Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,861 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... (23162 Views)

There Is No Way You Will Work In An Air Conditioned Office That.... / Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Air Force Man. / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
lol
I am sure you are fine anywhere.
I am fine, You? smiley
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
lol
I am sure you are fine anywhere.
I am fine, You? smiley
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Iamgrey5(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
I am fine, You? smiley
Probably as fine or just a little bit less fine, but fine is the key word

Thanks for asking
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Probably as fine or just a little bit less fine, but fine is the key word

Thanks for asking
Wanna talk about it? I'm all eyes darling cheesy

I will be waiting smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by cococandy(f): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nigeria is really prosperous with male leadership.
Irritating tw*t
MISEDUCATIONS:
not just in Nigeria. worldwide. no country has ever prospered and lasted dominated by women. its in your nature to destroy yourselves. in the West women are dominating, and what are they doing with that newfound sociopolitical power? clamoring for abortion rights, postponing or refusing marriage etc. result? the West is now underpopulated. women have been fvcking like crazy but not giving birth. now the dependent (old people, young children) greatly outnumber the productive (19-35 age group). and how do politicians try to fix this mess? open the gates for Immigrants to create an instant 19-35 population.from where? muslim countries. who believe what? that women are second-class citizens not even deserving to be given a driver's license. and where does this take women? back to square one: being Inferior Creatures.
self-destruction complete.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:25am On Jul 19, 2018
cococandy:
Nigeria is really prosperous with male leadership.
Irritating tw*t
go hang
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by cococandy(f): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
go hang
lmao

But you were forming civil on the first page.
Presented with hard facts now, you’ve turned into a rabid raccoon grin

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2018
cococandy:
lmao

But you were forming civil on the first page.
Presented with hard facts now, you’ve turned into a rabid raccoon grin
you are too late to this party. let it go. its an old thread that i cant spend time on repeating myself.
catch me on other fresher threads
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
not just in Nigeria. worldwide. no country has ever prospered and lasted dominated by women. its in your nature to destroy yourselves. in the West women are dominating, and what are they doing with that newfound sociopolitical power? clamoring for abortion rights, postponing or refusing marriage etc. result? the West is now underpopulated. women have been fvcking like crazy but not giving birth. now the dependent (old people, young children) greatly outnumber the productive (19-35 age group). and how do politicians try to fix this mess? open the gates for Immigrants to create an instant 19-35 population.from where? muslim countries. who believe what? that women are second-class citizens not even deserving to be given a driver's license. and where does this take women? back to square one: being Inferior Creatures.
self-destruction complete.

Margaret thatcher would like a word with you. Also Queens Elizabeth 1and Victoria
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
oyb:

Margaret thatcher would like a word with you. Also Queens Elizabeth 1and Victoria
you think a queen or a female leader = a feminist nation?? dumb. patriarchy and feminism are systems of government not the gender of the leader.

Justin Truaduer of Canada is a feminist president but he is a man. get knowledge for once in your life.

you think if Nigeria got a female president tomorrow magically it would be a feminist country? i pity your small brain. Egypt of the pharoahs was patriarchal to the core but female pharoahs like cleoptra did rule. that didnt make egypt a feminist empire. dump small brained vagina worshipping sorry excuse of a man

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by funlord(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Can I Get This Cute Guy? / Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.