Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,934 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (16664 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
yeah?? that's childish, esp. in dis case. u're not only dissin' her people here, u're dissin' all igbo girls, even those who don't know squat about d said girl. Don't make me call u ignorant 'cause u my buddy but most of d time, u sound like it.

@Youngdice$
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

when someone do something i will diss his hole people.

as much as i dont' want to agree with u, i do with this statement. i had a personal experience with someone and they try to do my family bad. we kicked the whole family to the curve just because of one person.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2007
NAIJA DIVA THANK U FOR UNDERSTANDING ME I KILL ONE BABY LION CUZ HE EAT MY POPS MEAT.

@CHIOGO

I KNOW NOT ALL IGBO PEOPLE ACT LIKE THAT BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHY I HATE SOME IGBO PEOPLE.

WHO KILL MURTALA MOHAMED?IGBO MAN.
WHO STARTED THE BIAFRA WAR?AN IGBO MAN.
WHO BRING 419 IN NAIJA?IGBO PEOPLE.

SO GIRL I GOT A REASON TO SAID WHAT EVER I GOTTA SAID ABOUT IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by PTBNaija(f): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2007
Sorry. . .I don't get it. So because one girl, even though you acknowledge that all Igbo girls are not like that, you will never date one again?

There are bad people in every tribe. The ones you just listed are the bad ones in Igbos. And so what? Hitler was German. . .so should we all hate Germans?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
me date an igbo girl my ancestors will pop out they grave,mutala mohamed was my grandfathers bestfriend.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by PTBNaija(f): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2007
Was it an Igbo girl that killed him. . .
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
i don't know but i know it was FROM THE 419 TRIBE.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by PTBNaija(f): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2007
Some people do 419. . .that does not mean all of them. Just like some Hausa's and some Yoruba's do their own things. . .but I will not label the entire tribe that.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
tell me what did a hausa man did wrong we friendly always cool welcome err body in the north,i dear u to go to a igbo state walking arround with 1000.000.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by PTBNaija(f): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2007
What about the fact that some Hausa killed Christians in the North after the publishing of a cartoon was published in Denmark. Was it also the Hausa's that were responsible for the Miss World Pageant or Miss Universe being moved after much rioting? And what about the fact that polio occurs in much higher rates in the North because some refused to give vaccinations to their children.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Seun(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2007
You can just go to a different church. If people want to impose morals,
let them impose it at the church/mosque level rather than state government level.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2007
Seun:

You can just go to a different church. If people want to impose morals,
let them impose it at the church/mosque level rather than state government level.

erm,wrong thread
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2007
what the hell were the christian doing in the north,how a christian is gonna go to mecca.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by PTBNaija(f): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
Should it be a problem if there are Christians in the North. Is Nigeria not one country?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2007
PTBNaija:

Should it be a problem if there are Christians in the North. Is Nigeria not one country?

you are chatting with someone whose brain has been messed up with weed.
He's not all there.
You'll soon find out
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2007
baby baby osisi my brain mess up with weed i don't even smoke that much once a month and that's it if my brain was mess up I would not be on nairaland so my sis get it straight.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by babaluku: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

baby baby osisi my brain mess up with weed i don't even smoke that much once a month and that's it if my brain was mess up I would not be on nairaland so my sis get it straight.
are u a rapper?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

You shouldn't be smoking it at all,little brother.
There's so much you can do with your life.
You are too young to waste away.

I'm telling you what I'll tell my own brother.
You have a life ahead of you
opportunities that millions dream of
Don't throw it away dear
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2007
What about the fact that some Hausa killed Christians in the North after the publishing of a cartoon was published in Denmark. Was it also the Hausa's that were responsible for the Miss World Pageant or Miss Universe being moved after much rioting? And what about the fact that polio occurs in much higher rates in the North because some refused to give vaccinations to their children.

Thank you so much. He just keeps looking more like an ignoramus. Nigeria is one country and I know that Hausa people are in South and other parts of Nigeria. Ok he said that his ancestors will turn in their grave if he dates and igbo girl so the first one he claims slept with his cousin what did his ancestors do about that. Based on the FBI data all those that have been suspected of 419 the names I saw were not Igbo they sounded Yoruba to me. Finally he makes it seem like smoking weed once a month heals his brain sorry "special one" but weed contains more toxic chemicals than the bleach you use to wash clothes. No wonder people tell me that some Nigerians are stupid uneducated pot heads. Its Hausa idiots like you that come to America and try to be American with a Nigerian accent bringing shame to the whole Nigerian society. Too bad people in America don't know the difference between the tribes. You make it seem like Igbo girls are linning up trying to date smoked out brain like you. Please go somewhere else with that nonesense, people like you destroy the hard work Nigerians in other countries do to try and show that our people are hard working.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Echidime(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
What is the proves that, that girl is an IGBO girl? She may have come from another tribe and doesn't want you to know where she comes from,hence she told you she is igbo,because Igbo's are well known and respected for their hard work,so every lady want to answer igbo and do all sorts of Nonsense which later tarnish the image of the Prescious igbo girls.Man Think in America don't believe all what you hear Ok? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
@wendymanda

i knew my cousin was going to sleep with her it was ou plan just to see if the girl was fake.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2007
igbos girls are hoes.the meaning of igbo means weed.the igbos are the biggest 419Er's and criminals in Nigeria and Africa.

People like you bask in the saying ignoranc is bliss. So please don;t let me stop you, go ahead and live in your bliss.

i knew my cousin was going to sleep with her it was ou plan just to see if the girl was fake.

So your ancestors do not object to sleeping around with random people? If you had already deviced a plan for your cousin to sleep with a girl you just met at an African store, then maybe you should get a job to give you something better to do before someone catches a disease. Also how viable do you think this story is, even the writers of saop operas can come up with a more convincing lie than yours.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2007
wow you don't believe me that's your own business it happen to me not you,so its easy for you to tell me to let it go.-
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2007
wow you don't believe me that's your own business it happen to me not you,so its easy for you to tell me to let it go.-

Am not telling you to let what never happened go. Keep it whether it be hallucination from smoking weed or anything. What I am saying is that the story does not add up in more ways than one.
1.) You met an Igbo girl at an African store. You know she was Igbo becuase Igbo was written on her face.
2.) You fell madly in love with her immediately but to know your love at first sight was not fake you told your cousin to pay her for sex. You should have paid her so atleast you will be getting something oout of it instead of looking stupid on both ends
3.) Your ancestors will turnover in their graves if you date an Igbo girl. However its acceptable to pay them for sex, or does your cousin not have the same ancestor?
4.) If your Hausa and thus a Muslim isn't it against your religion to have premarital sex, at worst pay someone for it? Isn't smoking also against your religion? Yes weed is smoking and doing drugs.
5.) You make an ASS U ME by saying that because of that one supposed Igbo girl all Igbos are sluts.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2007
wow if you think you are doing something to me then you lying believe me or not its your own business jare.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2007
wow if you think you are doing something to me then you lying believe me or not its your own business jare.

Good am glad you know its my business if I don't beleive your lie, because I don't. Maybe if you could clean up your lie a little more to make it more convincing then I might pretend to be fooled by it a little more.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2007
wow wow wendy wow,am a liar wow  wow.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Imani(f): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2007
dimka:

igbos girls are sluts.

That is a very crass thing to state about any tribe. You should apologise for that silly statement angry
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2007
imani are u muslim?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Imani(f): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

imani are u muslim?

No

Why do you ask? 
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2007
cuz of your name,my lil sister name is imani.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Imani(f): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

because of your name,my little sister name is imani.

Ok. . . Alrite cool

It is a beautiful name. . . .I heard the name is Southern African lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat / How Do You Know True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.