Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (13334 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / Happy Birthday To My Pretty Self!!! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Why are you awake by this time Mr man.
highpriestess:

lool
no one deserves to be called ugly bush.sadsad

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 5:39am On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Why are you awake by this time Mr man.
studying ofcourse.grin good Morning.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Good morning, long time no see, hope you have been good.
highpriestess:

studying ofcourse.grin
good Morning.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Saff:
fair enough it’s not that great. But to pick on it, and use it to distract the purpose of this thread, it’s just distasteful to me. She’s obviously a beautiful girl the nose contour is not that deep. For someone to save the picture, crop and post it just shows some people are genuinely miserable. It’s her birthday for goodness sake. We’re girls, we all have bad makeup days. I would expect this from guys tbh.

That's a HB 7 right there, well above the NL average.
Even on their best day/make-up I doubt any one of them up there is half as pretty, but here they are hiding behind keyboards playing The Kardashians.
One went as far as justifying that level of pettiness as "saying the truth," how's that working out for you - being all truthful?

In a way I blame the OP, learn to keep your shít private.

Respect to you sister, very classy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Good morning, long time no see, hope you have been good.
yeah dear,I'm good you?
exam preparations have taken my time.grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2018
highpriestess:

even after identifying as male. tongue
you this geh,grin
how are you babe .smiley
I know your scent. Our love is strong❤.
I'm good, baby. What's up? kiss
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Temptee101:
You are beautiful, don't mind the troll. Someone somewhere is having sleepless nights because of you. You have got beautiful eyes as well
smiley
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2018
You would think some people have finally learned to keep off shitty fights on NL but no... undecided
Anyways, we gotta let kids be kids. grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2018
I dey o, do and finish school so you can born fine son for me. Oyibo boy like the one on my dp no go bad.
highpriestess:

yeah dear,I'm good you?
exam preparations have taken my time.grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2018
Temptee101:
You are beautiful, don't mind the troll. Someone somewhere is having sleepless nights because of you. You have got beautiful eyes as well
asslicking wont get you ass

2 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by durasome(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Happy birthday to her,but you still call her your babe meaning your girlfriend.please as a woman,age is no longer on her side,make her your wife ASAP.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
I dey o, do and finish school so you can born fine son for me. Oyibo boy like the one on my dp no go bad.
kikikiki.
piko you nogo kee me o
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Mariinee:
I know your scent. Our love is strong❤. I'm good, baby. What's up? kiss
kai burst my head babi.grin our love is truly strong hun.kiss
exam is what is up oo.embarassed
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by pocohantas(f): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2018
ManBeast:
I didn't see anything wrong in what Succubus said about her Nose, the nose contouring was bad and those Bitches know it.

They won't talk about it, rather they gang up on her talking rubbish.... I don't know the shit between dem all.

They call her old like dey won't get old too, ganging up talking bullcraps about her.

Romance section females, bunch of stupid idiot.... including the ones still in school, spending their parents money coming on the internet to talk stupid tinz about someone that is even in OLD age still better than them.

Who is this? I mean, the main of this moniker?
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2018
How, na love I love you I no kee person
highpriestess:

kikikiki.
piko you nogo kee me o

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I can't see what is so horribly wrong with her nose tbh.. can you?

No one is perfect......
lipsrsealed

Hello
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Iamgrey5(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2018
MariaLavina:
lipsrsealed
Hello
Why are you squeezing your mouth like that cheesy

Shey you want to vomit on me nii sad
Hello
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by boyjo: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Golor I'm happy you're not fazed by the comments.

The makeup artiste did the right thing.
For photo shoots, make up needs to be heavier than usual so that it can be detailed in the picture.
The make up artiste is a professional.

The photographer might need to hone his skills more though.

Happy birthday to your pretty Gf. When are you proposing? Make it quick man.
If you no wan marry am, you no suppose dey display another man wife any how like this.

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by boyjo: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
smiley

Babe hoow say you no still dey kill wall geckos o?
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2018
highpriestess:

kai burst my head babi.grin
our love is truly strong hun.kiss

exam is what is up oo.embarassed
grin grin
Me too oh.��
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, a coward, obviously.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Makydebbie...long time. grin
I just saw your birthday thread. Happy belated birthday dear.❤
I love the pictures so I saved one. wink
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2018
boyjo:

Babe hoow say you no still dey kill wall geckos o?
I still do
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by makydebbie(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Mariinee:
Makydebbie...long time. grin
I just saw your birthday thread. Happy belated birthday dear.❤
I love the pictures so I saved one. wink

Yea babe. Long time.
Thanks dear, awwn feel free.
Thanks. kiss
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2018
makydebbie:

Yea babe. Long time.
Thanks dear, awwn feel free.
Thanks. kiss
You're welcome.❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by ManBeast: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

So any new moniker on Nairaland is an alternate, this is my first account on this forum.

Take your assumption elsewhere, Miss Pocohantas.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Premiumwriter: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
This is beautiful mature chic, happy birthday to her. Buy her cake and make her happy always.
because she big, you think she's mature
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Xinzu: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Nofav0rs:
What a thread

Who needs clubbing when this is here

grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Xinzu: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2018
HBD to your girl, bruh. Dont blame the make-up artist for the prominent contour lines, blame the camera and whoever did the editing.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:

grin
What is Sinzu? Sinzu is Sinzu
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by MrCork: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2018
golor:
Why are you so beautiful?
Why do you take my breath away?
How did I get so lucky?
How are you perfect in every single way?

Your smile should be illegal because it's too cute.
May your wishes come true baby
May your birthday be ageless IMA
May July 13th be born anew in all aspect of your life my jewel.

Happy birthday my Queen remain Ageless for your king....

Girls and guys .....please let's make this to hit front page . she's a member and she will be so glad to see it ....

How many like for my Queen !!!

angry
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Temptee101(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
asslicking wont get you ass
Ok, I see, you crave for attention

Request granted, now you've got what you're dying for, can you please get lost forever.

Thanks for your cooperation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.