Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77105 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by aydott(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hi funnyDude,

I have been following through your write ups here. I will surely appreciate if you can you forward me the e-book?
My email is ayoscope2000@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by aydott(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:
Good morning all

It has been a year and 4 months I released this great book of "Top Secret" and it's still selling till date. Lost count.

WaWu.....

I never envisage this. But quality is quality though.

I doubted if a freelance ebook can be well analysed in such manner, may be few. Reason for the sales.

Thanks everyone for buying.

You've really encouraged me.

There are still Nigerians that loves reading good informational books.

I bought a new book of Akin Alabi -Small Business Big Money for 5k recently.

For business growth.

Nothing beats having the right information at your finger tips.

INFORMATION is power.

INFORMATION brings success.

Never stop seeking for it.

Thanks everyone for buying once again.

###Beloved.

Hi FunnyDude,

I have been following through your write ups here. I will surely appreciate if you can you forward me the e-book?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by jospepper(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
FunnyDude:
Congratulations to those that got the free ebook. You will become a Rebel Marketer in your business whereby people will be begging you to have their money before even starting their job.

Has anyone read the book?

How was it?

You be glad you meet a guy called FunnyDude on Nairaland in the nearest future.

Good day!
Good afternoon sir, I was doing some research about copywriting and was directed to this page where saw your post. Please can I get the ebook you mentioned up there? You can send to chinga981@yahoo.com . Thank you so much sir.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
jospepper:
Good afternoon sir, I was doing some research about copywriting and was directed to this page where saw your post. Please can I get the ebook you mentioned up there? You can send to chinga981@yahoo.com . Thank you so much sir.

The copywriting ebook you requested is sold for #2,000.

The free ebook you've been seeing around here is the rebel marketing. Strictly for business marketing.

Cheers!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
aydott:
Hi funnyDude,

That's piracy. Akin Alabi - the author is selling that book,not free.

Sharing it to people without his consent isn't cool you know.

You can check it out on Konga.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Jaapu:

Are you still patronizing this sites or you have moved on. A lot can change in two years. I am just starting my journey and I am confident it shall be well. How can I purchase your ebook? Thank you.

Those sites I mentioned still works. New ones have been discovered within these years. The secret is never rest on your oars. Keep unlocking new milestones.

For the book. Shoot me a PM
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by jospepper(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
FunnyDude:

The copywriting ebook you requested is sold for #2,000.

The free ebook you've been seeing around here is the rebel marketing. Strictly for business marketing.

Cheers!
ok sir, if I can get the marketing ebook I ll be happy. I ll come for the copywriting ebook later.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
jospepper:
ok sir, if I can get the marketing ebook I ll be happy. I ll come for the copywriting ebook later.

Drop your mail
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Legendguru: 12:21am On Dec 14, 2019
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2019
This is someone's testimony. It gladens the heart to see people making a living through digital skills.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thane:

sir pls I need the eBook, please do send to thanedominic@gmail.com or directly to my WhatsApp https:///send?phone=23407032909591

Mr. Can you please forward it to bennimurphi@gmail.com ?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by jospepper(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
FunnyDude:

Drop your mail
chinga981@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Reality11: 5:09am On Dec 15, 2019
FunnyDude

Please send the ebooks to me
Jonagreen180@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Rexzor(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2019
pls sir I need the ebook too. my email is etibasco@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by jonextee(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2019
@funnydude... How can I contact you cos I wanna get this copywriting ebook. I need your whatsapp no or ur email.

Thanks..
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
jonextee:
@funnydude... How can I contact you cos I wanna get this copywriting ebook. I need your whatsapp no or ur email.

Thanks..

Send a PM
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
*Top sites where you can land Copywriting Gigs in 2020*

There are tons of them.You only need to be consistent with the site you'll work, I believe when you stick to one or two of them . You'll start seeing some turn around.

Stay tuned!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
FunnyDude:
*Top sites where you can land Copywriting Gigs in 2020*

There are tons of them.You only need to be consistent with the site you'll work, I believe when you stick to one or two of them . You'll start seeing some turn around.

Stay tuned!
God bless you bigly for creating this thread and helping many people succeed in freelancing.
You inspire me.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mariangeles:

God bless you bigly for creating this thread and helping many people succeed in freelancing.
You inspire me.

Thank you. When a candle lighting another candle, it doesn't lose its value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Don't FAKE it till you make it, what is yours will be yours.

Don't worry.

If you fake it, you have alot of things to lose.

You'll miss your helper.

You'll give yourself unnecessary social pressure.

It's ok.

Just love what you're doing.

Be consistent.

The universe has a way of conniving with those with great purpose.

Fake it, and miss it.

Cheers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by fabulous0156(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pls can u send me the pfd u received to my email okojiestephen26@yahoo.com
Genes1s:

Hello, can you please send the PDF he sent to you to
emmanuelayooluwa@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by fabulous0156(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=much30 post=69845520] thank you sir[/quote
Pls help me with the PDF I wikk be so grateful okojiestephen26@yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by fabulous0156(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
FunnyDude:
Congratulations to those that got the free ebook. You will become a Rebel Marketer in your business whereby people will be begging you to have their money before even starting their job.

Has anyone read the book?

How was it?

You be glad you meet a guy called FunnyDude on Nairaland in the nearest future.

Good day!
Good afternoon I just saw this thread and I will love to get the eBook pls help me out
okojiestephen26@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless u
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by flabush2241: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pls sir... I would love to av the EBook too...

Flabush2241@gmail.com

God bless
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Zdoh(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES

We BUY and SELL

√Paypal

√Skrill

√Bitcoin

√Neteller

√Payoneer

√Perfect Money

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment guarantee

Contact us:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Kaychiz: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello Funnydude. Pls kindly send the free eBook to kaychi51@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Dipsonkky(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2019
@funnydude I will like to have ur number just to talk to u on something. Am ready to pay
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Ocinnox(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Good morning funnydude..I'd love to get the free ebook, and the one for copywriting...how can I pay...

Please forward the free ebook to ocinnox@gmail.com . Thanks , God's blessings
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Ocinnox:
Good morning funnydude..I'd love to get the free ebook, and the one for copywriting...how can I pay...

Please forward the free ebook to ocinnox@gmail.com . Thanks , God's blessings

Amen. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.