Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (13333 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / Happy Birthday To My Pretty Self!!! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nice nose
savage grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Saff(f): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Look at all these jealous women above me. Girls are something else. It’s not good to be unattractive oh, it makes you bitter.

11 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

sexy she talk true o
that makeup shifted my weaveon grin I came out of hibernation for that contour ..

let's be honest ... give her baby wipes to clean it all off then we will appreciate cheesy
missed ya kiss
kikikiki.
that red women should have made her point without going through the uncalled rigorous way by cropping and posting the babes picture,a clear handwork of hate.

as for the make up,that's upto her,she saw it in the mirrow and loved it that way,the boo isn't complaining too so long she's still pretty.

I missed you more sis.embarassed *sobs*

3 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Saff(f): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
lipsrsealed

Jezzzuu.. What happened to her NOSE? undecided lipsrsealed

Abeeeg, no offense but this contouring is so gross sha..You cannot deceive the camera on this...How I wish they tried to blend well the color to her skin...

Anyway...happy bday to her..

are you not the old unwanted Asian woman who can’t keep off this forum? Examine yourself before you judge others.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
highpriestess:

kikikiki.
that red women should have made her point without going through the uncalled rigorous way by cropping and posting the babes picture,a clear handwork of hate.

as for the make up,that's upto her,she saw it in the morrow and loved it that way,the boo isn't complaining too so long she's still pretty.

I missed you more sis.embarassed *sobs*
I pity her mirror..
even camera man can't tell her the truth... its not by force to have pointy nose .. we blacks should embrace our nose...
anyway im not agsinst contouring but .. that looks realky bad i mean just look at the highlighting....

hope she sees this so she corrects it...
all this people here would rather sugarcoat the TRUTH for likes ... anyone who says that contour is good is crazy!

yh had to give the other side a break .. keep the hubby sweet grin I go update u sha when time reach

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
are you not the old unwanted Asian woman who can’t keep off this forum? Examine yourself before you judge others.
saff honestly.. u think that contour is good? no lie u fit do that kin thing ..
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
I dey tell you bro, even those wey settle down worwor get opinion
Nofav0rs:
Happy birthday to your girl. Ignore the jealous ugly 'overnight' makeup 'queens'above me

3 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
I dey tell you bro, even those wey settle down worwor get opinion
The thing just weak me like naira

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

I pity her mirror..
even camera man can't tell her the truth... its not by force to have pointy nose .. we blacks should embrace our nose...
anyway im not agsinst contouring but .. that looks realky bad i mean just look at the highlighting....

all this people here would rather sugarcoat the TRUTH for likes ... anyone who says that contour is good is crazy!

yh had to give the other side a break .. keep the hubby sweet grin I go update u sha when time reach

lool,i know he is in good hands so no need asking how he is doing. grin

@ emboldened,biko I can't wait.cheesy
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,i know he is in good hands so no need asking how he is doing. grin

@ emboldened,biko I can't wait.cheesy

are u on hols yet?
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Saff(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

fair enough it’s not that great. But to pick on it, and use it to distract the purpose of this thread, it’s just distasteful to me. She’s obviously a beautiful girl the nose contour is not that deep. For someone to save the picture, crop and post it just shows some people are genuinely miserable. It’s her birthday for goodness sake. We’re girls, we all have bad makeup days. I would expect this from guys tbh.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

I pity her mirror..

Allow it man. You can't take criticism. You rush to hit 'deactivate' button

The simply want y'all to celebrate his woman not play some judge Judy

4 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin

Suitable Thread Title : The NOSE grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

are u on hols yet?
nooo,we never start exam sef.sad
I came here to cool off.grin will soon log out to come back after I'm done writing my degree exams.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Allow it man. You can't take criticism. You rush to hit 'deactivate' button

The simply want y'all to celebrate his woman not play some judge Judy
who can't take it ... sad lol u funny this ain't even a diss ..
but its OK to give her constructive critism ....calling someone ugly isn't constructive... I will tell highpriest the same thing if I saw her pic like that ...
naija's always think if u don't follow the mass you are hating but .. her contour is bad ... she doesn't even need makeup going by her features .....

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Iamgrey5(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Honestly, the lady is prettier and sexier than average

I have taken a good look at both pictures on numerous occasions and I still can't find the flaw(s) that made her look less attractive.

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Iamgrey5(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

Suitable Thread Title : The NOSE grin
I can't see what is so horribly wrong with her nose tbh.. can you?

No one is perfect......

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
fair enough it’s not that great. But to pick on it, and use it to distract the purpose of this thread, it’s just distasteful to me. She’s obviously a beautiful girl the nose contour is not that deep. For someone to save the picture, crop and post it just shows some people are genuinely miserable. It’s her birthday for goodness sake. We’re girls, we all have bad makeup days. I would expect this from guys tbh.
yh guess that's a bit much ... u know she's over the top ... don't think she meant it as an attack

hmmm this is professional pic so the bad makeup day doesn't really make sense...

maybe she used a makeup artist ... personal think she doesn't need it at all...
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

who can't take it ... sad lol u funny this ain't even a diss ..
but its OK to give her constructive critism ....calling someone ugly isn't constructive... I will tell highpriest the same thing if I saw her pic like that ...
naija's always think if u don't follow the mass you are hating but .. her contour is bad ... she doesn't even need makeup going by her features .....

Okay Lala. Man's got no strength biko grin grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by RedDistrict: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
op your babe make brain jare, ignore the bad belle
Happy birthday to your babe, long life and prosperity to her also
women are really their own problem

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Honestly, the lady is prettier and sexier than average

I have taken a good at both pictures on numerous occasions and I still can't find the flaw(s) that made her look less attractive.
she is attractive that's the whole point ....
she doesn't need it... and maybe its only girls that can see what went wrong .... but my dear some people make mistake and no one corrects them ... if I walked around like that I will hug the person who points this out .. and thank them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I can't see what is so horribly wrong with her nose tbh.. can you?

No one is perfect......
Bro, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. It's just the normal girls hating on themselves. Girls are their own enemies

But what do I know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Okay Lala. Man's got no strength biko grin grin
grin
lol who is taking your energy sad hope u ain't shagging in this heat wave
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

grin
lol who is taking your energy sad hope u ain't shagging in this heat wave
Shagging? I've been celibate since only God knows when

The heat is enough to drain life out of man.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Shagging? I've been celibate since only God knows when

The heat is enough to drain life out of man.

see as u dey lie grin
honestly its draining ... jacko my charger just broke ... and shop is closed cry what will I do
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
highpriestess:

nooo,we never start exam sef.sad

I came here to cool off.grin
will soon log out to come back after I'm done writing my degree exams.

oh OK... goodluck with exams smiley
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

see as u dey lie grin
honestly its draining ... jacko my charger just broke ... and shop is closed cry what will I do
Go knock on your neighbor's door. I'm sure 'he' will give you a long working one wink wink wink

Don't mind me, go these Asian shops na abi dem no dey that side? Dem dey stay late

I have a nice charger sha if you don't mind wink smiley
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by donstan18: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerian women are enemies of truth. They prefer lies that'll deceive them.

The lady is fine but the nose isn't looking good, which is the bitter truth.

You lots should learn how to handle the truth. Look at them venting their frustrations and bitterness on a lady that said her mind by highlighting her nose.

Little wonder why NwanyiAwkaetiti refused to be sincere to Op.

The makeup on her nose is faulty. PERIOD.

Spit on you liars.

9 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Go knock on your neighbor's door. I'm sure 'he' will give you a long working one wink wink wink

Don't mind me, go these Asian shops na abi dem no dey that side? Dem dey stay late

I have a nice charger sha if you don't mind wink smiley

think they are closed the shops near my yard....
so u have charger grin not sure I wantbthat type of charge lol
anyway make I dey go.. came to shake table small and run as usual grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:

think they are closed the shops near my yard....
so u have charger grin not sure I wantbthat type of charge lol
anyway make I dey go.. came to shake table small and run as usual grin
Do you not? tongue

Well, you don shake am successfully. Lol

Take care of you kiss kiss
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Do you not? tongue

Well, you don shake am successfully. Lol

Take care of you kiss kiss

lol abeg oh ... sha shield me from RpG .... before them take gun distroy me for here ...

see you later kiss
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
With such big nose, big head and big stomach, please ditch her, she's a whale.

Is local gym now expensive?.

Poor peasants everywhere seeking credibility undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.