Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Start A Love Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start A Love Story (3935 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2007
I couldn't call because I had no credit.I decided to wait a while.It will give me time to ponder.I thought of the fact that he didn't seem wealthy,he seemed like a nice guy but had no money.When you have no money to credit your phone,your thoughts wander to the need to find a rich man

I remembered the biz card I threw away from 4 Play.4 Play seemed like a nice fella and was rich.He could solve my financial problem.I had been known as an "Aristo Mama" in school and had thought of giving up that lifestyle.But i had financial problems.I needed a wealthy sugar daddy.I decided to call 4 Play

But I had to find the card
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2007
i ransacked my apartment looking for it. didnt know where i had left it. i hadnt really felt an attraction for 4 play then. i was already dating his best friend who was cuter. but now im desperate and broke. lets see what this brings. but then i had also heard that 4 play had left the country.
i found the card in an abandoned hand bag and i called him.
Re: Start A Love Story by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2007
But then i couldnt figure out why 4play kept coming to my mind. 4play had been round the block so many times even his friends used to hold pity parties for every new girl he brought to the alter of sacrifice that was his bed.
Tina would be mad at me if i even so much as mentioned 4play's name, even she had been a victim of his charming smile and decietful wiles. It all started and ended behind the zipper of his pants, he wasnt the type of man you fell in love with. No! He screwed you and left you cold and damp on the street, a wasted wreck waiting for the next freight train to run over.
Re: Start A Love Story by mukina2: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2007
i wasnt going to call pre-intimacy .his reputation is very bad . .he plats with hearts and leave them broken.i found myself thinking of him thought i know i wont call him ever grin
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2007
i was in ma house engrossed with the tought when ma phone rang guess who it was my ex.

i was like wat the hell is wron with u why would u seldom call this time ain't gat no time for u. but i got nio choice than to pick up da phone u know men with there cheap ands sweet talks trying to tell me he missed really, missed me after six months wat a word! well i just told him he really must be out of his mind

@ 4play and mukina

i dont know why ppl refuse to grow up if u know u are not creative enough then get the Bleep out of here
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2007
i'll deal with my ex later. now im planning for 4play.i conquered my thoughts and called 4 play. after all ive been wanting to leave the country. if the rumour was true that he had relocated then i could play my cards right and he would send for me. i dialled his number and said hello. his deep baritone voice replied . i was kind of disappointed. so he's still in naija.

i put on my best fone voice and we atlked for a while. he told me he was based in the u.k but was visiting so he had his old mtn number back. i was relieved. i was going to play my game well.
Re: Start A Love Story by mukina2: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2007
atiku what?
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2007
then i was just feeling this guy then i think i just have to take things easy with ma self. but seems am hungry i need to fill up then i think i need something really local

@mukina

i mean u should try and be creative with this tread please u have always being intelligent i expect ppl like u to make the thread more intresting love u cheesy grin kiss
Re: Start A Love Story by mukina2: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2007
sowwy weally am sad
Re: Start A Love Story by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2007
atiku07:

i mean u should try and be creative with this tread please u have always being intelligent i expect people like u to make the thread more intresting love u cheesy grin kiss

Your additions put me to sleep. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2007
She decided to continue talking to 4Play on the phone.He seemed a changed man.He sounded realy nice and charming.He was interested in how I was coping with the loss of my mum.He said that he had come to take his sick dad to the UK for an operation.

He was interested in meeting me if I had the time.

@atiku07
There is no continuity in your posts.Concentrate on yours and leave others
Re: Start A Love Story by mukina2: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2007
lol @david grin

pre-intimacy can never be a changed man .afterall his reputation can tell you so .i dont have any desire to meet a womaniser who'll toy with my heart
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
you guys are killing the flow angry

of course i wanted to meet him. i was excited. but a lot of water had gone under the bridge and we had been so young back then. anyway i was gonna give it a shot. i had to go see his dad. hope he's doing ok.
i called him againa and we agreed he was going to come to my house , pick me up and take me to see his dad. i bought, lucozade and some fruits. my widow's mite. grin

2 days went by and finally the day came. my door bell rang and i went to open it. would i recognize him at all?
Re: Start A Love Story by mukina2: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2007
i was shocked to find out that he still looks the same with the wicked grin grin
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2007
In walked the most handsome man I have ever seen,a fine specimen of a black man.He was 5 11 in height, a bit light skinned,well toned muscles,and had great sexy lips.He was simply stunning.I could have had sex with him right there  but I kept my composure.

I was too stunned to speak.It had been a long time since I had seen him
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
thogh i have heard alot about him well i think i should just give it a trial atleast they say a trial will convince u . if i keep insisting he is bad the when will i find the right one then i gat to cool ma head a bit

@every one

please let be serious abit with this stuff and show our level of maturity
Re: Start A Love Story by mukina2: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2007
hmmmm i was drooling tongue he looked like  just like the guy in my dreams . the guy i have been dreaming about all this while grin i lost my speech i stammered as i showed in him .i managed a shy .long time .he noticed that i was shaking like a leaf grin
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2007
We hug eachother and he had a lovely aroma.He helped me carry the things I bought to his car and was surprised I decided to buy so much.

In the car we talked and he said he was a graduate student in Law at UCL,he was to finsh this year and had come back to pick his dad for an operation in the UK.I noticed he still had some of his naughtiness grin
Re: Start A Love Story by mukina2: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
but will he ever change . i kept stealing glances at him as he was driving .he kept one hand on the wheel and kept smiling grin
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2007
he was actually a bit of a shy person.He was in no way the obnoxious person he some people thought.He was very intelligent and charming and had this magnetic aura about him.

my people,I don give up,make una finish the story
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2007
how could i have thought his best friend was cuter? anyway his dad was in a stable condition and was getting ready to travel out for his treatment. we prayed for him and i left and went home. i felt a bit guilty that i was trying to trap 4 play. i guess i'll just have to let things flow naturally.
and i still had my ex worrying me. i'll just try and evade the guy jare. he had his chance and he blew it.

i called my friend titi and told her i had hooked up with 4 play again and guess what she was mad because she used to like him back in university. see me see champs oh?! shocked
Re: Start A Love Story by cuteass1(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2007
and look how the "love story" that started so well came to a disasterous end cry cry cry

angry angry angry
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2007
and no thanks to uncreative and spoilers like 4play and davidlyn and mukina crazy set of spoilt brat angry angry sad
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2007
oga admin abeg shutdown the thread some viruses had intruded intop its privacy.

@author

am sorry everything gonna end this way some ppl are really no do good and too jealous of good things **********hiss************ lipsrsealed
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2007
imagine why must 4play come into the flow abegi na oinly u be the bobo 4 this house

crazy womanizer

better thing sweet u u better go to sabongida 4 kano ur mate full there
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2007
************ unsubscribe from thread************** hiss and lock the door************
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2007
I cant believe some peeps are so immature and stupid to bring down this lovely story. This is so pathetic!!!
Re: Start A Love Story by linkteddy(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2007
Mukina and especially 4play, u guys are bleeped enermies of progress. Ona no dey carry eye see better thing.

wetin dey do ona sef. i go just banned ona from this forum now.

Imagine how they just spoilt the wonderful topic i started.

Nonsence
Re: Start A Love Story by OmoEko1(f): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2007
linkteddy:

Mukina and especially 4play, u guys are bleeped enermies of progress. Ona no dey carry eye see better thing.

wetin dey do ona sef. i go just banned ona from this forum now.

Imagine how they just spoilt the wonderful topic i started.

Nonsence
don't mind them and the love story was going great angry angry angry, anyway we can start another story on another issue

ugodaniel:

I can't believe some peeps are so immature and stupid to bring down this lovely story. This is so pathetic!!!
tell me about it, damn angry angry angry angry
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2007
olwaseun:

this is still me atiku07

so people will not seize to amaze me with there way of doing things that is why i said we have a lot of pim ps on this forum may be oga admin should just put age limit to the whole stuff some people are just damn immature **************hiss**************

is that really you atiku07? wat happened? were yu banned?
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2007
olwaseun:

this is still me atiku07

Why are you using multiple IDs ? You can't even spell your name correctly grin

Make we continue the story now,wetin dey do una?
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2007
cute-ass:

and look how the "love story" that started so well came to a disasterous end cry cry cry

angry angry angry

Those armed robbers were evil sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry / Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? / She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.