Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77219 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Kenneth10110:

How can i contact you to get it
Send me a mail
Writersden05@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Gabbiecar: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2019
FunnyDude:

I'd have ignore you, but let me address this.

Czar is my mentor, OK!

He owns the free marketing ebook which he shared me and everyone for free. Reason I'm also giving it out for free.

The sold book here is my personal book on FREELANCING generally.

As you know, as his student till date, I only make use of what he permits.

I'm a B2B and B2C copywriter. SEO creator. Creative writer. Leads Generation for companies. Wordsmith.

I have presence on LinkedIn with my international audience.

This is for your information.

I will like you to be my mentor sir
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2019
Gabbiecar:
I will like you to be my mentor sir

I'll be glad to help you too when I'm less busy.

You see, I also have mentors too till date part for continuous growth which I stated earlier in my post.

No one is an islander though.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Gabbiecar: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
FunnyDude:

I'll be glad to help you too when I'm less busy.

You see, I also have mentors too till date part for continuous growth which I stated earlier in my post.

No one is an islander though.
thank you sir I will send you a message on whatsapp
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chykmoni(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
FunnyDude:

I'd have ignore you, but let me address this.

Czar is my mentor, OK!

He owns the free marketing ebook which he shared me and everyone for free. Reason I'm also giving it out for free.

The sold book here is my personal book on FREELANCING generally.

As you know, as his student till date, I only make use of what he permits.

I'm a B2B and B2C copywriter. SEO creator. Creative writer. Leads Generation for companies. Wordsmith.

I have presence on LinkedIn with my international audience.

This is for your information.

I would have reported you to the moderator. Czar is my friend and coursemate in the university. I couldn't have seen his work paraded somewhere without raising a voice.

Give him credit on his post ok. This is for your information.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Prolificdeman:
For those crying grin for the free ebook kindly drop your emails or send me a mail via prolificwriter761@gmail.com.

Maybe this a little way to help my fellow honest Hustler's out there..

To your success

Please I need the pdf as well
Here I my email: oluwadamilareemmanuel6@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2019
19 years ago.

I was 8 years.

My dad died.

As a little boy in Lagos, I was drenched with tears.

The future looks bleak.

All hope and connection lost.

But hey, today at 27, I'm a university graduate.

I'm a Lead Copywriter for firms.

I owned my Copywriting/PR agency.

Don't give up on life yet.

The future is bright for those that believe.

Everything happens in life for a reason.

Live for the moment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Today, I want to share some secret on how to protect your US verified PayPal account.
===============================

We all know PayPal restricted Nigerians from receiving money from the US, all thanks to cyber crime in our country.

For those that has already verified PayPal account, trust me you don't want to lose it, right?

Hence, I write some few tips on how to make sure your account last forever.

To operate a US based veeify PayPal account from Nigeria sucessfully even without VPN, you need to be careful. Here are the tips;

*Have a separate browser dedicated for PayPal account only.

*On that browser, don't open any other site through the browser, strictly for PayPal activities.

*Don't login everyday.

* You don't need VPN to operate your account , just abide by the above rules.

Do these, no problem for you at all.

I've been using this method for a year now.

To your success.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by generationz(f): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
FunnyDude:
Today, I want to share some secret on how to protect your US verified PayPal account.

We all know PayPal restricted Nigerians from receiving money from the US, all thanks to cyber crime in our country.

For those that has already verified PayPal account, trust me you don't want to lose it, right?

To operate a US based veeify PayPal account from Nigeria sucessfully even without VPN, you need to be careful. Here are the tips;

*On that browser, don't open any other site through the browser, strictly for PayPal activities.

*Don't login everyday.

To your success.

Does this also work with south African PayPal
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Prolificdeman: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
FunnyDude:

*Don't login everyday.

To your success.

How do someone verify the the phone number issue?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Prolificdeman:

How do someone verify the the phone number issue?

Normal way of verifying. I have my personal US number. They'll send text message to the US line you used to register.

However, I only wrote on how to protect one's account from being ban.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Prolificdeman: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
FunnyDude:

Normal way of verifying. I have my personal US number. They'll send text message to the US line you used to register.

However, I only wrote on how to protect one's account from being ban.

Oh I see.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by skyscrapper: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2019
FunnyDude:
My Ultimate Top Secret book is out for grab.

My mission is to make others earn too as I earn, I believe the world will go round that way.

In it contains some explosive information that will blow up your phone with alert messages in the next coming days if you followed my instructions diligently.

In the book, I wrote about my Ultimate step by step secrets of how I've been earning above 40 Thousands Naira weekly as a Freelance Writer.

Just a tip of it...

You will learn how to be a successful Writer,
my mistakes and how you can avoid it.

You will learn how to write different Sales Copy hacks with samples.

You will know how to produce an SEO and with lots of examples. friendly contents with keywords

About plagiarism in writing and how to avoid it in your work.

Your clients, how to source for them.

Many more explosive information.

See, I'm not here to peddle falsehood.

You must take action of what you read.

It cost NGN 2000.

Amount made last week in total ..proof below for the doubting Thomas.

This sounds interesting, especially with the SEO stuff
What you are selling is it only a written details of the above?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
generationz:

Does this also work with south African PayPal
Yes it will.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by littlemaster001(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=FunnyDude post=79939911]Today, I want to share some secret on how to protect your US verified PayPal account.

*Don't login everyday.

I've been using this method for a year no

Funnydude, how can I get you PDF book ?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:56am On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=littlemaster001 post=80087895][/quote]
Send a pm
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:57am On Jul 10, 2019
skyscrapper:

This sounds interesting, especially with the SEO stuff What you are selling is it only a written details of the above?
I'm educating, no really have time to sell.
Yes, the above and lots more and more stuff.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by izobemheuwaize: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2019
@ funnydude ,thanks for the good by sharing this info,please send me the freelance pdf as a novice : izobemheuwaize@gmail.com. Bros abeg try for me finish.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2019
My best tip to Writing.

Act like writing is your everyday job.

Sit down for 4-8 hours.

Close your Internet, or Phone to avoid any distraction most times.

These worked for me.

Because, talent is only like 30% in writting.

All the rest is hard work.

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by DrinkWater10: 12:53am On Jul 16, 2019
FunnyDude:
My best tip to Writing.

Act like writing is your everyday job.

Sit down for 4-8 hours.

Close your Internet, or Phone to avoid any distraction most times.

These worked for me.

Because, talent is only like 30% in writting.

All the rest is hard work.
Weldone bro. Please i need the free e book. You can send it through: Drinkw10@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Graduateacher(f): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2019
FunnyDude:

*Don't login everyday.

To your success.

How do you withdraw your money
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Graduateacher:

How do you withdraw your money
Various ways.
I withdraw to my payoneer card
I sell directly to exchanger
I use the funds to purchase on Amazon and Alibaba, then sell at higher price
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2019
When I started this thread.

I'm earning 40k minimum per week as at 2018.

Now, no more.

It way much more higher, I can't state the figure anymore.

It'll be hard to believe.

I earns without seeing outside - my apartment.

Currently

I offers Market Research Report service for companies in the US and UK.

"You have to diversify in life to be alive."

I added Market research report to Copywriting in my business because the former paid so well.

How I source for clients?

I leveraged fully on LinkedIn.

I've built my profile to have the "All Star Badge."

Also sourced for clients on Twitter.

I'm a contributing writer on Tekedia currently in bid of getting leads through it.

All these I didnt learn in school. I don't know where I dropped my BSc again lol.

I will be writing an ebook soon.

The book will be on how to leverage LinkedIn to have long lasting clients.

How to have the All Star Badge which makes job recruiters locally and internationally reach out to your inbox for job.

How to be engaged on LinkedIn and what the LinkedIn Algorithm likes that'll push your profile to rank so high.

I've done these

I have had countless of gigs without applying for them on LinkedIn.

Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by generationz(f): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
FunnyDude:

Now, no more.

Currently

I added Market research report to Copywriting in my business because the former paid so well.

I'm a contributing writer on Tekedia currently in bid of getting leads through it.

All these I didnt learn in school. I don't know where I dropped my BSc again lol.

How to have the All Star Badge which makes job recruiters locally and internationally reach out to your inbox for job.

How to be engaged on LinkedIn and what the LinkedIn Algorithm likes that'll push your profile to rank so high.

I've done these

Enjoy.

Does one need to be a copywriter to do this market research thingy?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by generationz(f): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
FunnyDude:
When I started this thread. I'm earning 40k minimum per week as at 2018.Now, no more. It way much more higher, I can't state the figure anymore. It'll be hard to believe.
CurrentlyI offers Market Research Report service for companies in the US and UK.I added Market research report to Copywriting in my business because the former paid so well.
How I source for clients? I leveraged fully on LinkedIn. I've built my profile to have the "All Star Badge."Also sourced for clients on Twitter.
I'm a contributing writer on Tekedia currently in bid of getting leads through it. All these I didnt learn in school. I don't know where I dropped my Sc again lol. I will be writing an ebook soon.
The book will be on how to leverage LinkedIn to have long lasting clients. ow to have the All Star Badge which makes job recruiters locally and internationally reach out to your inbox for job.
How to be engaged on LinkedIn and what the LinkedIn Algorithm likes that'll push your profile to rank so hugh i have had countless of gigs without applying for them on LinkedIn.

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by gbenga4sure(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
FunnyDude:
You all should check your mail
please I need the ebook. gbengasure14@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:59am On Jul 27, 2019
generationz:

Does one need to be a copywriter to do this market research thingy?

No, it's far from it. All you need is an advanced web research skills and how to cite properly.

You tweak various keywords to arrive at something meaningful cos some information is not available easily online.

You add 1+1 to equals 2 once in a while.

You use your logic in dealing with them

More and more information.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by kiekie1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
SOLARWORLD PANEL PRICES"Made in Germany" !

SW 345W mono = N75,000.00
SW 340W mono(above 30) = N73,500.00
SW 315W mono = N70,000.00
SW 280W mono glass = N62,000.00
SW 175W Poly (14pcs) = N40,000.00

Trojan 12v 205Ah AGM USA battery = N170,000
Trojan 6v 315Ah AGM USA battery = N154,000

*CYBERPOWER INVERTERS"PURESINEWAVE" PRICES*

▪CPSPIE-2.5KVA/24V PSW Inverter +AC/DC Cables: N150,000.

▪CPSPIE-3.5KVA/24V PSW Inverter +AC/DC Cables: N270,000.

▪CPSPIE-5KVA/48V PSW Inverter + AC/DC Cables:
N430,000

Quanta 200a inverter battery .... N130,000

Contact,
Smartcellglobal services
081-350-319-51
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by devlishGINGER(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2019
FunnyDude:

Presently, I'm a freelancer for a US based agency I met on LinkedIn.

I have Nigerian clients too, even here on Nairaland.

www.Cloudpeeps.com pays $50 atleast .. Google it, register with them.. If you're successful with your application.. You'll be contacted for jobs depending on your niche. They don't charge 20 percent.

www.Contently.com pays more than upwork and fiverr.. Because they don't deduct 20% charge unlike the high rate of those two popular sites.

Do your personal research about them.
nice

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Brooke60(f): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
FunnyDude:

No, it's far from it. All you need is an advanced web research skills and how to cite properly.

You tweak various keywords to arrive at something meaningful cos some information is not available easily online.

You add 1+1 to equals 2 once in a while.

You use your logic in dealing with them

More and more information.
please drop your LinkedIn profile. I want to connect with you. Can you kindly share me the Ebook as well? misolakhemmy@gmail.com. I will be grateful. Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by databoy247(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
FunnyDude:

Now, no more.

Currently

I've done these

Enjoy.

Interesting thread. What's your LinkedIn profile name? Its also interesting to know you are a contributor with Tekedia.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Thanks Have done that.
kindly send me d eBook bro ayorindekayode80@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.