitted with state of the art cd player, which continuously poured out soft tunes after another. His hands subtly touching mine now and then, he nods his head to the tunes as we conversed using body movement.

I could feel the temperature rising. It almost felt suffocating. I can't take this any longer. I have to kiss now or i'll lose my mind. His lips look so sensual and inviting. oh lawd.

We were right now passing a deserted road between Ogunlana and Aniocha Crescent. I turned quickly towards him and said,"Segun, could you please stop the car for a second". As if sensing and perceiving the sweet scent of my naked want of him, he gladly killed the engine by the kerb.

It happened in a flash. I can't remember exactly how but the next thing i know, i was all over him, kissing, caressing, tongue-licking his ears. He returned mty kisses with such eagerness that i almost fainted from sheer pleasure.

I could feel the bulge on his trouser. I felt and lovingly stroked it gently, with my tongue still lost somewhere in between his throat and lips.

About 5 mins later, he whispered softly into my ears, 'hun, lets get home and i'll teach you some tricks'

Relunctantly, i disengaged my tongue from his and snuggled back again into my seat, listening to "Endless Love" wafting through his CD Stereo.

Off to home, we went again
Re: Start A Love Story by cuteass1(f): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2007
we pulled up inhis garage, and being the gentle man that he was, he walked round the car and opened the door for me

he helped me out of the car, and we walked in together in silence

guess each of us was enthusiastic of whatever was going to happen

at that moment he glanced at me and we just smiled at each other, he opened he door and we walked in

my heart was pounding, i was so nervous but at the same time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? / Pls Save Me, This Girl Wants To Kill Me. / Ladies How Can You Help Upgrade/swag Up A/your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.