Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Start A Love Story - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start A Love Story (3934 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Love Story by OmoEko1(f): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2007
4 Play:

Make we continue the story now,wetin dey do una?
we can't since the immature people messed it all up. angry angry angry
Re: Start A Love Story by linkteddy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2007
4play

i dont just know whats wrong with you. if i can, i will just b***t u.

(crying) u spoilt my 1derful story.
Re: Start A Love Story by mohawkchic(f): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2007
~Y don't we just start another love story?

~Miranda was taught by her mum dependin on a man for anything was askin for disater,she's known that since she was a teenager but now,she wants to give love a chance and enjoy every gratifyin moment,she was certain when a man walks into her life,she wont be afraid to fall in love _____________
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2007
She was engrossed in this tought for a while, then she had a call from her mobile phone it was her aged long friend called cynthia she poured out her heart to her totally.
Re: Start A Love Story by Dvampire(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2007
Cynthia listened to Miranda in complete silence at the other end of the line. 'you know, Mii, your mum has a point there'. Cynthia put in. 'Guys need to be put in their proper places.'
'But I can tell if a man truely loves me,' Miranda protested weakly into the mouthpiece. To Cynthia's ears, Miranda's tone sounded like a kitten that had been deprived of milk for a long time. She felt sorry for her friend. Something was truely brewing. She had known Miranda as someone who showed a great deal of excitement and anxiety whenever something tickled her fancy. Without any tinge of doubt, Miranda had found someone or was having a strong crush on someone. Then her mind flashed to Dapo, the 'hottest' guy in Cynthia's class.
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2007
Dapo was a very intelligent guy no doubt, but there was a snag. He is always in the company of girls and this do not augur well with what mii. wants as an ideal man. then cynthia thinks she need to come into this matter but not totally atleast as an experienced person in the act of relationship, she feels she can not open her eyes and let the poor girl be taken for a ride _______________
Re: Start A Love Story by joyblinks(f): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2007
so she

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girlfriend Are Hard To Kip because / 20 Things A Lady Should Know.. / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.