Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? (32236 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Jethrolite(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2018
davidoisamoje:

I'm in lag so I know what I'm saying! B4 their problems, it was fast and good so I really don't get your point.
You are saying the network is "waxing valiantly" yet you say at the end of ur post get another network. It makes no sense. By the way, I won't be online if I have not moved on to Etisalat.
Is Tizeti not in your area?
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by ojoj(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Me been thinking to get the sim at Egbada this week if am chance now hearing 45min to activate once been to Ikeja to buy but not available....tired of all this Ntel wahala joor
Ol boy pls go n get it. Infact with Ntel, I am enjoying the 'head' of my life. It's so sweet! Everyone around me is enjoying Ntel.
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Mrluv(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2018
obojememe:
been to their alaba office over five times to purchase a sim card it’s always no network for registration story all the time...i gave up on them already anyway
where is thier office in alaba i mean alaba surule
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by hardniola(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2018
i have 6k balance on my sim.....now I can't login the site.
I try sub quickteller never work too.
I use wawu sim......maybe this pipo block my line with 6k in in it
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Jafariyya(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2018
renewa29:
I recharged online in Abuja yesterday morning. It may be a network problem in Lagos.
MTN is the best
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Dacronym(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2018
I can't browse at all for some days now no Signal, can't check my balance on their site with another network
My 1k to Sub on it I did not see it when I checked

1 Like

Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2018
greenhulk:

I have abandoned my spectranet since last year. I use Ntel with mtn unlocked modem. My speed on Ntel is between 5mbps to 10mbps.

Where and how did you unlock your MTN Mifi?
Won’t work with mine.
I’m lag based thank you.
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by jerrykings1(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2018
When its working. ...it is working..I love the part where they reimburse your data when they have network downtime as a compensation I guess.!

1 Like

Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by showafrica(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2018
Nothing works here..
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by mikkyjay(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2018
For over three weeks now I can't log in to their yeye site,
Their app is also not logging in wtf
I can't even recharge and they sent me mail that my sub expired yet can't let me recharge, they are quite funny.
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by checkolatunji: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Me been thinking to get the sim at Egbada this week if am chance now hearing 45min to activate once been to Ikeja to buy but not available....tired of all this Ntel wahala joor

I am planning to buy mine tomorrow at Egbeda
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by mcevans1(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2018
jerrykings1:
When its working. ...it is working..I love the part where they reimburse your data when they have network downtime as a compensation I guess.!

Ntel reimburse your data whenever they have network downtime? Sir, the Ntel I know has never reimbursed my data for once since I started using their network. They only come up with different excuses.

1 Like

Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2018
[s]
princemillla:

Na by force?? Abandon dem nd move on.
Befor them come u don dey buy data now abi.
They sent me mail my request to convert airtime to data has been solved. I shud restart my device na so I begin dey disturb my self until I check my balance and it still intact.

Ntel are not ready for business. Sometime in biz greediess is not the best way to enlarge.
[/s]
Retrogressive mentality.

After spending to buy their modems.
Who will pay for that?

Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by obojememe: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2018
Mrluv:
where is thier office in alaba i mean alaba surule
i meant alaba international market ojo
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by bastien: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2018
I just bought the sim yesterday, how can I know it's wawu or not?

BTW, I'm trying to create an account on myntel and it's not going, what's the problem?
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2018
davidoisamoje:
So for the past weeks, ntel have been having a lot of issues ranging from:

1. Unable to sub
2. Zapping of data
3. Slow network ( can't download fast )
4. Network disconnection
5. Lot of signals for days etc.

With all this above and more, their customer care ( customer nightmare ) will keep giving you 1same reply! If you want to try for your self, call them in the morning b4 9 am and they will tell you " before 12 pm today " call after 12 pm you get something like " in 24hours it will be resolved "

What do you think is the best step to make/take, to save our self this trouble and to avoid late delivery of works done!

Deader than Dead, unable to sub plus took my money without sub, I am On the search for another ISP .

Nonsense people
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by TheHotspur(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Well, YES, because is not available in my state and I obviously don't have any reason to keep there annoying sim.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2018
greenhulk:

I bought a spectranet freedom modem with 30gb in it. I struggled to finished the 30gb under 1 month, the thing was so too damn slow that I never re subscribed after 1 month. Meanwhile on Ntel I use a minimum of 80gb in a month, sometimes 120gb. The thing is with cheap things come consequences, 1k for 12gb sounds too good, but I don't use wawu sim, I use their classic sim and I pay 3,750 every week for unlimited and it just works.

I love the spectranet freedom modem, it has a long lasting battery, how I wish it could be unlocked. But I cannot stand their snail network speed. Now this might be location based Sha.

My understanding is that the 3750 is a weekend sub thing, am I missing something ?
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2018
i am based in lagos use ntel [3750 weekly]and these are my experiences
borked online recharge - the online data recharge is hit and miss. you follow all the steps, get the deduction from account, then get all sorts of error messages on the home page. however , when you check your email, the transaction has run

inability to connect to customer care. customer care are simply not avilable. you call and you get the all our customer service agents are busy at the moment.

throttling. speed is throttled during the day to 120kb/s. at night from 12 or so, the speed picks up
difficulty reconnecting. my modem has no backup power supply, and in the event of an outage, i may have to switch it on three times before the signal bars pick

all in all , ntel has fallen from what it was when they launched
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Use Firefox browser.. I was having same problem using Chrome browser.
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2018
greenhulk:

Why do I need to check balance when I'm on unlimited? I subscribe every week so once 1 week is over it stops working and I subscribe again. Their website and mobile app is sh**t. The Sim is only good for browsing and streaming.

Having problems with subscribing 3750 weekly plan
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by sonsomegrigbo: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=69602290][/quote]

Awolowo is far greater than Ojukwu....

So, never again say Ojukwu gave sense to Awolowo...

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by LZAA: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Awolowo is far greater than Ojukwu....

So, never again say Ojukwu gave sense to Awolowo...

Shiorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by DaCharis2016: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2018
greenhulk:

Less than 2mbps. That's how slow that thing is. Again I understand it could be location, I get about 3-4 network bars
Where is ur location pls? I have a swift device here unlocked, but no SIM on it. Am looking for the sim. Contacted customer service and was told sim goes for 19,500 with unlimited 30day-plan.

Does anyone know about swift 4G LTE wifi device/network? Am in lagos close to the airport. How is the network in ur location?

Which fast and cheaper network do you use, and is ok with u and in which area too pls.
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Topmaike007(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2018
davidoisamoje:

I'm in lag so I know what I'm saying! B4 their problems, it was fast and good so I really don't get your point.
You are saying the network is "waxing valiantly" yet you say at the end of ur post get another network. It makes no sense. By the way, I won't be online if I have not moved on to Etisalat.
how is the data price.
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2018
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Having problems with subscribing 3750 weekly plan

Me too. SInce last Tuesday. I've been calling them everyday since Tuesday the same response is "We are sorry we are working on it". There was a point I demanded to speak with a superior and a supposedly supervisor named Toyin spoke to me promising to resolve it. She later called back on Thursday saying it will be rectified that day. Fast forward today Sunday its still not working. Yesterday I had to go and dig out my Spectranet that I have abandoned for over a year and subscribed to it. Ntel are useless for now, and they brought this unto themselves because of the traffic they generated with the wawu sim.
Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Rukky2010: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Ulrich01:
Is it not possible to involve NCC and CPC on this matter?

NCC commissioned this people and now they are stealing our money without providing services.

How is Ntel stealing your money?
Which other Data service Provider will give you 12gb for 1k?

There network is OK in Port Harcourt but not as strong as at last year when WaWu was not introduce yet.

I think we should just be patient with them. Maybe they are working on their server

1 Like

Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2018
DaCharis2016:
Where is ur location pls? I have a swift device here unlocked, but no sim on it. Am looking for the same. Contacted customer service and was told sim goes for 19,500 with unlimited 30day-plan.

Does anyone know about swift 4G LTE wifi device/network? Am in lagos close to the airport. How is the network in ur location?
Which fast cheaper network do you use and is ok with u pls in ur area too pls.

My location is around Ogba. I am done with Ntel for now until they fix their sh**t. I just subscribed my Spectranet and speed is decent, between 3-11mbps. Upload speed still sucks though.

Re: Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? by Cumtroller: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Lot of signal for days?

It is finished!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) / HELP!!! I Need A Good Phone. / Mtn New Mobile Internet Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.