Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Should I Forgive Her Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her Again (76689 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Jeferious: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
If men are emotional with making money and having a fulfilled career the way they are with women....threads like this will never occur in the first place.

If you mean to place all your attention on something, just make sure it's worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Dedetwo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,
I'm too emotionally drained to make sound judgement so I need your contribution on this issue.

I found out recently that my gf has been living a secret life online. My findings suggest that she may be cheating on me... Why? She's been communicating with an ex that practically broke her heart in the past...

She's also frequently communicating with another guy on Facebook who has repeatedly called her my love, honey, sweetheart and other romantic pet names and she has reciprocated most times.... At a point, the guy said he was naked and waiting for her at home... And she said she's coming... I guess they took the conversation offline...

She's also been chatting with several other guys... the ones I saw on FB indicate they're either asking her out or she's outrightly flirting with them...

On WhatsApp, only God knows the content and direction of her chat with other guys...

The painful part is I found out she's been having this online/offline double life by accident... That's a story for another day...

When I confronted her with my findings, she's been claiming she has nothing with any of the guys and that I should forgive her for hiding her online life from me...

I feel betrayed... I doubt if she'll ever change... I just want to move on...

What should I do?

Please get a handle on your life. She is allegedly your girl not even a wife yet you have the audacit5y to public with the silly idea she cheats on you.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by ChiefSweetus: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lmaooooooooo!!! No girl wey no get secret. Better go and buy sexdoll if you can't cope. You think a millionaire, Chris Brown sang "these hòes ain't loyal", and it's now a hundrednaire like you that will succeed where he failed? grin grin grin grin

Two things are involved,

If you are a beta male, forgive and continue till the next INEVITABLE point of abeg again

If you are an alpha, kick the bìtch to the curb and start afresh with another bìtch who has learnt her lesson with a beta that gave her many chances till he wisened up or she got disgusted by his shameless lack of manly conviction and dumped the mumu for a fresh fish who will "trust" her kiss #weallbeentherebro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by goldenfrosh(m): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
it happens bro just use your head always.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Where is donstan18 when you need him the most? Come and drop lines concerning this issue.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by hkidola00(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Guy if u can live with the fact that she's fvcking someone else & u don't have any problem with that then stay there but if i were u i would move the fvck on... Its that simple
youve been speaking my mind also, I have a problem with my girlfriend who cheated too, in my mind I've dumped her, she's just my fuccckk buddy, but I find it hard to tell her to leave because I can't stand d thought of her nakin anoda guy.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Skmoda360(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
thorpido:
If you have the proof and you have shown her that and she couldn't refute it,there's only one decision for you to make.............move on.

She'll never change.
She will never change at all..... undecided undecided
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
lenghtinny:
Well Issa natural something for girls to keep To-do list of boyfriends these days....

You should have zero your mind before checking your so called girl online activities because there's a 99.99999999% probability that you will find what you seek.

Nowadays, the average Nigerian girl is a public property. She's only yours when she is with you angry

Bitter, bitter truth bro.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by nigeria005(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Oga... Your not coming out plain.

You never caught her cheating from your story.

Everything in your story is based on suspicions.

Go get your facts right.

sharap dia, read d story well and see d kind of slap u need... olodo pelsinundecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by bixton(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,
I'm too emotionally drained to make sound judgement so I need your contribution on this issue.

I found out recently that my gf has been living a secret life online. My findings suggest that she may be cheating on me... Why? She's been communicating with an ex that practically broke her heart in the past...

She's also frequently communicating with another guy on Facebook who has repeatedly called her my love, honey, sweetheart and other romantic pet names and she has reciprocated most times.... At a point, the guy said he was naked and waiting for her at home... And she said she's coming... I guess they took the conversation offline...

She's also been chatting with several other guys... the ones I saw on FB indicate they're either asking her out or she's outrightly flirting with them...

On WhatsApp, only God knows the content and direction of her chat with other guys...

The painful part is I found out she's been having this online/offline double life by accident... That's a story for another day...

When I confronted her with my findings, she's been claiming she has nothing with any of the guys and that I should forgive her for hiding her online life from me...

What should I do?

Very few guys get to date the real good gals.
Forget what every one here is saying because at one point in time or another every a guy have been a victim of such.

Just move on with your life and give her some breathing space.
If she wants to be with you, she'll come looking.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Skmoda360(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
That's why I don't love no bitches ....money is so good that it can attract any bitches.....love my foot undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Call her and talk to her
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by jaxxy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,

What should I do?

B4 i can judge dis accurately i need to ask how serious the relationship is and how long. Gals don't fully commit until they sure of where the relationship is going. Also Gals usually have lots of advances from guys, most end in mere flirting bt one or two may become more than just that. I wud ask to check how many she actually took serious if not much question her for the truth about it and ask why she did it then decide. If its not her pattern to be promiscuous and shes remorseful give her a chance to correct her mistakes she just might change bt if ure not satisfied u can quite the relationship. Bt like insaid it depends on the level of the relationship to me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
hkidola00:
youve been speaking my mind also, I have a problem with my girlfriend who cheated too, in my mind I've dumped her, she's just my fuccckk buddy, but I find it hard to tell her to leave because I can't stand d thought of her nakin anoda guy.
Lolzz.. whether u can stand the thought or not, she cheated & probably still cheating/ knacking some other guys ur being able to stand it wouldnt change anything bro... At some point u will realize the best option is to let her go.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by brodalokie: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
It's her own utopia. You can't tame an adult without the intervention of the Holy Spirit she'd only get further into it when you confront her. Pray and get yourself involved with the ways of God to see her reaction towards you maybe she'd leave, maybe she'd catch a new way of life
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is well
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by martinosi: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,

What should I do?

It what you say is true and you have seen that she communicates in an affectionate manner
with other guys online and even takes it to the point of leading maybe to a sexual encounter with them then she is
not being sincere with herself and honest with you.....

If you are both finished school and working then i guess she should know whether she wants to marry you
but with her actions online i guess not.and her actions via socil media feeds shows her inner mental & emotional state.
if you are both still in the undegrad stage dont waste your time with her move on with you life....

Social media is a sort of flash-light that looks into the Heart (Instagram), Soul (Twitter) and Mind (Facebook) of People
these days as the True Nature, Character and Personality comes to the surface
as people display their true inner-self
in the privacy of their own houses and personal time... is seen in people social media feeds...more often than not...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by coolh3ad(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
kingzjay:
Why would you even go through her accounts?

You want to die before your time

Stop all these "why would you even go through her accounts" story Bros!!. If I wanna go serious with a lady, that's very very compulsory. We must be free to go through our phones and share our passwords at any time....If you can have access to your bae's Facebook, whatsapp and call logs, and your mind is still very much at rest, be sure that bae is 98 percent sincere and honest with you. Baba, you cant be a player all the days of your life. You go still settle down with one bae/give one woman belle (if na only pikin you want). If you wan give woman belle, you no go use condom. So why shouldn't I know her health status and all and what she has been through as at the time I met her and know if she is the sincere type or not......I just hope you understand what I am saying. #My opinion though and that's how I live my life and it has worked well for me#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dedetwo:

Please get a handle on your life. She is allegedly your girl not even a wife yet you have the audacit5y to public with the silly idea she cheats on you.

If they truly love each other they can sort it out
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bro if that girl loves you and she is decent can cook and respectful you see a long time or future wit her go ahead and marry her if you leave that girl you will only meet worst ones no girl is a saint any longer Dey all double date and they know who they love like you said it was her ex. And some few toasters just keep her on her toes and it shudnt repeat it self again
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
talking from experience,you will later cry and wish you never meet her if love makes you sweep this issue under the rug,...they dont change,i think some people are just naturally polygamous in nature...just play with her to your satisfaction when the time is right to really settle down or get more serious go for a new woman..i know this your gf will be the mark up on fleek,shapes on fleek kinda person..heed to this advice dont settle with her,she will never change #no miracle
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,

What should I do?

What did u plan to do to her if u find evidence of cheating in her Facebook n what's app
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Platony(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mark my words,....

SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!! angry angry

If she change ehn,.....mk Buhari win 2019 election grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by BestDude: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
BlackAfrican:

I'm drained emotionally... Of course I can't continue with such a person...

And to think that she's a girl I plan proposing to end of this year and get married before mid next year just breaks my heart...
lol.. that is how someones wedding day just got postponed until further notice... life is indeed beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Greizman: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
olac21:

Stop that nonsense you're thinking oo and get yourself a decent girl..what are you proposing to in this one?
You no get eyes ni?
U guys keep calling "decent girls" as if they are easy to get in Nigeria nowadays. Where will he get a decent girl. Most of the girls out there are olosho... 90% of them.
I'm very sure this particular girl is one of them... Op I'm sorry for calling her olosho but that's what she is. I come across a lot of them on social media. Hook up things.... If u know u know

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Absoj(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Oga... Your not coming out plain.

You never caught her cheating from your story.

Everything in your story is based on suspicions.

Go get your facts right.

waiting to catch her in d act will be elusive after confronting her with all those evidences. She is a cheat and would act if given the chance. Bit now dat she is aware of her guys knowledge, she will be wary and careful...but only for a time. She is dangerous pls.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by rayobaba(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,

She's also frequently communicating with another guy on Facebook who has repeatedly called her my love, honey, sweetheart and other romantic pet names and she has oreciprocated most times.... At a point, the guy said he was naked and waiting for her at home... And she said she's coming... I guess they took the conversation offline...

What should I do?
run, run, run. Don't watch while Ur grave is dug.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by McAausim: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2018
grin
Gbam......
Dem no dem sef lipsrsealed

madridguy:
Hope you've browse her server very well?

If yes, dump her and get a good girl

If No, try and mark your own register and move on.

From your narration, your GF is a public toilet. Kiss the bitter truth.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by rayobaba(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,

She's also frequently communicating with another guy on Facebook who has repeatedly called her my love, honey, sweetheart and other romantic pet names and she has oreciprocated most times.... At a point, the guy said he was naked and waiting for her at home... And she said she's coming... I guess they took the conversation offline...

What should I do?
run, run, run. Don't watch while Ur grav' is dug.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by pee777(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2018
grin
I thought u guys are eWarrior, am surprised at Ur tears.
Anyway all said and done to move forward cut all forms of communication with her and get another babe, but no guarantee that your new babe doesn't have another type of stress o

BlackAfrican:
Anyone with useful tips on how to move on please share.... I'm so drained emotionally and can't stop the tears streaming down my face even as I type this....
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2018
You have all this evidence and you're still not sure what step to take?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by hollowpot15684(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2018
You broke mens code, Never confront!!
Catch her red handed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.