Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (13018 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / Happy Birthday To My Pretty Self!!! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by MrCork: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2018
golor:
Why are you so beautiful?
Why do you take my breath away?
How did I get so lucky?
How are you perfect in every single way?

Your smile should be illegal because it's too cute.
May your wishes come true baby
May your birthday be ageless IMA
May July 13th be born anew in all aspect of your life my jewel.

Happy birthday my Queen remain Ageless for your king....

Girls and guys .....please let's make this to hit front page . she's a member and she will be so glad to see it ....

How many like for my Queen !!!

...who u tink yor fooling.... homebase people? ...(shaking my head ) angry
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Xinzu: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2018
Nofav0rs:
What is Sinzu? Sinzu is Sinzu

You already know, ma niccur cool
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by samysmoothfresh: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2018
what better way to start a sunny saturday morning than logging in to nl, opening a birthday-thread-turned-war-zone, reading hilarious comments and laffing while masturbating with grease cool
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2018
embarassed
Temptee101:
Ok, I see, you crave for attention

Request granted, now you've got what you're dying for, can you please get lost forever.

Thanks for your cooperation
you mean i crave attention the same way you asslick?

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
what better way to start a sunny saturday morning than logging in to nl, opening a birthday-thread-turned-war-zone, reading hilarious comments and laffing while masturbating with grease cool

grin grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Temptee101(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
embarassed
you mean i crave attention the same way you asslick?
You did not only MISEDUCATION you also MIS ur MEDICATION
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Temptee101:
You did not only MISEDUCATION you also MIS ur MEDICATION
says a man writing broken english.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:

You already know, ma niccur cool
I know bro. I know
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Funjosh(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
RedDistrict:
op your babe make brain jare, ignore the bad belle

Happy birthday to your babe, long life and prosperity to her also

women are really their own problem
Boss I just remembered now that you rendered some assistance to people during the BBN program concerning their Gotv decorder/subscription please will need you to help me check this one too it's not working, it always take forever to scan and after scanning it doesn't work but kept on showing no signal. Thanks
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by RedDistrict: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Funjosh:

Boss I just remembered now that you rendered some assistance to people during the BBN program concerning their Gotv decorder/subscription please will need you to help me check this one too it's not working, it always take forever to scan and after scanning it doesn't work but kept on showing no signal. Thanks

if you gotv is subscribed, write out the IUC number here
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
asslicking wont get you ass
nice word play

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Funjosh(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
RedDistrict:

if you gotv is subscribed, write out the IUC number here
Thanks Boss I have gotten a help from the Gotv twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by emelda86(f): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nwanyi oma u look pretty have fun inugo....
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Nofav0rs:
Happy birthday to your girl. Ignore the jealous ugly 'overnight' makeup 'queens'above me

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Women supporting women my black ass! You females are something else sha.
Golor your girl is truly beautiful. Nice face, nice body, nice smile and she seems like a nice woman. Please tell her that killa beauty of Nairaland wishes her a truly fabulous birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol so in your mind what you gave was “constructive “ criticism? I don’t mean to jump into your mentions but it wasn’t. You sounded really Condescending, like you were making fun of her. And the make up isn’t even that terrible to start with. You even had to also mention her weight? Na fam, that wasn’t cool at all. It almost seems like you have some personal vendetta against her.
Lalas247:

who can't take it ... sad lol u funny this ain't even a diss ..
but its OK to give her constructive critism ....calling someone ugly isn't constructive... I will tell highpriest the same thing if I saw her pic like that ...
naija's always think if u don't follow the mass you are hating but .. her contour is bad ... she doesn't even need makeup going by her features .....

2 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oga why are you attacking her na? What she said was nothing compared to what other females there said, including the one that had time to zoom into her picture lol
BiafranBushBoy:

Bush asslicker? Come on!

I already told you don't hate... You might be cute in the future...

Urghly piece of shiit human!

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Oga why are you attacking her na? What she said was nothing compared to what other females there said, including the one that had time to zoom into her picture lol

Ma'am, I attack whomever I want to attack.

You gat problems with that?
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Diamond23(f): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dont know if dz z criticism or birthday thread (shaking my head)......OP, HBD to ur woman!
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by boyjo: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I still do

Woman suppose get compassion o?
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
boyjo:

Woman suppose get compassion o?
I actually do
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by boyjo: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I actually do

As you dey kill soft harmless wallgecko like this simply because of unfounded suspicion?
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Uglymugg: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
golor:

See below ...free yourself from hate
Man, why do girls even bother with make up? Is it a social status thing?
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Martin0(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
Look at all these jealous women above me. Girls are something else. It’s not good to be unattractive oh, it makes you bitter.

sorry oo, please who are you
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Saff(f): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

sorry oo, please who are you
I am saff
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Martin0(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
I am saff

OK nor vex, I nor dey ask about your name! I mean tell me about yourself, what ur old moniker, coz I know say u nor be novice
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Saff(f): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

OK nor vex, I nor dey ask about your name! I mean tell me about yourself, what ur old moniker, coz I know say u nor be novice
safiaa
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
safiaa
oh OK! So them don ban you or what
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Saff(f): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

oh OK! So them don ban you or what
lol no just wanted to change my moniker. No reason
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Martin0(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:

eheh OK oo, easy oo
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by samysmoothfresh: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2018
I dont even know where to even start..

Hating on someone's birthday post is now constructive criticism.
Constructive critiscm is intended to help and usually asked for.
None of that waa seen here.
I thought feminists join forces,support women, build them up....Well, it sounds good when women say it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How to Talk to Women / Ladies Which Would You Prefer? / A Moment Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.