Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (13325 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / Happy Birthday To My Pretty Self!!! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by neezar: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
lolzzz

idiots everywhere

guy be proud of ur gal....if she's the loyal type, hold her tight

don't mind all these fools saying rubbish about her nose angry
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You are simply raving mad! I'm not surprised. Idiot crying more than the bereaved.

I know when we communicated years ago off NL I never did you wrong so I don't know where your venom is coming from.

Sorry I don't know you and haven't spoken with you before...

I fight for the rights of cute girls of which you aren't qualified for...

Have a night suitable for your kinda face...

Bullshit and fvck off!!
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by neezar: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Bullshit and fvck off!!
lol....boss
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
neezar:

lol....boss

What's up FAM?

Tis been a while...

Watagwan
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by neezar: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

What's up FAM?

Tis been a while...

Watagwan
just school oo

coming here is xo stressful
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Bullshit and fvck off!!
You blind. Oh dark skin is ugly to you? You should be ashamed of yourself. It's obvious you even gay. Yes I can tell.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You blind. Oh dark skin is ugly to you? You should be ashamed of yourself. It's obvious you even gay. Yes I can tell.

Lol... Yea, I am gay!

You got issues with that?

You know what turned me gay? Cus I keep seeing girls with shiitt stoned face like yours!

And I am very selective in nature! So you see why I am gay?

Now fvck off!!

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by BiafranBushBoy: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
neezar:

just school oo

coming here is xo stressful

Lol... Manage... It is a normal phase.

If school is stressful, then what happens when you start working? Lol...

Enjoy it man!
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by iamJ(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
hold on, are you beautiful? asking cause my laptop doesnt display pictures

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by temmylorlah(f): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
golor:
Why are you so beautiful?
Why do you take my breath away?
How did I get so lucky?
How are you perfect in every single way?

Your smile should be illegal because it's too cute.
May your wishes come true baby
May your birthday be ageless IMA
May July 13th be born anew in all aspect of your life my jewel.

Happy birthday my Queen remain Ageless for your king....

Girls and guys .....please let's make this to hit front page . she's a member and she will be so glad to see it ....

How many like for my Queen !!!
Happy birthday to your beautiful babe! God bless her existence.

Meanwhile....

Creating Bespoke Events is our Forte!

For a Top Notch Event. Smooth Planning, Creative and Trending Ideas, Sourcing for the Right and Affordable Vendors, Managing your Budget to give you the Best, Accountability and a Well Coordinated Event.. Think Owambe_9ja! (The Party Expert) We go Over and Beyond to make your Event a memorable one.. We do the Planning while you do the Dancing! Simply pick a package and go to sleep cos we are in Control and Events-Ually Yours!!!!!

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
iamJ:
hold on, are you beautiful? asking cause my laptop doesnt display pictures

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Wizards came out to play tonight huh... Niceeeeeeee...

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by iamJ(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Wizards came out to play tonight huh... Niceeeeeeee...
simple question, are you beautiful?
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
iamJ:
Domt ask me that stupid question.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by iamJ(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]
Are u not that dude that doctored credit alerts claiming to be a millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by iamJ(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u not that dude that doctored credit alerts claiming to be a millionaire
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy som1 is offended, the fact that u cant say ure beautiful when asked, answers the question for me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy som1 is offended, the fact that u cant say ure beautiful when asked, answers the question for me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
And who exactly are you that I should even grace u with an answer? Busy body.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
What a thread

Who needs clubbing when this is here

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Temptee101(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You are beautiful, don't mind the troll. Someone somewhere is having sleepless nights because of you. You have got beautiful eyes as well

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Temptee101(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
If una see this gal for real life, una go vomit. So much make up and editing. Is she a dwarf? Was just thinking out loud
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by ManBeast: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
I didn't see anything wrong in what Succubus said about her Nose, the nose contouring was bad and those Bitches know it.

They won't talk about it, rather they gang up on her talking rubbish.... I don't know the shit between dem all.

They call her old like dey won't get old too, ganging up talking bullcraps about her.

Romance section females, bunch of stupid idiot.... including the ones still in school, spending their parents money coming on the internet to talk stupid tinz about someone that is even in OLD age still better than them.

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Saff:
are you not the old unwanted Asian woman who can’t keep off this forum? Examine yourself before you judge others.

Hahahaahahaha...and who told you that this forum is only for you?

If I will be here 24/7 that's none of ur biznez.. And about judging others? Im not judging her looks, I was distracted with the nose contouring..The makeup artist should know better..

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2018
ManBeast:
I didn't see anything wrong in what Succubus said about her Nose, the nose contouring was bad and those Bitches know it.

They won't talk about it, rather they gang up on her talking rubbish.... I don't know the shit between dem all.

They call her old like dey won't get old too, ganging up talking bullcraps about her.

Romance section females, bunch of stupid idiot.... including the ones still in school, spending their parents money coming on the internet to talk stupid tinz about someone that is even in OLD age still better than them.

Hahaha..those hoodrats will always like to lick lies and rather than to accept the truth.. I was indirectly blaming the makeup artist.. I have no problem with her face at all. When I saw the pic, I was distracted with that mud on her nose.. But bitches cud not accept the blunt truth. cool
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Lalas247:

its not that difficult to blend that heavy makeup....
just take alook at her contouring ... she just looks messy .. she shouldn't shy away from the gym either smiley

see European nose to bad Han

grin

When did ur people accept the truth in this forum? cheesy I'm not surprise at all.. cheesy I dont care if they gonna bash, i will always say the truth. cool

The makeup artist shud know better sha. I was so distracted with that mud on her nose..

2 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by golor(m): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2018
Temptee101:
If una see this gal for real life, una go vomit. So much make up and editing. Is she a dwarf? Was just thinking out loud

See below ...free yourself from hate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by CanineOfJackal: 3:17am On Jul 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaahahaha...and who told you that this forum is only for you?

If I will be here 24/7 that's none of ur biznez.. And about judging others? Im not judging her looks, I was distracted with the nose contouring..The makeup artist should know better..

I may have issues with you that goes way back but one thing that I'm always proud about you is that you don't back down when those kids troll you rather you hit them hard and give them the same bile they want you to take.

Kudos

Never you allow bullies to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by CanineOfJackal: 3:19am On Jul 14, 2018
golor:

Stop being childish and quit posting her pics online. It's an invasion of privacy and the harm you are doing far outweigh any good you think

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 14, 2018
iamJ:
Guy why u wicked like this na she has no answer....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 14, 2018
golor:

She's way prettier than the make up made her look... Happy birthday to her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Prognose: 4:19am On Jul 14, 2018
golor:
Why are you so beautiful?
Why do you take my breath away?
How did I get so lucky?
How are you perfect in every single way?

Your smile should be illegal because it's too cute.
May your wishes come true baby
May your birthday be ageless IMA
May July 13th be born anew in all aspect of your life my jewel.

Happy birthday my Queen remain Ageless for your king....

Girls and guys .....please let's make this to hit front page . she's a member and she will be so glad to see it ....

How many like for my Queen !!!

She does look like a queen. Congratulations bro.
Happy birthday to madam.

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Prognose: 4:31am On Jul 14, 2018
IamPlato:

What Is Wrong With All These Ladies In Here angry

Dont You Forget That No One NOSE tomorrow undecided

OK, I didn't want to, but this made me laugh grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by neezar: 4:57am On Jul 14, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Manage... It is a normal phase.

If school is stressful, then what happens when you start working? Lol...

Enjoy it man!
na part of the hustle sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List / If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.