Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,347 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (54136 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Buffalowings3(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
This one is writing letters to kidnappers cool
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Yankee101: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Deltatoto:
leave d chics alone and carry ur cross Oga

Lol. Ur name sha
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Evince(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
graceland. Even an armed robber that hit bank u will open ur dirty mouth and say grace.
adajiboyy:
grace at work in their lives bro

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Deltatoto: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yankee101:

Lol. Ur name sha
lol I be area na bros
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Ugosample(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
1miccza:

You never know, might just be something different from Grace, especially when Naija is in the story

explain further
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yankee101:

Not a brand new Range bro. And as per naija I know it's cash paid in full, no car notes.
You are very funny do you know how much he has in his account?The money is probably a peanut to him
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by salt1: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
phkka1:
I wonder how a man who is still living in a rented house will buy such expensive car for the wife. The wife should have advised him to save for the rainy day before this his good gesture at the wrong time. Well congratulations.

I noticed that too.
Dirty compound but costly car. All for show. To impress imaginary friends or enemies that you've made it
Sign of inferiority
They should move house first

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Aboguede(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
I laugh in chinese! in your dream right? We can prove it here no worries lets dash out 50k on here right now

A lot of talking does not change anything

Open stage

Pls guys drop ur a/c numbers

If get alart

Paste it here with the depositor's name

On ur mass-GO
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by SenorFax(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
I laugh in chinese! in your dream right? We can prove it here no worries lets dash out 50k on here right now
I understand you needs right now, I've been there.
You should have asked politely, not the other way round
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by BIXYBABE: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?
And his female family......sisters and auntie's
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by no1madman(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Na so she go dey go his house drop her toto then
She enjoyed it too

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by 1miccza: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ugosample:

explain further

Nah that's a story for another day.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Aboguede:

A lot of talking does not change anything

Open stage

Pls guys drop ur a/c numbers

If get alart

Paste it here with the depositor's name

On ur mass-GO
Find a very reliable moniker lets send the money to him/her
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:

I understand you needs right now, I've been there.
You should have asked politely, not the other way round
Lol i mean we should give it to people on here

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by SenorFax(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Lol i mean we should give it to people on here
Cant really digest why the idea came to your mind in the first place. Just tell me what you need, stop beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Yankee101: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
You are very funny do you know how much he has in his account?The money is probably a peanut to him

I know of highly placed govt officials who don't even feed their families properly. It's not how much you have it's how much impact it makes for people around you. Maybe you won't understand

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Lomprico2: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Deltatoto:
e no reach I got for my wife 16m

Guy!! cheesy

I be ur guy o! Link me naah grin
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by room089: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
Cool for them....... Lovely when guys handsomely reward girls who stood by them when they were not really buoyant.
BTW am always amazed at how some peeps suddenly go rich in this country, some yrs back broke but like magic they get so so rich and can afford exclusive expensive properties.

my brother u follow me dey reason dat thing!
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yankee101:

I know of highly placed govt officials who don't even feed their families properly. It's not how much you have it's how much impact it makes for people around you. Maybe you won't understand
Dont judge him you dont know anything about him

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Aboguede(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Find a very reliable moniker lets send the money to him/her

The mods can help us now

Oga modi's una don hear abi

Trusted moniker for new done gift

Some body was beging 5k dis morning saying he is stranded, any body can help locate em

Waiting
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Deltatoto: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lomprico2:

Guy!! cheesy

I be ur guy o! Link me naah grin
link u to where?u no weda Tinubu na my uncle?
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by romenna: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
emelda86:
The guy is handsome biko my spec...congrats.. dear wife always do the needful in za oza room grin
wat is dat? na only za oza room woman dey return favour? wat happened to buying him a nice gift too huh?
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Aboguede:

The mods can help us now

Oga modi's una don hear abi

Trusted moniker for new done gift
Ask the other guy to comply
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Lomprico2: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Deltatoto:
link u to where?u no weda Tinubu na my uncle?

To how you take gather 16 milla.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by tolulope1990(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?
Wow.... nice question
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by larrybee2017(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?
Was about him the same question o. All these uncultured small boys on nairaland,na WA o. Goes a long way to show how terrible his upbringing was,probably father was a beater and mother a street girl. Such a child will appreciate nothing good when they see it. Omo wobe

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Aboguede(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Ask the other guy to comply

No worry action speaks louder

Wen u sample am, em either comply or bow
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by shegie(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
everyone with is own view, by mentioning someone'mother to decribe a quote. its not fair
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by InvertedHammer: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
The money for the depreciable Range Rover could have moved them out of the rented apartment.

Just saying...

/
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by emelda86(f): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
romenna:
wat is dat? na only za oza room woman dey return favour? wat happened to buying him a nice gift too huh?

I know what I'm saying plz...
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by johnsmhelia15(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
eezeribe:
Low self esteem is really becoming an issue for our men, to the extent they now thank and celebrate women for staying in their lives...
These women that would still expire at most at 45 years of age..
Then what was the essence of God creating man and woman
bro y u useless nah??
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Evince:
graceland. Even an armed robber that hit bank u will open ur dirty mouth and say grace.
haba bro no need to insult me now. but no wahala take care and have a lovely day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.