Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (16668 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2007
imani its a muslim name south africans got names like chaka zulu imani is in the q'ran.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2007
exactly why i think u, Youngdice$ is one hell of a funny dude. So, because u're hausa and hausas are usually muslims, other coutries don't have muslims only hausa people. No offence but most of d time, u don't sound realistic. Even african-americans bear such names u call muslim like hakeem, Latifah. And do u know there are igbos who are muslims?? Bein' from a particular tribe in naija doesn't determine your religion. I've actually met an igbo muslim. So does bein' from a particular tribe not determine if u're a slut or not. It's not written on anybody's face . My mother grew up in d northern part of naija and can speak hausa fluently, and she got little marks on her face given to her by a hausa woman when she was little and sick.I guess that makes her hausa!! Idk why all these generalizations.
See, i really don't take anythin' anybody on nairaland (except ofcourse a few) says seriously but i can't resist replyin' your posts 'cause i know u're naive hence your comments. You need to stop takin' that stuff lipsrsealed. trust me, they do weird stuff to u and am talkin' from experience.  smiley

As for u Dimka, u just wanted some attention, now u have it. Am pleadin' with u to shut that thin' u call a trap .oops my bad, shut your desktop if d one u posted from is even urs,  u really sound ignorant."igbo girls are sluts" that's all u got. I guess that's your biggest problem in life. they refused to pay u attention. eeeyyaaa, i am but in your own coins.u really do suck!!! cry
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 1:50am On Aug 12, 2007
hausa people ain't all that themselves cuz all they want to do is kill people. they just scared of us igbos that's why they keep killing them so we could be afraid of them, yeah right. by the way, igbo people don't need to do 419, we got money. and we aren't sluts, your men just want us.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ NAIJA DIVA

HAUSSA PEOPLE SCARED IS YOU CRAZY BHAUCHAY ME SORO IS YOU CRAZY DO YOU KNOW WHO WON THE BIAFRA WAR YOU MUST BE CRAZY GIRL,HAUSSA PEOPLE ARE COOL PEOPLE I WILL BE PROUD TO BE HAUSSA INSTEAD OF BEING NIGERIAN,HAUSSA PEOPLE DON'T KILL NO ONE IS AGAINST THE MUSLIM RELIGION.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2007
@chiogo i know allot of muslim african-americans malcom x was muslim,and i know allot of igbo muslims the ones that grew up in the north,and the igbo that i see in the north are mad cool because they grew up in the north,but an igbo from the south's gari mix up with kuka.

AFRICAN-AMERICANS PICK UP ANYTHING COOL,THEY DON'T CARE WHAT RELIGION IS THE NAME FROM,THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THEM AND THEY COOLEST BLACK PEOPLE ON EARTH THEY NOT LIKE NIGERIANS WHO WANNA DO JUJU ON ERR LITTLE STUFF.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by PTBNaija(f): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2007
You really need to get over this Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba thing. . .there is much more to life to sitting here and arguing about who's tribe is this and that. Because in the end, everyone else in the world sees Nigerian. They won't differentiate between the various tribes. And it is those that sit here pointing fingers at their own brothers and sisters that don't want progress for the country.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
i know man thank you for understanding that igbo girls are like what they are,am out and i don't care what anyone reply 1.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by PTBNaija(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

i know man thank you for understanding that igbo girls are like what they are,am out and i don't care what anyone reply 1.

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2007
lol, it's a'ight, Youngdice$ , think whatever u want, really doesn't matter but u're d one who came here complainin' and u know me, i love helpin' pple and it wld be bad if i saw how ignorant u were and just ignored u so i just tried to help. Like i told ur brother, Lildice$(that's if he even exists), y'all shld stop botherin' urselves. u don't like igbo girls, fine. Ain't nobody askin' u to.

And i don't think u got PTBNaija's post. see?? undecided
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
my brother don't even exists let me tell u the true cuz you mad cool so i tell u the true it was my lil cousin that pretend he was my lil brother,I got a lil brother but he mad young 4 nairaland.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2007

You are an uneducated fool and based on your repsonses and posts its obvious that you are still entangled in that retarded tribalism web despite your move to the West. I hope you wear your Hausa on your forehead just like that invisible supposed Igbo girl that appeared in your weed caused hallucination. Please when people ask you what country you are from tell them its Hausa. Jobless fool, p.s I wouldn't date an Hausa not because they are heart breakers but they are too ugly. Heartbreakers, the thought of them breaking anyone's heart makes me laugh.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2007
@wendymanda

I DON'T NEED TO BE EDUCATED CUZ I DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION TO TAKE MY FATHER'S BUSSINESS WHEN I GROW UP,ALL I NEED TO DO IS GO ARROUND THE WORLD BY CARS COME BACK AND SELL IT IN AFRICA.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2007
wow, here i was thinkin' Lildice$ was u. u got ur whole fam. on nairaland.lol, i joke i joke. But he said he was ur bro. and dat he was 10. how are u so sure it's not him. 10 is still young.oohhh, somebody has been naughty.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2007
I DON'T NEED TO BE EDUCATED CUZ I DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION TO TAKE MY FATHER'S BUSSINESS WHEN I GROW UP,ALL I NEED TO DO IS GO ARROUND THE WORLD BY CARS COME BACK AND SELL IT IN AFRICA.

I thought you were crazy now I see your nuts. So you don't need an education to sell used cars? Good for you. So are you going around or arround as you call it by cars or to buy cars? If you want the business to do well you  might want to be able to tell when some one is cheating you with false documents.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2007
i wanna make people enjoy nairaland that's why i like to do this to yall,this site is mad booooooooooooooring i get on peoples nerves so that i could enjoy my self,yall get it.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2007
hmmm, somebody is tryin' change d subject. u mean u made up d whole storyy??
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2007
@chiogo its not him he's only allow to go to sites like miniclips and cartoon websites.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2007
the story wasn't made up it was true but i wanna make igbo people feel more bad so i got on nairaland.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2007
eeyaahh, it has no effect on me, tongue. that's her problem if she's a ho at least we're not related. anywayz, your Lildice$ of a cousin pissed me off and we got into it and i even said smthin' about u. lol about d dissin' someone's family thingy even tho' only one of 'em pissed u off is Kinda true but u had smthin' to do with it but Imma let it go.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by PTBNaija(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2007
You want to make Igbo people feel more bad. . .
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2007
@wendymanda  
I GOT MY POP'S BLOOD IN ME WE ALL THINK THE SAME I GO ARROUND THE WORLD BUY CARS COME BACK HOME AND SELL IT,DO YOU NEED TO GO BUST YOUR HEAD IN SCHOOL TO DO THAT?NOPE

@CHIOGO

WHAT DID YOU SAID ABOUT ME,AND HOW DID THE NIGGA GOT YOU MAD?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
hehehe, don't worry. go ask him.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2007
wow chiogo cuz the nigga cursed you out then you gotta diss me wow you are really a ignamoura.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
Lmao, what's dat^^^? eeyaaah, somebody tryin' to speak big english. not workin'. Nah, i cussed him out, go ask him!!
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2007
aight yo somebody trina speak english mess english that ain't my native language if it wasn't because of the slavery no one would be speaking english in africa so I don't give a mess about the way i speak english,i speak the real jungle english nyc east-side now you want to make a nigga hate on being nigerian because of the way u got at me 4 real.

ignamoura is ibo in hausa.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2007
First of all your revelation means you made the whole entire story up. Like I have been saying it did'nt add up to begin with. Secondly you can make Igbo people feel more bad we weren't feeling bad in the first place.

I GOT MY POP'S BLOOD IN ME WE ALL THINK THE SAME I GO ARROUND THE WORLD BUY CARS COME BACK HOME AND SELL IT,DO YOU NEED TO GO BUST YOUR HEAD IN SCHOOL TO DO THAT?NOPE

Thirdly, unless you are selling cars to uneducated people, you need the proper documents to sell cars and the proper education to read those documents.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Youngdice$, sorry 'bout that. i was jokin'. u can speak however u want , oh. i just asked what that meant, the ignamoura.

wow, and  u are such a--- aboki. i thot ibo was "nyamiri" or smthin' like that. oh, gotta go.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2007
@wendy

ITS MY POPS JOB AND THAT'S MY HERITAGE.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
@CHIOGO
nyamiri YOU ARE A GIRL SO IS nyamura.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
ok, thought nyamiri is used for all igbos, heard it in this hausa movie. so why did u spell it like that(Ignamoura)?? i thought u were callin' me ignorant like ignoramus, funny word for ignorant, lol. hausa is complicated.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Echidime(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2007
@Dimka: The fact that no prescious IGBO girl allow you to taste their Nectar does not mean you should call them names, that only proves to you how strict igbo girls are when it come to relationship,you must prove to them your financial capabilities because igbo girls are not hungry girls and have nothing AbSOLUTELY nothing to do with poverty stiking ANIMAL like you.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2007
HAUSSA PEOPLE SCARED IS YOU CRAZY BHAUCHAY ME SORO IS YOU CRAZY DO YOU KNOW WHO WON THE BIAFRA WAR YOU MUST BE CRAZY GIRL,HAUSSA PEOPLE ARE COOL PEOPLE I WILL BE PROUD TO BE HAUSSA INSTEAD OF BEING NIGERIAN,HAUSSA PEOPLE DON'T KILL NO ONE IS AGAINST THE MUSLIM RELIGION.

do i know who won the biafra? do you want the real answer or the REAL answer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat / How Do You Know True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.