Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,909 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (46143 Views)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Jadoskii(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
dafeyankee:
Girls are smart now.

It is not called compensation. It Is now called transportation.
Berger to ajah

4 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by noah91(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

I will stop having sex with him and even breakup sef, if when time of my needs comes and he can't fulfil it.
What's he my man for then? Just to fucvk abi? That's all. cheesy
Am not hung up on sex. I can control my Hot moments. I won't die if I don't fucvk

If as a man, I cannot rely on you to back me when I need help then forget it!
At all at all naim bad pass. If he can't even do half of what I request, not once, not twice menh he's no use.. Honestly he is no use.
Biko, save us the explanation, you are a prostitute but the unofficial one

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Boss347(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
HeWrites:
This lady again

Tell me more about her
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Elliot2(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
d first man n woman who monetised sex,r d most unfortunate n wicked persons ever walked d earth,just afta lord lugard who created dis 'kwantri" wit one of d highest numbers of both non n official oloshos.they spoilt d beauty of sex!#free sex is bae

5 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:
Well that's the op problem.

Am not animanshaun o. I can't be fucvking without my man maintaining me. Am not that cheap and worthless.

She can fucvk for free, I no hold her pussyyy. It's her body. It's her life.

By God's grace Olivia, or whatever she calls herself, Will not have a man that will spend on her. Any man she dates or even marry will never spend a dime on her. Let her be taking care of herself by herself. Bloody hypocrite. Smhhhh.
Are you saying that without a man in your life you will never make money? You will never get a source of income? You will just rely on your pussy (yes, let's call it what it is) for financial freedom? Lol @ maintainance. Are you ashamed to call it what it is?

12 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by no1madman(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
101% correct!

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
The fact is that most girls date boys for 'financial assistance'. The days of saying he is so handsome and tall has long been over. Now, girls do not turn down 'toasting' request as long as you can 'assist' her financially anytime she wants. Should we call this Prostitution ? The answer is No!

Prostitution is a fairer transaction model than the expensive Sex Robbery that our girls are executing these days. Some even celebrate fake birth days.

Prostitution is cheaper and fairer.

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by franchasng: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
pocohantas:

How do you expect me to go home? Trek?
I just dey look you angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by elizilliams: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
<i>All is well<i>
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by tabisegroup(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Itzonlyme:
She is right! Ladies should be the once paying the bills cos guys are the once doing the job..
Send me ur account details

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Victorclean1: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Vivi, are you saying those olosho that collect money from guys don't use it for upkeep and malaria drug also etc?. Why can't we call a spade a spade.

In other countries is never like this. Most of those things used for upkeep last for two weeks to one month.

If our ladies visited their guy for 4times in a week and they were downloaded in all the four days, most Nigeria ladies will still stock guys for sex allowance/ transport/upkeep for everyday of the sex.

This is not good but it suit us well because most of those complaining about this were broke guys and broke slay babes. Dj cuppy can never demand for sex allowance nor Davido. Same to ladies outside this country. Work hard every one

Thank God
End

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by tragergeorge(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

Am not animanshaun o. I can't be fucvking without my man maintaining me. Am not that cheap and worthless.

By God's grace Olivia, or whatever she calls herself, Will not have a man that will spend on her. Any man she dates or even marry will never spend a dime on her. Let her be taking care of herself by herself. Bloody hypocrite. Smhhhh.
meaning na ur pussy be ur source of maintenance

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Abiiiike(f): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

Wtf!.. Animashaun?, u expect to be paid for sex that u both enjoyed??, c'mon! Y r most ladies like this, is this what u plan to teach your children??

Lemme ask you a question, So if you decide not to fùck for free, fine, u get money in return, what does the guy then gets in return? (Please don't tell me sexual relief coz u both got that).

That's why guys would refuse to respect ladies like you.

That post just shows how greedy and irresponsible you are.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by FitnesScientist: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
We already know this... every lady knows this too.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by RedboneSmith(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
So I like how all of a sudden the conversation shifted to the subject of water and its wetness or non-wetness. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Pharovo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
And what are you doing for or giving in return to this your lovely man that is loyal as a duck taking care of you and making you glow... I mean apart from sex. Please do not tell me sex is all you have to offer becuase i will be very disappointed.
victorian:

Na you sabi.. If u like call it the greatest manipulation from Victorian. I don't give a hoot. Neither do I care. What works for couple A, does not necessarily mean it will work for couple B. I believe in maintenance even in love. I don't joke with it at all. Likewise him as well.
His colleagues and friends envy him and he doesn't hesitate to gist me about it.

So don't worry your head on us.. We are doing fine cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by wildkat: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
dafeyankee:
Girls are smart now.
It is not called compensation. It Is now called transportation.
Abi? Like something light!

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by abdulrazak07(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Itzonlyme:
She is right! Ladies should be the once paying the bills cos guys are the once doing the job..

GOD bless u. Wa gbayi

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Michael004: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
somehow:

In otherwards, you're substituting sex with him for upkeep.

Official prostitutes won't have sex with a man without pay for upkeep.

You won't have sex with your man without upkeep.

Sotherefore you're a freelance prostitute.

End of discussion.

Have a nice day.
grin See finishing. Haba

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by abdulrazak07(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When u gave your gf money and all you did that cos she's a prostitute?

No.. it when wen she is expecting such in return.

D good ones will even reject ur Tfee saying thy have more Dan enough to take dem home .

Also there is a dif if d gal started bfor she start coming dat she isn't box up.

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Diso60090(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Only a broke nigg@ will like this post

If you doubting me ask davido
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by abdulrazak07(m): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abiiiike:

Wtf!.. Animashaun?, u expect to be paid for sex that u both enjoyed??, c'mon! Y r most ladies like this, is this what u plan to teach your children??

Lemme ask you a question, So if you decide not to fùck for free, fine, u get money in return, what does the guy then gets in return? (Please don't tell me sexual relief coz u both got that).

Abeg help tell her.
In case u are yet to see any1 to tell u or guide u... my sister u b ashewo.
If u have ur job by knowing ur worth.. Wat do u need his moni for in other to take care of urself.

U are d lazy type baba buhari is talking about.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Rollitout: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2018

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Tonimordred(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oja ti port
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by PLAYBOX22: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
victorian:

READ AGAIN
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by kabillionaire(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
our naija girls na wa

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

Keyword maintain. Which means If we are dating without sex I don't need to maintain you right?

Since sex is the bargain you have. So no p.

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abiiiike:

Wtf!.. Animashaun?, u expect to be paid for sex that u both enjoyed??, c'mon! Y r most ladies like this is this what u plan to teach your children??

Actually, no need to ask. This is what her Mother taught her.

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Goldiano(m): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Senselin:
I agree with you 100%. Whether you expect or ask for it, it is oloshoism -especially after s3x. The man can show care another time.

But hey, poverty won't allow most girls to do that.

poverty run in girls veins... They can't do without prostituting to get money from us.... All girls are whores!!

Except the few classical ones

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Mujtahida: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by YorubaAssasin: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2018
Very true...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / My True Life Love Story / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.