Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (54137 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by dahnimoh(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
So was she not supposed to stand by you even in times of difficulty or is not for better for worse?

Men are loosing IT on daily bases all in the name of LOVE.

I pity men

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Emmiasky(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Woah, she got graced

Please help a soul by watching this and sharing with friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYl5S2HSd8
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yankee101:
Where are the chicks that think all men are ungrateful and not worth hustling with?
I can't understand why this is a news.What is really special about buying a car for your own wife

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by nnadychuks(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?
he's Adam grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by EmekaBlue(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Na so she go dey go his house drop her toto then
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by SenorFax(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Lol How is that your business? stop sounding like a certified pauper
Beside that place looks like a rented apartment grin grin grin grin

You don't know the answer but yet you quoted me.
This is why thunder fires ppl

Better yet, earlier you wrote...
bettercreature:
I can't understand why this is a news.What is really special about buying a car for your own wife

With what you wrote below, I can see why you think village people are real.
bettercreature:
It's a family car there is nothing special about it.Its a sign of poverty! People buys car for their wife every day nothing special about it

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
Cool for them....... Lovely when guys handsomely reward girls who stood by them when they were not really buoyant.
BTW am always amazed at how some peeps suddenly go rich in this country, some yrs back broke but like magic they get so so rich and can afford exclusive expensive properties.

That is the most pertinent question.

No be the same hustle all of us dey ? Most of them are dubious. Ask them how it happened and tori go enter

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Deltatoto: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
Cool for them....... Lovely when guys handsomely reward girls who stood by them when they were not really buoyant.
BTW am always amazed at how some peeps suddenly go rich in this country, some yrs back broke but like magic they get so so rich and can afford exclusive expensive properties.
go buy laptop and iPhone

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Yankee101: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:

That he was poor and stood by him
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
eezeribe:
Low self esteem is really becoming an issue for our men, to the extent they now thank and celebrate women for staying in their lives...
These women that would still expire at most at 45 years of age..
Then what was the essence of God creating man and woman
Mr Man what is your problem?? Abi you don smoke
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by engrj(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
One day I will share a story like this.
Ifonma thank you for coming into my life at a time like this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Deltatoto: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lomprico2:
Wetin d man dey do?
wetin Yusuf Buhari dey do?teo of them na colleagues for ministry of agric
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
They were both broke. I don't see the woman celebrating him for staying with her while she was broke.

You wanna buy your partner a car, do it because it's a necessity you can afford not as a recompense for 'pity dating'.

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:

You don't know the answer but yet you quoted me.
This is why thunder fires ppl
Just go out there to find a better things to do with your life.what he does for a living is not your business

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by moorevic(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
This boy is a bofool, an incompetent idoit, slowpoke and a dushbag, oluku, arsehole and a mistake
eezeribe:
Low self esteem is really becoming an issue for our men, to the extent they now thank and celebrate women for staying in their lives...

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:

Oga you are very correct,
You're thinking sharply.

Nobody really bothers to question the source, naija for you

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by greggng: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Appreciate any woman that have been there for you otherwise u are a useless man
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Deltatoto: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yankee101:
Where are the chicks that think all men are ungrateful and not worth hustling with?
leave d chics alone and carry ur cross Oga
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Lomprico2: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Deltatoto:
wetin Yusuf Buhari dey do?teo of them na colleagues for ministry of agric

Na 30-35 million be dat o!

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by kelvine(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
God bless me too, I want to buy this for my wife.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by tbadru80: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
God's grace, I guess?
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by SenorFax(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Just go out there to find a better things to do with your life.what he does for a living is not your business
Well without insults, I can proudly say am doing better than you.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Evince(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
that doesnt mean she wasnt screwing another man with money.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Lloydthesaint: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Great question.

When I can afford it, I'll buy my wife the whole world.

She definitely deserves it.

Not all ladies are useless!!!

What if she leaves you ��‍♂️
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yankee101:

That he was poor and stood by him
It's a family car there is nothing special about it.Its a sign of poverty! People buys car for their wife every day nothing special about it

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Deltatoto: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lomprico2:

Na 30-35 million be dat o!
e no reach I got for my wife 16m

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by emelda86(f): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
The guy is handsome biko my spec...congrats.. dear wife always do the needful in za oza room grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by phkka1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
I wonder how a man who is still living in a rented house will buy such expensive car for the wife. The wife should have advised him to save for the rainy day before this his good gesture at the wrong time. Well congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Ugosample(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?
help me ask him
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Yankee101: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:

Not a brand new Range bro. And as per naija I know it's cash paid in full, no car notes.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:

Well without insults, I can proudly say am doing better than you.
I laugh in chinese! in your dream right? We can prove it here no worries lets dash out 50k on here right now
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Aboguede(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
eezeribe:

Sucide loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.