Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (16668 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
ain't nobdy going to hit anything *got to put that in bold* unless they want to get slapped, and yes that means you.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
curse me out if you want to i don't argue or talk hard to hoes i sweet hoes and FUK'emm.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
hmmmmm
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
curse me out if you want to i don't argue or talk hard to hoes i sweet hoes and FUK'emm

so now u calling me one.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2007
OH NOT U TOLD ME THAT I WAS GONNA GET SLAP SO GIRL U DISS ME AND I DISS YOU BACK,SO WHAT UP.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
okay, it's like that now. i'll just let that one go.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
grin Keep me updated. guys.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
AWW  MY BAD I DON'T MEAN TO HURT YOU AM SORRY ABOUT THAT AIGHT DON'T GET MAD AT ME AIGHT.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

AWW MY BAD I DON'T MEAN TO HURT YOU AM SORRY ABOUT THAT AIGHT DON'T GET MAD AT ME AIGHT.

MONEY AND BETTER THEN NO BITCH.
I DON'T CARE ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BITCH.
Bleep THAT BITCH NIGGA.
I CHASE THE MONEY, THE MONEY BRING THE HOES.

what is this?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
yo ma i don't mean to diss you aight don't get that twisted!u mad cool aight am out.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

yo ma i don't mean to diss you aight don't get that twisted!u mad cool aight am out.

what are you talking about? i just talking about the chase money thing.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
i didn't mean to send it to u i was trina send it to someone else.am out peace.ayo am tired of using technology.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
anyways you cool too cool
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
ok
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
am out girl stay outta trouble.1
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
@wendymanda

am from hausa,i rep hausa,i speak hausa,i eat hausa,am nigerian and u are biafran.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

@wendymanda

am from hausa,i rep hausa,i speak hausa,i eat hausa,am nigerian and u are biafran.

your uncle Abacha is looking for you then grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2007
@wendymanda

Actually let me clarify for you, what you are is the lamest of lames. You are trying to sound American instead of embracing your self. You look more stupid with every post you dehumanize yourself with. The only reason I respond to your stupidity is because I amuse myself with your brain dead ignorance. You came on the thread with an unintelligent lie and you have further distorted the thread far beyond recognition with your abundant stupidity. Now tell me what in the HELL does BIAFRA have to do with Igbo girls and heartbreak. Are you such a dunce that you cannot read what the topic is or do you have such immense ADHD that you cannot stick to the topic with honesty?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2007
Actually let me clarify for you, what you are is the lamest of lames. You are trying to sound American instead of embracing your self. You look more stupid with every post you dehumanize yourself with. THe only reason I respond to your stupidity is because I amuse myself with your brain dead ignorance. You came on the thread with an unintelligent lie and you have further distorted the thread far beyond recognition with your abundant stupid. Now tell me what in the HELL does BIAFRA have to do with Igbo girls and heartbreak. Are you such a sunce that you cannot read what the topic is or do you have such immense ADHD that you cannot sticl to the topic with honesty?

wow. those are some powerful words
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2007
what the hell's american am trina write without cursing and without putting those yo yo into my sentences but you are biafran now i am nigerian that's why am always with a green flag on my side pocket,i can't read cuz i smoke too much green and all i see is green nairaland is green u are biafran go to ,@babyosisi awww is my homeboy abacha looking for me tell him am comming soon to take over naija and i hear aboki married a igbo women wow that's Bleep up,am on crack am on crack oh my god am on crack.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2007
You find it so difficult to utter one intelligent word. I do pity you. Yes Abacha is looking for you and you are looking for him to rule Naija. In case you forgot he is now ruling Naija from six feet under. No one care who is ruling the gorund. Please go there and rule with him.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
i could have u arrested don't forget that yar adua is my uncle 4 real calm down before i send u back to biafra land.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2007
Who or what is an adua. You are the true mumu in the fullness of the world. I am surprised you have not joined your hero in the ground yet. Wasn't he killed by his own men because they were tierd of him stelaiing money and giving Nigeria a bad name. Talk about Igbo girls sleep for money, go to the Russian girls, they sleep with you for more your life. Please don't write another response to show how much of an incompetent BAfoon you are. Go back to Biafra? Please try for once and sound educated. Don't try to insult me, what do you have for a brain?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
ARE U A MAN OR GIRL U SOUND LIKE A GIRL.

I AM TRAINING TO BECOME NIGERIAS FUTURE PRESIDENT MY FAMILY RUN THE INDUSTRY 4 REAL,THE AIRPOT OF LAGOS WAS MADE BY MURTALA MOHAMED MY GRANDFATHER USE TO LOVE THIS MAN BUT UR BIAFRAN KOKO IGBO ROBELS ASS KILL HIM WHAT A SHAME.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2007

I AM TRAINING TO BECOME NIGERIAS FUTURE PRESIDENT MY FAMILY RUN THE INDUSTRY 4 REAL,THE AIRPOT OF LAGOS WAS MADE BY MURTALA MOHAMED MY GRANDFATHER USE TO LOVE THIS MAN BUT UR BIAFRAN KOKO IGBO ROBELS ASS KILL HIM WHAT A SHAME.

You should do comedy, you are really too much. Do you make new words or are you just too lazy to try and spell? What in the hell are ROBELS. Dumass if Mohamad died then it is only because he was another thief that deserved. Yes you are training to be the next Nigerian president, illiterate dunce. You will be another idiot in high position stealing money and making your =self and your country look back.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
@wendymanda

WAITH WHEN I BECOME THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT IN THE FUTURE I WILL HAVE U AND YOUR HOLE FAMILY ARRESTED HOW DEAR YOU CALL THE GREAT MURTALA MOHAMED A THIEF?U MUST B ON CRACK.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2007
Is this what the northerners are producing?
Even in America their youth are no better than cattle rearers in Gombe.
kai menene grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
if u hate the northerners then stop speaking my language oh,I got allot of uncles and big brothers that are very educated,some of em are in europe some of em are in asia amin the hole world talking about is this what the northerners are producing hell yeah we are proud of our language ain't knowbody up in the north trina learn or speak english hausa is sweet and i wish i never know that language u call english.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2007
and osisi my dear try not to said anything from my language when u speaking next time wahala banza haba how u gon diss my tribe and trina speak my language.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
OMG, u're so funny. u wish u never knew english, wow, that's cool. start typin' in hausa from today, oh. tongue
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
chiogo:

OMG, u're so funny. u wish u never knew english, wow, that's cool. start typin' in hausa from today, oh. tongue

The guy needs deliverance.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2007
I know, lol. It's gettin' worse by d day. Hausa is sweet ke, is it food?? he never ceases to amaze me. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat / How Do You Know True Love?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.