Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (54132 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by LaudableXX: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
nedu2000:
He is a doctor but is a double platinium member of max international. He is an acquaintance of mine. He doesn't do yahoo,he is a doctor but a double platinium member of max international.Honest guy.
If you say so.... undecided
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by nenedima(f): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
[left][/left]
eezeribe:
Low self esteem is really becoming an issue for our men, to the extent they now thank and celebrate women for staying in their lives...
These women that would still expire at most at 45 years of age..
Then what was the essence of God creating man and woman

How old are you?
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by centboy123456(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=yamendiva post=69248203]
Ahn ahn tongue tongue[/quote

hey what up how are you
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by ojmaroni247(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please don't answer them. They are lazy youths, I knw Dr obieze one on one, wen he told me abt the product max, I wasn't interested since it's multi level marketing. But since he is a Dr and Max is a health product, it worked for him. I even dey shame to call am sef cry.
nedu2000:
He is a doctor but is a double platinium member of max international. He is an acquaintance of mine. He doesn't do yahoo,he is a doctor but a double platinium member of max international.Honest guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by tragergeorge(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:
God bless you

See your life, just look at you.

awon source of income people,
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by fajob: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
CONGRATS
HOW TO MAKE WEALTH THROUGH
*PINEAPPLE
*SOYA BEANS
*CASTOR
*CASSAVA FARMING/PROCESSING

RESOURCE PERSON
COMRADE OKEKUNLE AKINTUNDE
MR AJADI OWOLABI
COMRADE TUNDE ARISHE

he First Massive Achievers Limited is a registered Organization by corporate Affairs Commission(C.A.C),Certidfied by the lagos State Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives and as well into direct collaboration with the National Directorate of Employment(NDE) We offer a unique and trusted platform for Economic Empowerment, making every individual a BOSS.
IMPORTANCE OF OUR IDEA

As the Nation's economic fortune perennially tied to oil is dropping irreversibly, more people are turning to agriculture. However, the Agriculture drive is mainly by private sector organization and individuals who are taking the bull by the horn. You will learn how to earn lucratively from *Pineapple * Castor * Cassava *Plantain *Yam *Cucumber *Water Melon *PawPaw etc We are into Comprehensive agricultural Training,which leads to certification. We make farming business easier by making farmland available for interested Farmers and Investors. Farmlands can be leased for Two years(Subject to renewal).Lands can also be bought out-rightly by Farmers or Investors, All at affordable prices,making lives better and by extension,making Nigeria great Again via a reliable AGRICULTURAL SYSTEM LIKE OURS.

SATURDAY 14TH JULY,2018
TIME:10AM PROMPT
VENUE:1 ALESH HOTEL ROAD,LEKKI-AJAH EXPRESS WAY, AJAH LAGOS

ENQUIRY:

http://massiveachiever.com.ng/

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
Cool for them....... Lovely when guys handsomely reward girls who stood by them when they were not really buoyant.
BTW am always amazed at how some peeps suddenly go rich in this country, some yrs back broke but like magic they get so so rich and can afford exclusive expensive properties.

It appears that way. But the truth is that those monies that should have been wasted all through the years on social frenzies just to keep up with the trend, were rather invested in various businesses at different times. That is one area I respect the Older Generation (especially the Igbos) compared to ours.

Meanwhile, when a successful (legitimate) business is sponsoring your bills, it is like pumping water from the well. You never feel it.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by miniziter(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?

His mother expired long ago.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by sochey(f): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
eezeribe:
Low self esteem is really becoming an issue for our men, to the extent they now thank and celebrate women for staying in their lives...
This guy deserves to be bleeped up.. What are you trying to say. Don't you expire too. Arrogant fool

Sorry for been insultive though but you deserve it cry
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?
Dope! Your wisdom is legendary bro
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by dinosmiles(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dr James...good one, max really pays.....world people max pays...check the customised plater number and be convinced
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Babyforever(f): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
pcguru1:

You know I just laughed heavily some idiots will make stupid statements not knowing their relatives falls under that category, I hope he answers
Fine guy cheesy

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by chris31(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mistakes ladies do these days
Most girls want already made guys but a wise girl goes for a hardworking, smart & determined guy coz that kind of a guy will never be poor also will have respect for u coz ur with him from the beginning
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Trendirabingi: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?
dnt mind d ediots...they are lots of kids in NL dis days
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by milemimi93(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Nigerian man James Obie in a way to appreciate his wife, and to assure her that his love is forever, just bought her a Brand New Range Rover, the excited Husband shared the photos on his page said she stood by him when he had nothing, ran to an fro with Keke all to see him, So its only fair that he buys her the ride..
Congrats to the Lady see his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/she-used-to-come-to-my-house-with-keke.html

When will d reverse be the case?
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by eodavids(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Plenty money is involved here.

More blessings!
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by mhizcassidy001(f): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
SO you mean your momma has expire in your daddy face.abi,me i dont understand you o.maybe you should try and elucidate more.
cause i dont understand the crime in celebrating someone that stood with you through the rough and thick time.
and if a lady goes after those that ride cars you will tag her GOLD DIGGER.she suffer with a guy and enjoying the guy,you still complain.
but brother why now.
eezeribe:

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Mires: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
Cool for them....... Lovely when guys handsomely reward girls who stood by them when they were not really buoyant.
BTW am always amazed at how some peeps suddenly go rich in this country, some yrs back broke but like magic they get so so rich and can afford exclusive expensive properties.

A lot
1. Yahoo plus
2. Bet9ja
3. Politics
4. Blood money
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Yomiyomite123(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
[[color=#000099][/color]my bro... This is not about low self esteem.. It's called payback time.. Shows the guy is not an ingrate, he still hasn't forgot how she stood by him during the trying times.. No offense to ladies.. But a Lotta them won't stand by him.. Who wants to be associated with failure anyway?? I'd do more if I were him.. quote author=eezeribe post=69244140]Low self esteem is really becoming an issue for our men, to the extent they now thank and celebrate women for staying in their lives...
Then what was the essence of God creating man and woman [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Fine guy cheesy

lol thanks dear smiley i dey manage
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Jimi23(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
If I become.wealthy enough I'd buy my woman a mansion.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
UBGG:
They were both broke. I don't see the woman celebrating him for staying with her while she was broke.

You wanna buy your partner a car, do it because it's a necessity you can afford not as a recompense for 'pity dating'.

Dont mind him, he will be broke again. To think of it, that place looks like a multi-family property. If he was smarter, the truck wouldnt have been his priority now.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Jimi23(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
eezeribe:

You the man will equally expire. Ghajabiamila recently got his "expired" wife who is not less than 50 years a range on her birthday, thanking her for all the good she brought into his life, appreciating her So what da hell are you talking about? You are the one with low self esteem and your reasoning is low and appalling. So a man cannot appreciate his wife again? People like you get exclusively selected for abject poverty by God because you are mean spirited,damn naturally selfish and self centered. No one is jumping on your train guy. If I gather enough money my babe gets a mansion for being a good,caring and loving wife and mum. Even at work where there are no blood ties people get rewarded with cars. So keep quiet and stop that nonsense talk.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by generationz(f): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
he's a surgeon
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Emilo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dont tell me he is in rented apartment and buying Range Rover.....

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Jimi23(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
dahnimoh:
So was she not supposed to stand by you even in times of difficulty or is not for better for worse?

Men are loosing IT on daily bases all in the name of LOVE.

I pity men

Poverty is your problem. If your father bought it for your mum or your son in law bought it for your daughter you won't make such a dumb comment. That isn't going to happen though because it is.obvious that poverty has crippled all the men in.your lineage and your present and future in laws are dead broke asses who will.never be able to feed your daughters let alone buy them cars. Broke Ass Jealous Looser. grin grin
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
life na turn by turn. It happens in a twinkling of an eye.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
kiddoiLL:
g Eranko
grin did u just call Dis guy a dog in urhobo or.....
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
kiddoiLL:
g Eranko
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by greatID: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
eezeribe:
mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by kiddoiLL(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mhizrohzz:

bush animal in Yoruba
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?

Good question. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.