Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World (51696 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by tonio2wo: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings

You are still brainwashed!! lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ahmedbanj(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

I don't claim holy and I don't criticize those that are better than me but freeze does.

Freeze has twice more than the nasty characteristics of the pastors he criticizes

So you're tellin me freeze collects frm the poor to become wat he is today? lyk ur pastors dat collects from the congregation,build skuls which most of the tithe payers wont be able to afford to send their children? is dat wat dey learnt frm the first missionaries dat brought christianity to 9ja?
Open ur eye see d bigger picture!
if its a must U sow as U bliv y dnt U reach out 2 dat poor family in ur strits which sufferness is evident in their lyf style or dat poor widow dat cnt afford 2 pay her kid's skul fees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by nosiebaba(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
poweredcom:

look at u ..still in ur brainwashed manner .....you people r dunce u cant think....

what do u mean? do u think westen world hide secrect that much....this man is clean from when he started his business he has changed the way people think

help me tell am na owu go kill all of dem brainwashed fool
Another person is brain washed yet you are the one whose brain became empty afterwards. Mtcheew better face your life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by frankmoney(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Because such persons are helping in breeding poverty in the land. When you neglect so many poor people around you and then give money to jet-ridding pastors to continue fueling their jets, what does that make you? You are actively building the kingdom of more poverty. Nigeria is now the country with most number of poor people on earth and we have the richest pastors and you think something is not wrong somewhere??

Open your mind, my brother! You have been bewitched for far too long. You cant continue like this
it really shouldn't be your business what I decide to do with my money , did you help me to make it ? I can decide to tear it up and burn it , it's non of your business really . If I decide to give it as tithe it shouldn't be your concern . You have yours and you can choose to do what you want with it

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by NsikakEssiet(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Brainwashed sheep.... Be deceiving yourself waiting for
Spiritual blessing
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:
Daddy freeze should shut his rotten mouth already. He's no better.

Fela is a god and prophet to him. Sat Guru is adored by him. He proudly lives in adultery and filled with hate.

Yet he has gots to criticize pastors. He doesn't even have moral right to criticize thieves.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by jibs4lv(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

Remember who choose to follow God's commandment, is promised eternal life, which means returning to God at the last day, upon condition of keeping God's commandments which tithe is included, that's my take sha
your own brainwash no get level grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
ahmedbanj:

So you're tellin me freeze collects frm the poor to become wat he is today? lyk ur pastors dat collects from the congregation,build skuls which most of the tithe payers wont be able to afford to send their children? is dat wat dey learnt frm the first missionaries dat brought christianity to 9ja?
Open ur eye see d bigger picture!
if its a must U sow as U bliv y dnt U reach out 2 dat poor family in ur strits which sufferness is evident in their lyf style or dat poor widow dat cnt afford 2 pay her kid's skul fees?

Abeg keep your empty opinion to yourself. I've said what I've said and they're backed by facts. If you're pained deal with it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:
Daddy freeze should shut his rotten mouth already. He's no better.

Fela is a god and prophet to him. Sat Guru is adored by him. He proudly lives in adultery and filled with hate.

Yet he has gots to criticize pastors. He doesn't even have moral right to criticize thieves.

This serial adulterer has no right to criticise. I used to follow his teachings till he justified his adultery/fornication.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Chuks9000:

He said "it is stateded no where in the new testament that tithe should be paid to a pastor" or practice one and practice all laws as in the old testament"
Is this true or false?
So, where is the spiritual & eternal blessings if the teaching of Christ is not followed?

honestly its getting boring defending these topic over n over again... we all are children of GOd,,our pastors are servants of God ,, so what the Bleep is wrong if children of God bless servant of God. more over who the Bleep are you to tell me how or who is right to give my money..
as far as am concern freeze is a nonentity ,,those pastor he is busy cracking is head over,, donate massively & offer scholarship to youths non stop ,, in my church 1st class graduates get brand new car + pocket money + wardrobe allowance as long as you are a certified member.
go to redeem ,,winners,, mfm headquarters,, research and you will be shocked @ the massive donations from the churches to the public.
it is not the responsibility of churches to eradicate poverty ,channel your cry to govt. pay tithe is by choice not by force or arm, instead of ranting online keep ur money ,do whatever you like.
daddy freeze as been saving is tithe all these years he never rich like skales. how many youths is daddy fridge sponsporing, never seen him donating.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Andy2274: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

You can only fool the unstable. Read all wrote again and determine if it makes any real sense
. "Read all wrote again? Hmmmmm! Nobody is fooling anybody here. I asked you a simple question and if you know you cannot answer it better be silent.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by frankmoney(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
ericsmith:

honestly its getting boring defending these topic over n over again... we all are children of GOd,,our pastors are servants of God ,, so what the Bleep is wrong if children of God bless servant of God. more over who the Bleep are you to tell me how or who is right to give my money..
as far as am concern freeze is a nonentity ,,those pastor he is busy cracking is head over,, donate massively & offer scholarship to youths non stop ,, in my church 1st class graduates get brand new car + pocket money + wardrobe allowance as long as you are a certified member.
go to redeem ,,winners,, mfm headquarters,, research and you will be shocked @ the massive donations from the churches to the public.
it is not the responsibility of churches to eradicate poverty ,channel your cry to govt. pay tithe is by choice not by force or arm, instead of ranting online keep ur money ,do whatever you like.
daddy freeze as been saving is tithe all these years he never rich like skales. how many youths is daddy fridge sponsporing, never seen him donating.

exactly what I have been saying , why is he concerned with what other people choose to do with thier money ? Him that claims he hasn't been paying tithe is he as rich as Zuckerberg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by NsikakEssiet(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
The man is not even a Christian
innocential3032:
Must u knw people as in the top men in the world b4 u knw wat they can and what they can not do?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

This serial adulterer has no right to criticise. I used to follow his teachings till he justified his adultery/fornication.

Thank you jare!! I used to agree with him too till I began to see traits of the same pastors he criticizes fully displayed in him.

He even requested for and accepted an offering of ipad and other goodies from his online congregation and was proud to announce it.

Now by the time he gets a real church you bet he'll be worse.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Andy2274:
. "Read all wrote again? Hmmmmm! Nobody is fooling anybody here. I asked you a simple question and if you know you cannot answer it better be silent.

I owe you no answer. Tithe or no tithe does not excuse freeze nasty personality period.

If you hate that I'm honest, deal with it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Tylertrillz(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Daddy freeze is telling the truth really. Paying tithes is not a sin but according to the bible its not payed every month but once in 7 years.
Take for example inside that 7 years you u are to pay tithe "only" at the end of the 3rd year. In the final year which is the 7th year you are to eat your tithe. Through out the 7 years u are to share your tithe amongst the poor or rather use it to carry out charity works. But in the end of the 3rd year u ar to pay ur tithe to ur pastors. And in the end of the 7th year u are to eat ur tithe. Thats the way it is and if we do it like this We would all be okay, the less privileged would be okay. I don't know where they said in the bible that one should pay tithes monthly... That is simply the pastors cutting the wires in ur brain.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by emerged01(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

God doesn't bless you because you pay tithe regularly. When you give don't expect anything in return like the widow. Luke 21 vs 1:4. Bible didn't tell us,she offered her money because she was expecting blessing in return. She only did that which was the Will of God.

Give cheerfully! Don't let anyone deceive you into giving. It is the will of God that you give,when giving you do it cheerfully.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ndubuisi6: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
listen to wat daddy freez is saying. ur pastors are busy enjoying ur hard earn money and u are busy dying. Some of u tithe payers are 1million tyms better Dan ur pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ahmedbanj(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

Abeg keep your empty opinion to yourself. I've said what I've said and they're backed by facts. If you're pained deal with it.

Hahaha lol brainwashed pastor's sheeples...what facts? where it's been pointed out in d bible 2 pay tithes 2 ur pastors?
well! Ur life...Ur headache...I no fit force U.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by semyman: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jesus did not come as a rich and affluent messenger and when he returns, definitely will not be a blink blink wealthy messenger and you events - loving, miracles - seeking church goers will miss him again
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Daspee: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why this tithe issue worry this man, come if I pay tithe na your money I use? I choose to do what ever I want to do with my money. If I like I go give pastor all my money or if I like I go do naijabet, watin concern anybody? Abeg talk something else no be this one. You frozen head what is your number amongst the richest men in the world since you don't pay tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Viking007:
You didn't get his point. He's saying most Nigerian "tithers" are spiritually rich. grin
Spiritually rich in one of the most corrupt and morally bankrupt society in the world?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by pipsempire: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
nosiebaba:
One question for freeze. DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN PERSONALLY!?
For earthly standard, mark might be top notch but for heaven standard, is mark doing well. Freeze needs help.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by generationz(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
ayusco85:

Thrash. Just download his message today and listen for urself
I don't have to listen to his message to know the kind of person he is.
freeze is a known adulterer
freeze is someone who supports sex outside marriage (fornication)
freeze is a hypocrite. he is against pastors quoting the old testament but used the same old testament to buttress his support of sex outside marriage.
I will never listen to the message of someone who uses insults to call out people old enough to be his parents.

stop listening to freeze and read your bible ,pray and ask the holy spirit for guidance.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by meresse: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Giving tithe or charity work depends on individual, it favours some people but may not favour others, as for me I think tithe favours me, I ve checked when I paid my tithe and when I dont pay my tithe. I dont lack, am always favoured both in finances and other wise. Though my church dont preach or force it , if you like u pay if dont you leave. Its not really compulsory in my church.
From Catholic.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

I owe you no answer. Tithe or no tithe does not excuse freeze nasty personality period.

If you hate that I'm honest, deal with it
These god of men are nasty, with fear and bulshit story they have enslaved most Nigerians, we can't free all of them, but with strong argument backed by the truth we will free the one thousand of our generation our society depends on it if we must survive and join the first world . The rest one thousand can die of ignorance they won't be the first.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by saltoasis: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
SMH for some people. Silence is the best answer to some fools on nairaland.
Arguing with them would make you also daft and an 'slowpoke' like them
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by fregene99(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Am still waiting for someone to give me a reason nt to pay tithe. Because all this one's am seeing from fridge or freezer Wat ever u call it. Are normal worldly sense. If u hav any reason for me nt to pay tithe pls tell me.. Note don't pay tithe because it makes u rich, pay tithe because it's a divine instruction.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Ifakiland(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
A mumu up there just said we are child of God while pastors are servant of God.....so if I become a pastor I get demoted from son to servant Gosh...the problem is people don't read bible, they only read sermon.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Okeikpu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So how come 99 percent of Nigerian tithe payers still live from hand to mouth
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose / Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.