Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (54138 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Babyforever:
Make I hear tongue

Ha forget o, I dey go through stress oh but things are good, how you dey ?
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Babyforever(f): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
pcguru1:

Ha forget o, I dey go through stress oh but things are good, how you dey ?
I'm fyn you ?
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by philo04(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2018
reykhana:
Hmmmmm,is your rose on nairaland?
bro I don't think so? how u deh jare
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by dahnimoh(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Jimi23:

Poverty is your problem. If your father bought it for your mum or your son in law bought it for your daughter you won't make such a dumb comment. That isn't going to happen though because it is.obvious that poverty has crippled all the men in.your lineage and your present and future in laws are dead broke asses who will.never be able to feed your daughters let alone buy them cars. Broke Ass Jealous Looser. grin grin

You reason like an INDOMIE baby. I can understand your level of reasoning.
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
reykhana:

Lol,same with my own rose oh
Wow.....
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by reykhana(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mhizrohzz:

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
reykhana:
Nufin
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by reykhana(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mhizrohzz:

Wow.....
Wow as in??
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
reykhana:
Wow as in??
it could av been rose na...dats dope, I'm sure rose is surprise maybe it's same rose wit d other guy's own, lol
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by reykhana(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Mhizrohzz(f): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
reykhana:
Can u bring this down to my level? Ayam nor understanding
sorry.. i don't chat on Nl
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by reykhana(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mhizrohzz:

sorry.. i don't chat on Nl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.