Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... (22480 Views)

Cleared My Doubts / Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Air Force Man. / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
edimolu:

half baked indeed, but you couldn't ask yourself why God never created a female as the first being...all of you will just be shooting yasef
Lol...Same way you never asked God why he created woman at all. We all know how it ended cheesy

Half baked because Adam never requested for Eve before he was given. Contrary to what Admin typed. God deemed it fit to give Adam a partner to curb his loneliness. There was no request.

Now do you know that Eve was/is the human representation of The Inner Man? So if you say a woman is weak, a man is weak too.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Xinzu: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol, titled man indeed. Well, were you offended? tongue

Yes I am a titled man and yes I was offended. I wouldn't point it out if I found it appealing. I don't hold it against you anyway.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol...Same way you never asked God why he created woman at all. We all know how it ended cheesy

Half baked because Adam never requested for Eve before he was given. Contrary to what Admin typed. God deemed it fit to give Adam a partner to curb his loneliness. There was no request.

Now do you know that Eve was/is the human representation of The Inner Man? So if you say a woman is weak, a man is weak too.
lol.....you are amazingly funny
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Xinzu:

Yes I am a titled man and yes I was offended. I wouldn't point it out if I found it appealing. I don't hold it against you anyway.
I didn't expect you to. Have a nice day. wink
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
austyn0:
You diverting dear,, that is not the reason we are here.
The "upper hand " / Superiority is why we are here. So I ask what have you done with yours?

Only one who suffers from low self esteem, insecurity and loss of identity will argue about superiority. Only one who thirsts for power and recognition will want to to believe he is superior to a Woman. One all the challenges to conquer, all the records to set or break. Only a weak vessel will find solace to being superior to a being made of mud.

You will never see a Man of true power argue superiority over Women. You know why? Because it is a complete waste of time. A Man of power gets his superiority true Wealth, Affluence, Intelligence, Hard work,Sacrifice etc and not through society make believe of Male being the better one.

Vladimir Putin didn't become the most powerful President in the world by fighting women over superiority.
Even Aliko Dangote knows the value of a Woman when he declared his need for a Wife upon his wealth and all. Who are you Austin to think you are superior? The fight shouldn't be who's more superior but who's the survivor! Think !

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
edimolu:

lol.....you are amazingly funny
That I didn't engage in the debate doesn't mean I have nothing upstairs.

Sometimes I like to watch from the sideline and have fun grin grin
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
That I didn't engage in the debate doesn't mean I have nothing upstairs.

Sometimes I like to watch from the sideline and have fun grin grin
lol..i have some countering-very-factual-facts but i have lost the mood for a prolonged debategrin

Well make sure to drop one or two opinions okay? sidelines could be a lil boring ya knowcheesy
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
shaybebaby:

Well thankfully, the days of brute strength are numbered. The world of today and the future depends on mental capacity with machines taking the place of these menial jobs you are on about.

The upside is that stupid males who reason like yous and your cohorts would naturally be extinct.

The ones that survive would atleast be worthy of claiming superiority. kiss

when war start men will still go out there to die for you

it seems you dont understand history and it will repeat it-self

i wonder if you will go to war whe it arises

dont forget the nigerian military dieing in the north to protect your freedom and your feminism,i see no female there dieing everyday under brutal and inhuman condition.

if you think they are stupid,i hope you lose your freedom and safety and see who comes to save you,i know it wont be your female friends but men.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
shaybebaby:

Likewise she is just one of the many. Google is steadfast friend in this case.

pls mention 10 women apart from her who have invented something of significance to the world

your mobile phone- to the nairaland you use to argue were all made by men.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by shaybebaby(f): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
thebosstrevor:

pls mention 10 women apart from her who have invented something of significance to the world

your mobile phone- to the nairaland you use to argue were all made by men.
The fact that the world can code without using numbers is because of a woman.

I am not going to help you, the information is out there. Do your own work.

And going by your own words, Seun Osewa is superior to you as well.

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
The "upper hand " / Superiority is why we are here. So I ask what have you done with yours?

Only one who suffers from low self esteem, insecurity and loss of identity will argue about superiority. Only one who thirsts for power and recognition will want to to believe he is superior to a Woman. One all the challenges to conquer, all the records to set or break. Only a weak vessel will find solace to being superior to a being made of mud.

You will never see a Man of true power argue superiority over Women. You know why? Because it is a complete waste of time. A Man of power gets his superiority true Wealth, Affluence, Intelligence, Hard work,Sacrifice etc and not through society make believe of Male being the better one.

Vladimir Putin didn't become the most powerful President in the world by fighting women over superiority.
Even Aliko Dangote knows the value of a Woman when he declared his need for a Wife upon his wealth and all. Who are you Austin to think you are superior? The fight shouldn't be who's more superior but who's the survivor! Think !
Who is fighting over superiority?? I want specifically my fellow men arguing to understand today, considering every aspect of life,, that men are to be counted first before women...

Stop seeing it like I am dragging rights with women,, just want some group of people to accept a fact。
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by shaybebaby(f): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
thebosstrevor:

when war start men will still go out there to die for you

it seems you dont understand history and it will repeat it-self

i wonder if you will go to war whe it arises

dont forget the nigerian military dieing in the north to protect your freedom and your feminism,i see no female there dieing everyday under brutal and inhuman condition.

if you think they are stupid,i hope you lose your freedom and safety and see who comes to save you,i know it wont be your female friends but men.
Is it female suicide bombers boko harm is using to blow your superior asses over there? undecided

Have you gone to tackle them yourselves?

Again, if those in the army claim superiority, it is by virtue of what they have achieved not because of what dangles between their legs.

If having a penis was a guarantee for success, why aren't you up there with the others who are making names for themselves?

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Evangkatsoulis: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
austyn0:
I once had this argument with someone on twitter but was inactive to further it,, l'm currently having the same argument with someone on nairaland who called me a misogynist for the following reasons....

Hanseel1 called me a dumb misogynist for acknowledging myself as a man to be the superior being to a woman,,,really??.

I don't know if people think anticipating some certain kowtow moves from women as a man means you are treating them like shit..There is a vast difference between acknowledging superiority and inferiority... I am gunning for the former and not the latter...

I am nah gonna go all Biblical because the Bible generally regarded man as the superior being, starting from creation,, juggling down to when women were told to submit to their husbands,, all that is asked of man is a humble leadership and not to swap positions.

Creation is the etymology of everything,, we learnt that man was given the strength to toil the earth and feed the woman......A man has to find a home, build and sustain it and so it has been since creation,, whenever a woman finds, builds and sustains a home, that man is tagged WEAK once it goes viral...That is life.

In general, men are expected to be collecting the whip for women since creation and I see no reason why Hanseel1 will tell me I and a woman are equal in all ramifications of life....We are only equal in the eyes of God, when life is attached,, consider men as the superior being....

Hanseel1, you can bring forth your arguments...

Lefulefu,,MISEDUCATIONS, Donpiiko,, Greiboy,,Zicoraads, Nairalairlanders,, I stand to be corrected...

Dumb argument.
What's your evidence that man was created?
Can you provide reviewed papers?

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lalas247:

lol at throw a punch... u want me to break.my nails ... no chance grin
hope you are watching the match cool
Nah,, was busy at a school...Learnt France won,, congrats to them..

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
what a thread! in this age and time so there are still discussions on man being the superior gender, na real wa
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chubhie:

Wonderful!

Do you believe in the creation story?

I never woulda pegged you as the religious type...
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
shaybebaby:

And when I call you a bottom feeder now, others might think its an insult when it is a statement of fact.

The fact that you think an inflatable pool, gin and tonic or music is the stuff of fantasy shows how much of a loser you are.
GTFOH! angry

Weeps cry

Why are you this savage grin

G&T is a fantasy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Chubhie: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

Do you believe in the creation story?

I never woulda pegged you as the religious type...
Only kids would believe that story. However, I like good arguments backed with sources regardless of it going against what I believe.

I'm reading all the arguments for and against as a neutral to learn and increase in knowledge.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chubhie:

Only kids would believe that story. However, I like good arguments backed with sources regardless of it going against what I believe.

I'm reading all the arguments for and against as a neutral to learn and increase in knowledge.

Lol. Ok... You are an interesting soul grin

I still dey your back, carry go kiss
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Chubhie: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

Lol. Ok... You are an interesting soul grin
I still dey your back, carry go kiss
You are kind with words Milady.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by shaybebaby(f): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

Weeps cry

Why are you this savage grin

G&T is a fantasy grin grin
She awakens like the bride of Dracula, tongue
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Iamgrey5(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:

Vladimir Putin didn't become the most powerful President in the world by fighting women over superiority

@ emboldened

Are you sure about that? tongue

The American president is termed the the most powerful in the world because of its military firepower and economic power

That is why the Americas along with its allies can impose economic sanctions on Russia.

The current American president defeated a woman and even famously claimed before the election that "all you need to do is grab women by their *******, if you are famous and they will fall " cheesy and he was still voted in by the American public.

Sooooooo, he might have subtlety claimed that he is quite superior to women.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
shaybebaby:

She awakens like the bride of Dracula, tongue

You wanna come use your savagery on me ba shocked

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
shaybebaby:

The fact that the world can code without using numbers is because of a woman.

I am not going to help you, the information is out there. Do your own work.

And going by your own words, Seun Osewa is superior to you as well.

the problem is i cant have a good discussion with you,the topic was between men and women not men and men

i understand you are just emotional instead of laying down facts for us to talk about

you have no point rather bags of rant.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
shaybebaby:

Is it female suicide bombers boko harm is using to blow your superior asses over there? undecided

Have you gone to tackle them yourselves?

Again, if those in the army claim superiority, it is by virtue of what they have achieved not because of what dangles between their legs.

If having a penis was a guarantee for success, why aren't you up there with the others who are making names for themselves?

you see,bokoharam s using women to kill us,it means men are manipulating women to become sucide bombers.what a pity

we are not talking about dick sizes here rather facts,our military men achieved those stuff because they are men and having a penis doesnt garantee success rather hardwork,less sleep and fighting the enemy face to face,i wonder if any female with your type of mentality can do any of this stuff.

you are just a keyboard warrior,only lazy women think that they are being discriminated against,you wont see hardworking and competing women wasting their time talking about discrimination and who is superior.they do what is necessary to succed by working hard as anybody.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Dumb argument.
What's your evidence that man was created?
Can you provide reviewed papers?
where do YOU think man came from?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
You are just a dullard and asshole, you think 5k is money to me, I won't ever release details of what happened and why I called her out, only people close to me know what happened. If I want to toast a chic even 20grand won't cut it for me. Learn to mind your business. I have moved on you should also do the same, not trying to stick your nose into what doesn't concern you.

.you again!!!!!!! Gosh!
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy she finally comes back to NL. Welcome back Berry cool
Evaberry:

.you again!!!!!!! Gosh!
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:

@ emboldened

Are you sure about that? tongue

The American president is termed the the most powerful in the world because of its military firepower and economic power

That is why the Americas along with its allies can impose economic sanctions on Russia.

The current American president defeated a woman and even famously claimed before the election that "all you need to do is grab women by their *******, if you are famous and they will fall " cheesy and he was still voted in by the American public.

Sooooooo, he might have subtlety claimed that he is quite superior to women.
grin grin

I've got no strength to argue no more cheesy
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy she finally comes back to NL. Welcome back Berry cool

ive been on nairaland, didn't go nowhere. now get the Bleep out of my mentions and stay the hell out!
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Iamgrey5(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin
I've got no strength to argue no more cheesy
lol
I am sure you are fine anywhere.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Evaberry:

ive been on nairaland, didn't go nowhere. now get the Bleep out of my mentions and stay the hell out!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

5 Most Sensitive Parts Of A Girls Body / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x / Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.