Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (38799 Views)

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / What To Do When You Visit An Uncle With A Terrible Cook Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by tragergeorge(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Is that a girlfriend? Mtcheew
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by gurunlocker: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.

Lol... I love this unpaid advert.

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by DAmericanDream(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blessinq1:
Keep advertising

Hope you can see how many response her post has gained. It usually starts like this if you don't know. Anyway you are still a smallie. grin

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Madlov3:
Hi! For the sake of anonymity, i decided to use this new account.

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
I really don’t know what to do
This is why I avoid men who are good in cooking...they will complain at every slight mistake! Imagine, you are complaining about the color of the vegetables grin how many men notice that? grin naa over sabi dey worry you!
And you expect her to smile and play with you after the bad compliments? Huh? You think it is easy to handle such? I hope you ain't the type that nags a lot, otherwise I pray your girlfriend finds a better man who is terrible in cooking and finds every food delicious grin

6 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Op. No one is perfect enrol her in a catering school if you want a chief chef and talk to her and ask her why sheis always moody in a loving manner. All the best with your relationship.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by clemmonce(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Madlov3:

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
she will definitely be moody, you just told her she is not a good cook do you expect her to start laughing and smiling, she was expecting to impress you but it did not work, and secondly maybe the way you said was too harsh.... Like my friend will always say..... Oma Wa Alright...... just calm she go cool down, don't be toooooooooooo blunt next time.... You can teach her how to cook no big deal in that, I don't see you breaking up with a girl you love because she can't cook ..... show her how to cook.... if she is willingly to learn she will catch up fast.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Madlov3:
i can cope with the terrible cooking skills, i have offered to enroll her in catering school but what I can’t deal with is the always moody attitude. I can’t be with someone that makes me depressed. Its the wish of every man to meet an ever smiling wife at home after every day of hustle.

Ok cooking aspect is settled cos she can always learn. On the moody part, u claim to hv known her since dec last year so are u telling shes been moody everytime since uve known her or was it just this one time? Then u can judge d situation better.

Ps think of this, if u had intimacy with ur gal and she told u ure performance was poor wud u be moody or bubbly Exactly so don't judge based on dat weekend u ruined her mood cos u can't tell how she must hv felt even if u said it for a minute.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by AIZubair(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Noise4maker:
Never boost that you are successful until u get married.
And why's that?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Mariangeles(f): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lonestar124:
You shouldn't have pass your unlikeness to her food verbally...there is many ways to do that..apologize to her..it is one of her imperfections which i know many men can cope easily.
It's always best to be honest upfront
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
No pardon! Only the fools still think sharing your distasteful issues on NL is nonsense.
That's why their likes die in silence. I hopefully think you grow brains soon.

@OP, what has been her reactions, maybe on phone, after she left your place?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by kurupt1: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY WAS BORN WITH THE ABILITY TO COOK.
IF SHE'S INTERESTED, PUT HER THROUGH.. OR GET SOMEBODY THAT CAN TEACH HER.
IT'S NOT TOO LATE FOR HER TO LEARN.

ABOUT HER FROWNING I DON'T THINK SHE'S FREE WITH YOU. MAYBE BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPLAINTS BECAUSE MOST WOMEN CAN NOT HANDLE CRITICISM. JUST GIVE HER COMPLIMENTS EVERYTIME AND WATCH THE FROWNS GO AWAY.
Queen feminist.... We sight u!
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
obytex:
I want to meet your family

Abi o, Kuku say the word. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Oluwatoyinadeko: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
If you truly love her u should teach her how to cook
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.

Madame, I hope you will answer all the numerous Men of this platform that want to meet your Family? No do shakara let this Gentle men(s) pass you by oh.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by baby124: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Next time, both of you should cook together.

To be honest though, personally, When I was dating there were some guys I could never cook for. Like never, and I am a fantastic cook. When I cook for my hubby even I go de surprise. It will be like world star chef is cooking. It’s just my spirit did not agree with them for marriage. If they tasted my food and how delicious it is on a normal day, they would have forced marriage. I later realized that they were really bad market for even a goat to marry. Now, they cheat on their wives and behave anyhow. Also very rude and disrespectful like OP. LOL.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Askng:

You have two ear rings in your ear, you must have been thoroughly jungled in this life, I dont expect you to be decent, you may be able to cook but character is what men wants. not a returning LovePeddler

Na true oh, I didn't even notice it. She go done Rock clubs very well na. Now its time to settle down cool cool cool
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by austinelex: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing it to change then let her go.
it either u hv a bad character na why men dey run from you
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by smesi: 12:14am On Jul 09, 2018
When she 'll be doing omo shakushaku outside and she 'll not enter house when her mama is cooking how could she know how to cook? Well ! Sweet sensation dey ketu enter there their are some ladies which their mama thought them how to cook go there and eat their food and use hand to rob their boob, small, small they will come home and knock out your indomitable wife
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Just2endowed2(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2018
springtech:
Agreed she is a disaster in the kitchen.

Do you love her?
If you really do as you claim, owing to the fact that you are a better cook, you can take your time to teach her and make her a good cook. I believe with time she will improve and get better.

Even if she learn cooking, her willingness in cook matted
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:
I told her i was going to enroll her in a catering school but haven’t gotten any response from her.

That shows she was moody because of your complaints.

You and I know truth is bitter. So if you love someone and you need to correct them do it with love, patience and wisdom.

Despite the fact that the food was a disaster, the effort to cook it alone deserves some commendation and you can now say your mind later in a mild way.

But if I were you I wouldn't even complain when she was around. I would just buy her some cooking books along with some other things like perfs and cream. So she wouldn't even know the perfs and cream are not the main thing but the cooking Books. She would learn without Shame.

The way you approached the issue has shamed her so, she wouldn't be happy and be lively.

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by hopexter(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

Husband hunt, we see you miss chef. You're advising him to chase her away and come for you. Wehdon ma!

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Petroking: 12:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Poster: A candid advice. Not everyone is a good cook if you are one take out time to teach her ... stay in the kitchen with her and put her through. If you really love her teach her how to cook, it's a process. It will also help your relationship when it comes to chemistry. Be creative. Forget people insulting her, no one was born as a cook. I am a great cook my parents,siblings and friends would testify to that but I would never laugh rather I would help out. The only place where you can have a complain. It's when you devote time to put her through but she is not willing to learn. God bless you

Madlov3:

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Windflower(f): 12:36am On Jul 09, 2018
BestDude:
Na so una dey talk. when a guy comes now, same you will friendzone him. I heard same from a lady who even complained of being treated like trash by guys and the next thing I asked her out cos i really liked her and was willing to treat her like she deserve. madam, she declined.

That is why it annoys me when girls complain.
She declined because you are not what she is looking for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2018
U re a very very good cook then teach her how to cook
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by ayamAgenius: 12:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

I want to meet your family.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Windflower(f): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
Lol, this is very funny,but unfortunately it is true.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by NaijaElba(m): 12:47am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

After reading your comment, I was forced to check out your pic if you taste nice, you ain't bad anyway. Do you mind if I get to know more of you?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Windflower:

Exactly, women don't know what they want & what she is looking for probably doesn't exist. It would take her time to realise, when she is 30+ Years.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by BestDude: 12:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Windflower:

madam, she is not all that special. Stop making it seem there was any thing amazing about her neither will dating me add much value to my life... After all she just an ordinary human with flesh and blood. After one two kids, shakara Don end.

Rubbish
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by mabeni(m): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
attitude is everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.