Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77096 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2019
Blazing12345:

please send the ebook to augusta. ukpong@yahoo.com
Done
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2019
Blazing12345:

please send the ebook to augusta. ukpong@yahoo.com
Done
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by jimrealf(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2019
I need the ebook sir. Jimrealf@gmail.com
FunnyDude:

Done
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by uche393: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2019
FunnyDude:

Done
pls i need ur ebook
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Brooke60(f): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
jimrealf:
I need the ebook sir. Jimrealf@gmail.com
please send to me too. misolakhemmy@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Blazing12345: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
FunnyDude:

Done
please resend haven't seen anything like this in my inbox augusta.ukpong@ yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:22am On Sep 11, 2019
How To Start A New Business With $0 in Your Bank Account

=========================

Life evolves, you should too.

You're never too old to learn a new skill

You're never too old to start a new life.

You're never too old to start out a business and flourish.

Your only job is to keep motivating yourself everyday.

There is hope.

In my next post, I'll be writing on how you can start a business with $0 in your bank account.

I'll either create a new thread for it in the business section or put it here in this existing thread.

Stay tuned...

3 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:35am On Sep 11, 2019
My Top Secret ebook in Copywriting is still on sale at $6 (NGN 2,000). For those interested in it should send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Effico5real(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2019
FunnyDude:
Congratulations to those that got the free ebook. You will become a Rebel Marketer in your business whereby people will be begging you to have their money before even starting their job.

Has anyone read the book?

How was it?

You be glad you meet a guy called FunnyDude on Nairaland in the nearest future.

Good day!
good morning sir. Please I need the e-book. avwovio.efe@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Effico5real(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2019
much30:
thank you sir
please send the p.d.f file for me bros.
avwovio.efe@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
FunnyDude:
Congratulations to those that got the free ebook. You will become a Rebel Marketer in your business whereby people will be begging you to have their money before even starting their job.

Has anyone read the book?

How was it?

You be glad you meet a guy called FunnyDude on Nairaland in the nearest future.

Good day!

Please do help me with the ebook. thegoodjoehunt@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by restore8(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
FunnyDude:
My Top Secret ebook in Copywriting is still on sale at $6 (NGN 2,000). For those interested in it should send me a PM.
how do I get This? I have been trying to reach you but you're really making it difficult check your mail schoolbuse42@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Thane(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
FunnyDude:
How To Start A New Business With $0 in Your Bank Account

=========================

Life evolves, you should too.

You're never too old to learn a new skill

You're never too old to start a new life.

You're never too old to start out a business and flourish.

Your only job is to keep motivating yourself everyday.

There is hope.

In my next post, I'll be writing on how you can start a business with $0 in your bank account.

I'll either create a new thread for it in the business section or put it here in this existing thread.

Stay tuned...

sir pls I need the eBook, please do send to thanedominic@gmail.com or directly to my WhatsApp https:///send?phone=23407032909591
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
restore8:

how do I get This? I have been trying to reach you but you're really making it difficult check your mail schoolbuse42@gmail.com
I have sent you a message. You can check your inbox.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Thane:

sir pls I need the eBook, please do send to thanedominic@gmail.com or directly to my WhatsApp https:///send?phone=23407032909591

Sent it.

You can do a favor to others by sending it to those above you.

CC:
Thegoodjoe
Effico5real
Brooke60
Uche393

Meet this person for the free pdf

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Effico5real(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
uche393:
pls i need ur ebook ogbonnauchechukwu67@gmail.com
please send for me (avwovio.efe@gmail.com). Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Effico5real(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Thane:

Boss Thane please send the ebook for me. avwovio.efe@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Thane(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
FunnyDude:

Sent it.

CC:
Thegoodjoe
Effico5real
Brooke60
Uche393

thanks boss, av sent it to effico that dropped his email. others can WhatsApp me. Can't wait to get home and read it

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Edipet(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
please I need the book, send to etimedidiong2019@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Kvngfrosh(m): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2019
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by mentro: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2019
Thane:

thanks boss, av sent it to effico that dropped his email. others can WhatsApp me. Can't wait to get home and read it
Please forward to my mail, rildeboye21@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Mustiboy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please, sir I need the ebook.

mustybobby@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by shalomme: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
FunnyDude:

Presently, I'm a freelancer for a US based agency I met on LinkedIn.

I have Nigerian clients too, even here on Nairaland.

www.Cloudpeeps.com pays $50 atleast .. Google it, register with them.. If you're successful with your application.. You'll be contacted for jobs depending on your niche. They don't charge 20 percent.

www.Contently.com pays more than upwork and fiverr.. Because they don't deduct 20% charge unlike the high rate of those two popular sites.

Do your personal research about them.

Hello bro, I am currently trying to register on this platform but I am having challenges with questions like name of company and others. Pls how do I go about it
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Fastlinkpro: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thane:

Pls I need it too your what's number? My email is markdes2000@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Mustiboy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Someone should please help with the ebook.

I've been asking since.

mustybobby@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
FunnyDude:

Sent it.

CC:
Thegoodjoe
Effico5real
Brooke60
Uche393

Someone should please send the the ebook to me

donsilas3@yahoo.com

thank you
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Someone should please send the ebook to me @ theclaikpagbi@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2019
FunnyDude:

Sent it.

CC:
Thegoodjoe
Effico5real
Brooke60
Uche393

I did not get it. Can someone please send it to thegoodjoehunt@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by uche393: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

I did not get it. Can someone please send it to thegoodjoehunt@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
whatsapp number
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
uche393:
whatsapp number

Thanks in advance.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Went through some pages of this thread and I am impressed..

I don't know the poster but all I know is that learning a high income skill like copywriting will lift any serious person outta poverty..
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Send e book to me. Thanks
kardinalwolfgang@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.