Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77168 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by tkbrains: 10:00pm On May 14, 2019
Please help a brother I have really suffered online.
Toskyventures@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Henry22(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2019
I just stumbled upon a VPN on playstor it's free nd very fast, I tried checking up my location and I was amazed when I saw new York.....hahaha...osetigo
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by tpraiz(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2019
dammylarey:
I have been reading this thread from the beginning and am so griped by the passion #funnydude applied, your kind is rear. Thanks for the loads of information disseminated. I would love to have my copy of the eBook too send to dwkgddare@gmail.com thanking you in anticipation sir. I once freelancer in 2014 but trying to go back into now so your info worth more than gold to me.

Please can I get a copy of the PDF please... Thank u
wordprnightking. Com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by tpraiz(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2019
FunnyDude:
You all should check your mail

Didn't see mine bro.

wordprnightking.Com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2019
Hello Everyone.

Let make this clear at this point to those that aren't aware ; the Rebel Marketing book is for financial management and business insight purposes, its not for the freelance skill.
The book I wrote about Freelance top Secret is for sale at #2, 000.

I only share the Rebel Marketing book to foster your learning curve process.

They are totally different please.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Henry22(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2019
FunnyDude:
Hello Everyone.

Let make this clear at this point to those that aren't aware ; the Rebel Marketing book is for financial management and business insight purposes, its not for the freelance skill.

Thank you.
Pls send mine o....
Hbeatz2005@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Carmal90(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2019
Henry22:
I just stumbled upon a VPN on playstor it's free nd very fast, I tried checking up my location and I was amazed when I saw new York.....hahaha...osetigo
Pls share
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Ayoshewa12(f): 1:14pm On May 15, 2019
Prolificdeman:
For those crying grin for the free ebook kindly drop your emails or send me a mail via prolificwriter761@gmail.com.

Maybe this a little way to help my fellow honest Hustler's out there..

To your success

Thanks in advance sir.

adeshewaabimbola@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Ayoshewa12(f): 1:17pm On May 15, 2019
FunnyDude:
Hello Everyone.

Thank you.

Thanks for the good job sir.
Just stumbled upon this thread this morning, I will surely contact you soon for the freelance eBook.

More success.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Henry22(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2019
Pls am still waiting for the e-book pls anyone that has it should kindly forward to me
Sb4love2005@yahoo.com
Or
Hbeatz2005@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by tpraiz(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2019
Henry22:
Pls @funnybone...... I have been struggling with this freelancer thing, please help a bro with more insight with the ebook.....hbeatz2005@gmail.com GRACIAS

Please I need it too
thankgodagada3@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by tpraiz(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2019
FunnyDude:
My Ultimate Top Secret book is out for grab.

My mission is to make others earn too as I earn, I believe the world will go round that way.

In it contains some explosive information that will blow up your phone with alert messages in the next coming days if you followed my instructions diligently.

In the book, I wrote about my Ultimate step by step secrets of how I've been earning above 40 Thousands Naira weekly as a Freelance Writer.

Just a tip of it...

You will learn how to be a successful Writer,
my mistakes and how you can avoid it.

You will learn how to write different Sales Copy hacks with samples.

You will know how to produce an SEO and with lots of examples. friendly contents with keywords

About plagiarism in writing and how to avoid it in your work.

Your clients, how to source for them.

Many more explosive information.

See, I'm not here to peddle falsehood.

You must take action of what you read.

It cost NGN 2000.

Amount made last week in total ..proof below for the doubting Thomas.

Sorry for disturbing you bro.
Please I need the PDF Biko

thankgodagada3@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Ayoshewa12(f): 2:36pm On May 18, 2019
FunnyDude:
Hello Everyone.

Thank you.

Please send me the marketing PDF.

adeshewaabimbola@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by 9jayes: 3:08pm On May 18, 2019
Bring your fiverr and upwork funds of any amount from $1 to $2k

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by sultan1014(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2019
FunnyDude:
Sent
thanks bro
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Haywhy433(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2019
Please I need the eBook Hayobamie@gmail.com
May God ease your affairs too.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2019
PREVENTIVE MEASURES

==============================
Being a freelancer makes you so suspicious

Suspicious of being a yahoo boy because you work and earn online.

All thanks to those tarnishing our image globally.

Your neighbors are eyeing you based on your modus operandi of work, some will even think you're internet fraudster.

To them, any young man looking good and earning online is hooked in cyber crime.

As we all know, the government are fighting real hard to end this menace.

EFCC and SAS are having a free meal on most youths with laptop.

The question is; how would you escape from this menace as a freelancer?

Never disclose to anyone that you're a freelancer, because the term is unknown in this part of the world (Nigeria).

Tell people you're a DIGITAL MARKETER.

With that the suspicious will be let down and other things will fall in place.

You too do your thing on a lowkey, don't behave the way yahoo guys does.

To your success.
================================

FunnyDude.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Freby90: 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=FunnyDude post=77832553]
Please i am interested in the freelancing how can i get the book?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Freby90: 2:57pm On May 26, 2019
Please i need the freelancing ebook kokouafidegnon364@gmail.com thanks may God bless you as you do
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
Freby90:
Please i need the freelancing ebook kokouafidegnon364@gmail.com thanks may God bless you as you do
The freelance book is for sale
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Afeski(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
Please send the rebel marketing book I need it afeski14@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Eemekaok(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
Pls...I am also interested in the marketing e book
Emka.ok7683@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
I feel bad.

I freely share information.

Both in my personal life and on here.

If something is working for me, then I’m very likely to share it.

But recently I have been holding on to ‘’this particular information’’.

Twice I have tried to give it out for free, and twice I had cancelled.

Now, it is so bad that I can’t even sell it…I really can’t.

…and this information is simply my new secret sales letter template.

Yeah, I know. On the surface it doesn’t seem like something anyone should hide. Till you truly understand WHY I am holding on to it like Coca cola recipe.

You see, for the past 2 years I had been looking for ‘’the one true template’’

Something that contains ALL the persuasion element.

Everything. From connecting with the reader, to making them believe the copy to breaking all their objection.

So some months back I paid for this copywriting course.

It was a $1000 course.

And right inside was the template.

When I saw it I just knew it’d work. I just knew it. deep inside my soul. The course was cool, but that one template was the ONLY thing that stuck.

Because the way the template is crafted, anyone could use it and still write something that converts.

Anyone. So far you aren’t stupid.

It is that good.

Now imagine what a master copywriter like myself would do with a template like that (Yes, I just bragged).

But just to me sure it works…I tested it. I wrote a sales letter with it.

Ran traffic to it.

And I had such an avalanche of sales, just as expected. we sold off and had to turn the ads off.
That was when it started doing me ‘’share this thing, share this thing’’

My plan was just to package it and give it out for free.

But I changed my mind.

Then I thought of selling it. And I still couldn’t get myself to do it.

So I have decided to just keep it to myself, or use it to write sales letters for my client. Like a secret ‘’cheat’’
It makes me feel a little bad.

But like my Father would say; ‘’Sometimes there are some business secrets you don’t share’’
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Gabbiecar: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
FunnyDude:

I feel bad.

Yeah, I know. On the surface it doesn’t seem like something anyone should hide. Till you truly understand WHY I am holding on to it like Coca cola recipe.

Everything. From connecting with the reader, to making them believe the copy to breaking all their objection.

It was a $1000 course.

When I saw it I just knew it’d work. I just knew it. deep inside my soul. The course was cool, but that one template was the ONLY thing that stuck.

Because the way the template is crafted, anyone could use it and still write something that converts.

It is that good.

Now imagine what a master copywriter like myself would do with a template like that (Yes, I just bragged).

Ran traffic to it.

And I had such an avalanche of sales, just as expected. we sold off and had to turn the ads off.

But I changed my mind.

So I have decided to just keep it to myself, or use it to write sales letters for my client. Like a secret ‘’cheat’’

But like my Father would say; ‘’Sometimes there are some business secrets you don’t share’’
this is the sales template
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chykmoni(m): 1:45am On Jun 23, 2019
FunnyDude:

I feel bad.

It was a $1000 course.

It is that good.

Ran traffic to it.

But I changed my mind.

Hey bro, are you Czar? If no is your answer, I will flag you for stealing his works.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by iboboyswag(m): 3:15am On Jun 23, 2019
$12 Fiverr review available
US Seller Account
#4500 only

Interested? Hit me on WhatsApp (the MTN number)
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chykmoni(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
@Funnydude, I have gone through your profile and found out you are not Czar who is the originator of that sales template you are parading on nairaland.

Please refrain from using people's hard work for your scam activities.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Kenneth10110(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Henry22:

Bros please what's the name
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Kenneth10110(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
FunnyDude:
My Ultimate Top Secret book is out for grab.

My mission is to make others earn too as I earn, I believe the world will go round that way.

In it contains some explosive information that will blow up your phone with alert messages in the next coming days if you followed my instructions diligently.

In the book, I wrote about my Ultimate step by step secrets of how I've been earning above 40 Thousands

Naira weekly as a Freelance Writer.

Just a tip of it...

You will learn how to be a successful Writer,
my mistakes and how you can avoid it.

You will learn how to write different Sales Copy hacks with samples.

You will know how to produce an SEO and with lots of examples. friendly contents with keywords

About plagiarism in writing and how to avoid it in your work.

Your clients, how to source for them.

Many more explosive information.

See, I'm not here to peddle falsehood.

You must take action of what you read.

It cost NGN 2000.

Amount made last week in total ..proof below for the doubting Thomas.

How can i contact you to get it
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by GMIS: 1:18am On Jun 24, 2019
FunnyDude:

PREVENTIVE MEASURES

==============================
Being a freelancer makes you so suspicious

Suspicious of being a yahoo boy because you work and earn online.

All thanks to those tarnishing our image globally.

Your neighbors are eyeing you based on your modus operandi of work, some will even think you're internet fraudster.

To them, any young man looking good and earning online is hooked in cyber crime.

As we all know, the government are fighting real hard to end this menace.

EFCC and SAS are having a free meal on most youths with laptop.

The question is; how would you escape from this menace as a freelancer?

Never disclose to anyone that you're a freelancer, because the term is unknown in this part of the world (Nigeria).

Tell people you're a DIGITAL MARKETER.

With that the suspicious will be let down and other things will fall in place.

You too do your thing on a lowkey, don't behave the way yahoo guys does.

To your success.
================================

FunnyDude.

You are so on point. Kindly send me the marketing ebook to desmondideas@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2019
chykmoni:
@Funnydude, I have gone through your profile and found out you are not Czar who is the originator of that sales template you are parading on nairaland.

Please refrain from using people's hard work for your scam activities.
I'd have ignore you, but let me address this.

Czar is my mentor, OK!

He owns the free marketing ebook which he shared me and everyone for free. Reason I'm also giving it out for free.

The sold book here is my personal book on FREELANCING generally.

As you know, as his student till date, I only make use of what he permits.

I'm a B2B and B2C copywriter. SEO creator. Creative writer. Leads Generation for companies. Wordsmith.

I have presence on LinkedIn with my international audience.

This is for your information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.