Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77093 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
FunnyDude:
Today, I want to share some secret on how to protect your US verified PayPal account.
===============================

We all know PayPal restricted Nigerians from receiving money from the US, all thanks to cyber crime in our country.

For those that has already verified PayPal account, trust me you don't want to lose it, right?

Hence, I write some few tips on how to make sure your account last forever.

To operate a US based veeify PayPal account from Nigeria sucessfully even without VPN, you need to be careful. Here are the tips;

*Have a separate browser dedicated for PayPal account only.

*On that browser, don't open any other site through the browser, strictly for PayPal activities.

*Don't login everyday.

* You don't need VPN to operate your account , just abide by the above rules.

Do these, no problem for you at all.

I've been using this method for a year now.

To your success.

Thanks for the tips
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
FunnyDude:

That's hilarious. You can check your mail.

Am interested. Help me send to kardinalwolfgang@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
uche393:
whatsapp number

Thanks. Appreciate.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
dinosmiles:
Went through some pages of this thread and I am impressed..

I don't know the poster but all I know is that learning a high income skill like copywriting will lift any serious person outta poverty..

Thanks for those words. I'm lifted.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Henrique99: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
please sir,Is the copywriting niche still profitable? I observed it's highly saturated now
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
How To Start A New Business With $0 in Your Bank Account.
=====================

By the time you finish reading this post, you'll have known how to start an online business without having a dime in your bank account.

Every year, many graduates pray for blessing of good job after school. The reality is the good jobs has been hijacked by the rich, leaving the low paying ones for the children of the poor.

Are you in this situation of looking for more income streams? Are you dreaming of starting a business but no money to kick start such dreams?

Be happy, because in this post you will learn something new today. Be calm. Give yourself just 1-2 month from now.

I'll be listing the steps. So follow me, let go.

Step 1- Have a Computer and internet connection:

This is the first step to go, we are looking into a digital business that you can create your own world from. Hence, you would need a computer and internet as the basic requirements.
This leads us to the next one...

Step 2- Identify a niche and Learn a skill from it:

Look inward, what are you good at, what can you do effectively without complaining or easily; even when spending long hours on it?

For instance, I like making research and learning new stuff, so I ventured into Copywriting and Research Writing. Hope you can relate with me.

Identify the niche you'll be going into and get trained on that skill; learn it passionately as if you're writing your final year or bar exams.. Lol.

While at it, make mistakes and re-learn from them. With time you'll become a PRO. This lead us to the next part.

Step 3- Offer your service for free to gain Clients' trust:

Now you've known your onions, you're good to sell your skill. But wait! Don't rush it. Go out there on several social media platforms, targeted groups and freelance sites. Tell your prospective client that you'll be offering them a free service just to check your job and offer you review.

Truth is, no one will pay you or give you job easily without seeing your work. After the work, ask your clients for their recommendation and review. It's best to tow this path. Believe me, it works.

Step 4- The money will start coming in.

The final part is where you'll start getting jobs from your free-serviced clients and also with their network, if your delivery is good. You'll be tired of working because the demand will start rolling in. This is my long time secret.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=FunnyDude post=82318450]

Thanks for those words. I'm lifted. [/quoy

You are welcome sir, really wanna get in touch which you.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by tkbrains: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Boss please help a broda send to toojaah@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 12:34am On Oct 07, 2019
Funny dude.....

It's been a while, how you are good.

We love the value you dish on this thread, please continue
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
dinosmiles:
Funny dude.....
It's been a while, how you are good.
We love the value you dish on this thread, please continue
Thanks. I will surely keep giving out values.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Gleez: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kindly forward to dorweenokpara@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Calebigor(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kindly forward to calebigor@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
How can I get in touch with you funny dude?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Funny dude, I have got business for you.
Abeg make we talk...

dinnovic@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by nnabisco(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
FunnyDude:

Kindly Forward to nnabisco4lyph@yahoo.com
Thank You.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by nnabisco(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
FunnyDude:

Kindly Forward to nnabisco4lyph@gmail.com
Thank You.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by kiekie1(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2019
USA Trojan SPRE 12 225 (Solar Premium Line Flooded Battery 12V 225Ah)

Availability: In stock
PRICE: ₦140,000.00

Quick Overview,
Model: SPRE 12 225
Voltage: 12
Battery: Deep Cycle Flooded/Advanced Lead-Acid Battery
Capacity: 12V 200Ah / 20Hr Rate

Cyclic Use: 30% DOD - 3500 cycles
Cyclic Use: 50% DOD - 1900 cycles

Dimensions (LxBxH): 380mm x 176mm x 351mm

Terminal Height: 374mm

Weight: 60kg

Absorbtion Charge: 14.7V, Float charge: 13.5V, Equalization Charge: 16.20V

Color: Maroon

Material: Polypropylene

WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2019
Hello everyone . It being a while here.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2019
dinosmiles:
How can I get in touch with you funny dude?

send a pm.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by steman: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2019
askudogwu@gmail.com, please send it to me too
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by AK284(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2019
osaweglobalresources@gmail.com pls send to me
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Aabheaven(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2019
eezeribe:

Sent
please can u send me the,free,pdf rebel marketing e book to aabheaven@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Aabheaven(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2019
SeyiAyorinde:

kindly send me d eBook bro
ayorindekayode80@gmail.com
please kindly send d free ebook to aabheaven@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by obilokechukwu(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
please kindly send me free ebook and what to buy the my top secret of how i have been marketing abov 40k weekly as freelance. prophateobinna@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Projectwriter: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kindly forward to beauworld555@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2019
obilokechukwu:
please kindly send me free ebook and what to buy the my top secret of how i have been marketing abov 40k weekly as freelance. prophateobinna@gmail.com

Thanks for contacting me. Your book has been sent.I'm pretty sure you'll start giving cool testimony sooner....
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Good morning all

It has been a year and 4 months I released this great book of "Top Secret" and it's still selling till date. Lost count.

WaWu.....

I never envisage this. But quality is quality though.

I doubted if a freelance ebook can be well analysed in such manner, may be few. Reason for the sales.

Thanks everyone for buying.

You've really encouraged me.

There are still Nigerians that loves reading good informational books.

I bought a new book of Akin Alabi -Small Business Big Money for 5k recently.

For business growth.

Nothing beats having the right information at your finger tips.

INFORMATION is power.

INFORMATION brings success.

Never stop seeking for it.

Thanks everyone for buying once again.

###Beloved.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Emmey15(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Pls send ebook to adefioyee@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Mariangeles(f): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:
Good morning all

It has been a year and 4 months I released this great book of "Top Secret" and it's still selling till date. Lost count.

WaWu.....

I never envisage this. But quality is quality though.

I doubted if a freelance ebook can be well analysed in such manner, may be few. Reason for the sales.

Thanks everyone for buying.

You've really encouraged me.

There are still Nigerians that loves reading good informational books.

I bought a new book of Akin Alabi -Small Business Big Money for 5k recently.

For business growth.

Nothing beats having the right information at your finger tips.

INFORMATION is power.

INFORMATION brings success.

Never stop seeking for it.

Thanks everyone for buying once again.

###Beloved.
How is the writing so far ?
Does it still pay?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mariangeles:

How is the writing so far ?
Does it still pay?

Yes it does

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.