Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (12991 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / Happy Birthday To My Pretty Self!!! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by samysmoothfresh: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
So archetypal of nl dumb asses to turn a birthday thread to some diss/hate platform

#spits

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Babybunny(f): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Wow! OP your bae is dope kiss. I hope you treat her well sha wink

Happy birthday baby girl. kiss

And for those ladies criticising the lady's nose, this is uncalled for undecided. Simply wish her a happy birthday and forget the makeup. Fact is the lady is beautiful. And Lalas247 her weight is okay.
When will ladies stop body shaming each other?

3 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Babybunny:
Wow! OP your bae is dope kiss. I hope you treat her well sha wink

Happy birthday baby girl. kiss

And for those ladies criticising the lady's nose, this is uncalled for undecided. Simply wish her a happy birthday and forget the makeup. Fact is the lady is beautiful. And Lalas247 her weight is okay.
When will ladies stop body shaming each other?

I love your head oo in that DP
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by olac21(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Are you sure this was the girl you flaunted here months ago..she looks different now and reduced in weight! Hbd to her
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I didn't know how to comment on that error without looking like a bad belle.

So with your face like ....

You dey detect person wey fine pass you makeup!

You need Jesus and hot slrap.

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
Look at all these jealous women above me. Girls are something else. It’s not good to be unattractive oh, it makes you bitter.

Don't mind the ugly piece of assholes up there...

You see why I dislike ugly girls?

They are just always bitter!!

See as her name resemble her face!

Nwanyieketti... Lol

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

So with your face like ....

You dey detect person wey fine pass you makeup!

You need Jesus and hot slrap.
So when u come across someone more handsome than you, u turn into a timid rat? I actually complimented her nose.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by busybrains: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't know why the average Nigerian lady hates to exercise. Just look at her, as fine as she is, she is on the brink of turning into a shapeless amoeba. This won't stop her from consuming anything consumable like a hungry lion.

Hit the gym abeg!
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nwanyieketti... Lol
Bia nwokem don't be silly. A sane person with sound reasoning will see no fault in my comment. I decided to compliment her nose and not criticize. Where exactly have I gone wrong kwanu?

You are just an asslicker.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So when u come across someone more handsome than you, u turn into a timid rat? I actually complimented her nose.

It is always difficult seeing someone more handsome than me... You shaded her nose subtly but forgot that your face is just like this emoji ==> grin

Stop hating!

Bullshit
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Honestly, the lady is prettier and sexier than average

I have taken a good look at both pictures on numerous occasions and I still can't find the flaw(s) that made her look less attractive.
Makeup gurus only faulted her nose highlight, finish o. That does not make her less beautiful. But some anumpaman with zero comprehension skills be here mouthing off like zombies. Silly sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Saff(f): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nwanyieketti... Lol
grin

Na your people ohhh
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

It is always difficult seeing someone more handsome than me... You shaded her nose subtly but forgot that your face is just like this emoji ==> grin

Stop hating!

Bullshit
Please go back to school. Mtcheew
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bia nwokem don't be silly. A sane person with sound reasoning will see no fault in my comment. I decided to compliment her nose and not criticize. Where exactly have I gone wrong kwanu?

You are just an asslicker.

Bush asslicker? Come on!

I already told you don't hate... You might be cute in the future...

Urghly piece of shiit human!
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalas247:
oh OK... goodluck with exams smiley
thanks sis.smiley
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Bush asslicker? Come on!

I already told you don't hate... You might be cute in the future...

Urghly piece of shiit human!
I won't allow you to push me into getting a ban OK. I wonder what's paining this one, gyrating all over the thread like he's the op. Ezi ofia
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please go back to school. Mtcheew

Why?

Cus you look like shiitt?

But let's imagine that beauty is a number line,

Do you realize the fact that you would be on the negative axis?

If I were you, when it comes to anything beauty or fashion...

I wouldn't comment! Cus you aren't beautiful nor ugly ....

You just in your own planet..!

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I won't allow you to push me into getting a ban OK. I wonder what's paining this one, gyrating all over the thread like he's the op. Ezi ofia

As long as I don't report, no ban... Don't be scared...

I just want you to realize the fact that you've got a shitty facial structure...

I know your type, you use cucumber! Because no guy would have an erection seeing your face during sex!

Fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

As long as I don't report, no ban... Don't be scared...

I just want you to realize the fact that you've got a shitty facial structure...

I know your type, you use cucumber! Because no guy would have an erection seeing your face during sex!

Fvck off!
Yawns. Utterly childish. I blame myself for replying your mention in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
hbd to your bae where is the venue for cutting of cake lol
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Why?
Cus you look like shiitt?
But let's imagine that beauty is a number line,
Do you realize the fact that you would be on the negative axis?
If I were you, when it comes to anything beauty or fashion...
I wouldn't comment! Cus you aren't beautiful nor ugly ....
You just in your own planet..!
lool,why dissing someone like that?cheesy
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yawns. Utterly childish. I blame myself for replying your mention in the first place.

Childish right?

Good you realized that you don't have a say when it comes to talking about others facial structure.

See you on another thread when you tryna diss another girl more cute than you...

Urghly piece of shiitt

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,why dissing someone like that?cheesy

Lol... Diss is tryna call a "Beautiful" girl "Ugly"

Fact is calling that shitty faced asshole "ugly"

You think I lie? Look at her profile...
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Diss is tryna call a "Beautiful" girl "Ugly"
Fact is calling that shitty faced asshole "ugly"
You think I lie? Look at her profile...
lool no one deserves to be called ugly bush.sadsad
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
look at how you guys have turned a birthday thread into a war zone
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Childish right?

Good you realized that you don't have a say when it comes to talking about others facial structure.

See you on another thread when you tryna diss another girl more cute than you...

Urghly piece of shiitt
You are simply raving mad! I'm not surprised. Idiot crying more than the bereaved.

I know when we communicated years ago off NL I never did you wrong so I don't know where your venom is coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by IamPlato(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2018

What Is Wrong With All These Ladies In Here angry
Dont You Forget That No One NOSE tomorrow undecided
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by iamJ(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Allow it man. You can't take criticism. You rush to hit 'deactivate' button

The simply want y'all to celebrate his woman not play some judge Judy
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy bad mouth
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by iamJ(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialDad:
With such big nose, big head and big stomach, please ditch her, she's a whale.

Is local gym now expensive?.

Poor peasants everywhere seeking credibility undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
iamJ:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy bad mouth
Lol. You don come. Me and Lala na padi. No come put fire.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
highpriestess:

lool
no one deserves to be called ugly bush.sadsad

The Guy seriously needs help. Too bad he picked the wrong girl to intimidate.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by iamJ(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Lol. You don come. Me and Lala na padi. No come put fire.
viewing thru grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / Spirit Behind Masturbation / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.