Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (46145 Views)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
my dictionary opposed ur opinion..
When u gave your gf money and all you did that cos she's a prostitute?

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by somehow: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

Thank God.

The end.

So my first comment that you tried to counter stands.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When u gave your gf money and all you did that cos she's a prostitute?

Any lady that collects money directly or indirectly after sex is a w.h.o.r.e.

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If my boyfriend decides to top up my account after a good one that doesn't make me a prostitute?

have u ever topd up ur bf acct after a good one?

If u do, it's a fair play if u don't, it's prostitution..

14 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by victorian(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
somehow:

So my first comment that you tried to counter stands.

Are u not tired?

Am just back from the office, with series of meetings and workshops I had to round up today. I don't need this back and forth argument. Just move on!

Argue with someonelse. Am done!

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

have u ever topd up ur bf acct after a good one?

If u do, it's a fair play if u don't, it's prostitution..
My dear it's one lacking that u get to top. He has never asked me for money. Even for me to use my money to buy stuffs and cook for him na wahala. He prefers to gimme money to cook for him.

Men differ though.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Any lady that collects money directly or indirectly after sex is a w.h.o.r.e.

Im done arguing with you. Live with the fact that we humans ain't perfect but if you can't, you know what to do.

Please don't quote me again cos u not ready to heal at all so go spread your negativity elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear it's one lacking that u get to top. He has never asked me for money. Even for me to use my money to buy stuffs and cook for him na wahala. He prefers to gimme money to cook for him.

Men differ though.

That's ego.
I was once like him.
I didn't pick my girl's fone calls.
I was always the one doing the callins.
Couldn't stand seein my girl spend her airtime on me.
I hate to see my woman spend on me.

Try a surprice package for him this weekend.

What is he into among these three so I can suguest what to buy for him.

1. Football fan
2. Movie fan
3. Music fan

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

That's ego.
I was once like him.
I didn't pick my girl's fone calls.
I was always the one doing the callins.
Couldn't stand seein my girl spend her airtime on me.
I hate to see my woman spend on me.

Try a surprice package for him this weekend.

What is he into among these three so I can suguest what to buy for him.

1. Football fan
2. Movie fan
3. Music fan
Ive surprised surprised him with gifts so it's nothing
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ive surprised surprised him with gifts so it's nothing

I can guess that gift u do surprisd him with.

A nigga needs more than that.
Try something new..
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Kingcacy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Marisdgreat I love you so much please beg her for me
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by nairaman66(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:
Well that's the op problem.

Am not animanshaun o. I can't be fucvking without my man maintaining me. Am not that cheap and worthless.

She can fucvk for free, I no hold her pussyyy. It's her body. It's her life.

By God's grace Olivia, or whatever she calls herself, Will not have a man that will spend on her. Any man she dates or even marry will never spend a dime on her. Let her be taking care of herself by herself. Bloody hypocrite. Smhhhh.

Just read through what you typed and ask yourself if you are sensible! Why not work for a brothel? Instead of trying to disguise as someone’s girlfriend when you are nothing but a cheap old hag!

22 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

I can guess that gift u do surprisd him with.

A nigga needs more than that.
Try something new..
I already cut him loose. I'll remember next time OK.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Erums(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

I will stop having sex with him and even breakup sef, if when time of my needs comes and he can't fulfil it.
What's he my man for then? Just to fucvk abi? That's all. cheesy
Am not hung up on sex. I can control my Hot moments. I won't die if I don't fucvk

If as a man, I cannot rely on you to back me when I need help then forget it!
At all at all naim bad pass. If he can't even do half of what I request, not once, not twice menh he's no use.. Honestly he is no use.

Why dnt u just come out and admit ure a pro?

20 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I already cut him loose. I'll remember next time OK.

Oh! Am lost. Find me..
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by asawanathegreat(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
I love this girl for real
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Groovenaija360(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
madridguy:
True talk.

Meanwhile, the giril is gorgeous.

Blind man, take Buhari eyes undecided

She is so ugly

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by jassido: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
She too fine grin
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by olas24u(f): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
some nigerian men are not confident

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by ridbell01(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
dafeyankee:
Girls are smart now.

It is not called compensation. It Is now called transportation.
bad guy you know their scope you are an experience player.. you deserve malt

4 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by SirLakes: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
It is called thanks for coming n not prostitution grin

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by mekonglobal(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Itzonlyme:
She is right! Ladies should be the once paying the bills cos guys are the once doing the job..
This sounds almost unreal coming from a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by meggi4(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
om ok let's go

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
I agree with you 100%. Whether you expect or ask for it, it is oloshoism -especially after s3x. The man can show care another time.

But hey, poverty won't allow most girls to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Wize1: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
somehow:

In otherwards, you're substituting sex with him for upkeep.

Official prostitutes won't have sex with a man without pay for upkeep.

You won't have sex with your man without upkeep.

Sotherefore you're a freelance prostitute.

End of discussion.

Have a nice day.

Lmao! Freelance prostitute. These boys with their bad mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by BLING4BLING: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:
if you collect money you will be termed a prostitute,and when you don't collect,you will be Nick named osho free.

nonsense country filled with nonentities with warped mindset.

Don't even do at all. Make conji hold u. Lol
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by wristbangle: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
pocohantas:
Yea, true.
Also, having sex with a lady who doesn't expect anything in return, all to turn around and call her cheap/borehole poohsie is a crime too.

Any man with the above mindset shouldn't complain when he is taxed. He should be made to cover the cost of depreciation. Money for wheel balancing and odometer rollback must come from him.
grin grin grin

Why did she initially accept to be used reaching wrecked danfo level when it's obvious he wants to chop & clean alone.

Even if money is provided to fix the weak shock absorbers, crankshaft and tyres doesn't stop the bad engine performance to become good tongue

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Beemhan(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

Read and understand. I said my man, not men maintaining me.

Am available only to my man. And he's wise enough to know his woman needs to be maintained to his taste. He met me glowing, and am even glowing more with him, not depreciating. Because he sure knows what maintenance is all about. He loves fair, fresh and supple babe. No be by sweet mouth or water person dey take fresh.

Unlike guys here, u want to use and use and keep using their babes, sucking all her nutrients, fucvking all styles as if she's a machine, without spending a dime to assist her in her daily nurturing . Then end up breaking up with her when she has become an eyesore, for the next sex starved guy to leech on..
Is that one a man to hold onto? I rather remain single than be with such stingy and evil man. God forbid!

Parasite! These are the ones that believe that they're doing a man a favor, and doing themselves some disservice when they have sex, hence the need to be compensated. Sex in EXCHANGE for CARE = HOELOSHO. Issa simple sturvs
Don't goan make money and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. Stay there and wait for your man to take care of you in EXCHANGE for your pussy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by wristbangle: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

I will stop having sex with him and even breakup sef, if when time of my needs comes and he can't fulfil it.
What's he my man for then? Just to fucvk abi? That's all. cheesy
Am not hung up on sex. I can control my Hot moments. I won't die if I don't fucvk

If as a man, I cannot rely on you to back me when I need help then forget it!
At all at all naim bad pass. If he can't even do half of what I request, not once, not twice menh he's no use.. Honestly he is no use.

Good for speaking your mind.

Don't come and cry fowl when you turn grand ma about how u were being maltreated by guys.

This kind of satanic thought will not lead u anywhere.

No wonder someone tag you a freelance P. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Itzonlyme:
She is right! Ladies should be the once paying the bills cos guys are the once doing the job..
Hmm, so you support that. Bravo Zulu. But can you pay the bills if it you?
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by decentbobby4u(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
If i want to marry, i will come and marry that lady...

It seems she gat something upstairs

And maybe she gives it for free...

(not my handwriting ooo)

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by kpaofame: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2018

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / My True Life Love Story / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.