Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Start A Love Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start A Love Story (3933 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2007
the he asked me will i take my bath i was like what for cant we just get down to action. Wew i was so dampen underneth cause this guy has really swept me off my feet, i went into the bathroom with reluctance.

And b4 you say jack next i knew was we inthe bathroom there cuddling and necking i guess the rest was history cause the next thing i knew was we were next to each other on his bed both naked. my GOd i wish this was not a dream cause if it is i never pray to wake up again.
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2007
Before i could l say Nairaland, he grasped both my wrists in his and pulled me towards him. I came willingly and found myself cradled against his chest.

"You're so completely unlike anyone I've met before," He had not released his gentle hold on my wrists until he had guided them comfortably to hold him around his waist. When he did let go, he again gently caressed me with his fingertips.

I drew in a breath and wondered would it be my last. I thought i could die right here and now in his embrace, in arms that were now enfolding me and gently caressing me back and neck through my blouse, while tweaking my hardened nipples mercilessly.

"Segun, " i started tentatively, but the words just escaped me

"What love?" he murmured, his lips against my forehead, his warm breath making my head swim.

"Segun I want , " i again choked on the words. My arms and hands held him very tightly as though i was drowning and he was my saviour. Segun placed several tiny kisses on her forehead, then spoke again,
Re: Start A Love Story by Seun(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2007
Eww. "he was my saviour". I would not like to meet such a weak-willed girl.
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2007
Seun, please stop interrupting/disrupting or you'll be banned grin

"You want what, my love?" There he said it again, I thought. I reeled internally, feeling the emotional power in his every gentle and subtle touch. I raised my face a little to his, my head thrown back and neck exposed. One of his hands came up to cradle the nape of her neck and the other grasped her waist to pull her more tightly against him.

"You want what , ?" he asked again, then as he continued to gently kiss her forehead, ears and cheeks he whispered softly against her skin.

"You want me to kiss you some more? Like this, or this, or perhaps this?" He said with a wicked grin. His lips nuzzled against my ear, he spoke again. "May I tell you what I want?" he asked.

"Yes" came my tiny voice. My whole body now tingled with the intimacy of every contact between them. I longed to tell him how much i wanted him right now but speech was near impossible.

Again his voice softly caressed my senses, " I want to make love to you. I want to know every part of you inside and out. I want to make you feel something so strong that you'll never want for another. I want you to cry out my name and I want you to know that I will cherish you.

"Do you want me to do those things to you?" His lips were still brushing my cheek and ear as he spoke these words. My senses reeling, i could barely stand. Tears stung my eyes and my cheeks burned with the heat of my desire.

"Segun, I , " i stumbled again over the words, but then his eyes caught mine and i saw myself reflected there in his desire.

"I want you," i whispered simply, "Make love to me, Segun"

His mouth bent to mine then, finally. And i parted my lips and welcomed him.

Guys, am off now for lunch, c y'all l8z wink
Re: Start A Love Story by joyblinks(f): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2007
and what happened next, u guess. i woke up in the morning and found segun dressed for work already.
Re: Start A Love Story by atiku07(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2007
Then i was just staring at him wondering how God had just sent this handsome dude to me i was so elated. just then i remembered i had to go to office too. luckily i live not too far from his place then i knew i got to hurry up.

Segun offered me ride in his posch car home so i can prepare for work too on getting home he gave me a long kiss i was afraid it might lead to another round of sex, then i had to let go i waved him latter. then i had to battle with the tought of my nasty boss getting angry on seeing in the office today, well what ever might happened i beleived i have followed my heart at leaset i satisfied my conscience.
Re: Start A Love Story by Tobiegal(f): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2007
Wow, i kept smiling to myself as i got dressed 4 work,

last nite was my best nite eva cheesy

Now dat i have him, i have to trend
Re: Start A Love Story by joyblinks(f): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2007
i was so full of joy and happiness all through the day
Re: Start A Love Story by ehi4life(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2007
Later in the day i called his number and a lady answered. i was so shocked i hung up
Re: Start A Love Story by choongtin(f): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2007
then i woke up from my dream
Re: Start A Love Story by Tobiegal(f): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
Wot, o ma gosh! shocked

It was al a dream, i cant believe dis, embarassed

I mean, i was realy in love wit dis guy,

now, its a dream, a dream angry

Screams!!! cry
Re: Start A Love Story by ehi4life(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2007
O what a dream, i must go out today and make my dream come true kiss
Re: Start A Love Story by unit(f): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2007
and so i start planning 1st i wear the most seductive dress and
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2007
i got to the office. i had to deal with my gworo teeth oga again. i despise him. i really do. dude was making eyes at me as usual. i ignored him. we had so many customers. we were so busy. how on earth does one meet great guys these days i wondered.
just then i heard an angry voice in the banking hall.it was an angry customer yelling at a teller. poor teller was almost in tears. i had to go intervene in the situation. after calming the guy down he thanked me and gave me his deposit to process for him. i noticed he was handsome so i kind of flirted a bit. he then
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2007
armed robbers stormed the office and shot everyone dead cry

THE END cry
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2007
4play

what the Bleep is wrong with you? angry
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
seun stop editing what i post. angry
i said what the f**k is wrong with 4play
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2007
spoilt:

4play

what the mess is wrong with you? angry

You should be crying that everyone is now dead cry cry cry The armed robbers had some Mossbergs,it was a really bloody mess
Re: Start A Love Story by ugodaniel(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2007
@4play, i cant believe you just did that!
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2007
we'll just continue the story jare. party pooper! th armed robbery in the bank was just a dream which she woke up from! grin
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2007
@spoilt
what took you so long to think of a dream? grin

She was sweating all over because of the nightmare,she then brought out her vibrator
Re: Start A Love Story by cecipopula(f): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2007
And she said thank God it was a dream
Re: Start A Love Story by joyblinks(f): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
and she said to her self, God; may this never happen oh.

4play. wetin be your own. why are u replying again? i thought u wanted to end the story?
Re: Start A Love Story by cecipopula(f): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2007
so she freshined up to go out
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2007
because she couldn't sleep again.She said a quick prayer and read some Scripture.

She decided that the dream was a sign from Allah,she had been having thoughts about dedicating her life to God.

She decided that now was the time to do it

She was going to become a CATHOLIC NUN! shocked
Re: Start A Love Story by joyblinks(f): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
so she left for work.
Re: Start A Love Story by spoilt(f): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2007
this time she was really scared when she remembered her nightmare. ive been having too many dreams . what is wrong with me? stress of banking is getting to me. maybe i should change jobs. when i got to the office. i saw my boss. i hate him. gosh i wish he would just disappear. today was busy. im so tired.
just as i was daydreaming i heard a loud complaining customer just like my dream . i went there and he looked exactly like the guy in my dream. this time he gave me his number. no robbers. thank God!
Re: Start A Love Story by 4Play(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2007
cos she had just dreamt about robbers and was shaken by the dream,so much that she briefly considered becoming a nun.She laughed at how she overreacted grin

Anyway,she decided to call the number she was given.He seemed a nice man

The biz card which had his phone no was written 4 Play Inc
Re: Start A Love Story by mukina2: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2007
she threw the card in the trash can ans started thinking about the other nice guy tongue
Re: Start A Love Story by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
i couldnt think why he would give me his number, it wasnt that i didnt think i was cute enough to catch his attention but his face just said he wasnt the kind of guy who gave out his number that easily.
I watched him take crisp steps towards his car, his lean frame etched deep in my memory as if with a hot iron, his head glistening in the sun making me long to run my smooth fingers through.

I turned the card over in my hands, that was when i realised i'd been trembling all along. Had he noticed when he clasped the card in my fingers? Did he feel the tremors run through my hands like electricity as he held my fingers briefly to his lips?
How could i call him? What would i say? Would he have forgotten my face?

I ran my hands through my braided hair, scolding myself halfheartedly as i struggled to regain my composure. I put the card in my pocket, i would not call him, i told myself even though i knew i was lying.

WHO ARE THOSE RUINING THIS STORY? MUKINA AND 5PLAY GERROUT! grin
Re: Start A Love Story by mukina2: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin

i didnt call him . i kept looking at the phone all day .toyin with the idea to call him .but i couldnt
Re: Start A Love Story by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2007
It wasnt that i wasnt used to calling men. Okay this man was a bit special even if intimidating. Heck! I didnt know his name, tina would be beside herself with laughter.
How could i claim to be in love with a man whose name i didnt even know? I was sure i was not in love even though i could tell i was merely trying to find as many excuses for the way my heart was running riot. Maybe it was his shoes or his eyes? What was it? What did i love about him? the way his mouth curled up as he whispered my name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected His Advances / Love My Babe But Slept With My Ex-classmate Who Is Now In Love: What Can I Do? / Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.