Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... (22488 Views)

Cleared My Doubts / Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Air Force Man. / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

[s]you'll be banned for your insults not your opinions. you are free to worship and asslick women all you want. but you're not free to insult. if your opinion needs to be powered by an insult then its weak and you know it[/s].

Low IQ misogynist.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

List of countries being ruled by women

UK [Female Head of state and Female PM]
Denmark [Female Head of state]
Malta [female PM]
Canada [Female head of state]
Australia [Female head of state ]
New Zealand [Female Head of state and Female PM]
Croatia [Female President ]
And many others...

Is Nigeria better than any of the countries listed above? .

It'll be an insult to dumb people if I should call you dumb. Your stupidity is beyond human comprehension.
does Female president = to a feminist nation?? dont be so weak minded. a nation can be patriarchal and still have a female president. feminism/patriarchy are systems of government not gender of leader.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Low IQ misogynist.
just look at you being a drama queen.!!

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
does Female president = to a feminist nation?? dont be so weak minded. a nation can be patriarchal and still have a female president. feminism/patriarchy are systems of government not gender of leader.

What my wife has achieved in life you won't be able to achieve one quarter despite your delusional rights.

Dumb misogynist.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Uglymugg: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

List of countries being ruled by women

UK [Female Head of state and Female PM]
Denmark [Female Head of state]
Malta [female PM]
Canada [Female head of state]
Australia [Female head of state ]
New Zealand [Female Head of state and Female PM]
Croatia [Female President ]
And many others...

Is Nigeria better than any of the countries listed above? .

It'll be an insult to dumb people if I should call you dumb. Your stupidity is beyond human comprehension.
They are all in that position becuase we live in a time of peace, a teenager can aswell be president because of the times we live in. Imagine having a women run a country after a World War, Please list one female that accomplish that. Infact, I'll make it easy, list a female president that reined during the Industrial Revolution.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Uglymugg:
They are all in that position becuase we live in a time of peace, a teenager can aswell be president because of the times we live in. Imagine having a women run a country after a World War, Please list one female that accomplish that. Infact, I'll make it easy, list a female president that reined during the Industrial Revolution.

Queen Victoria was the queen of England during the industrial revolution. It was during her reign that Britain conlized Nigeria and the rest of West Africa.

C'mon run away from my mentions. Dumb misogynist

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

How is saying the military should be made compulsory for women, virginity is useless, being the sole provider and those other topics makes me a misogynist?

When I said you were dumb the other time you doubted me. If I'm a misogynist as you claim I won't wash, clean and cook for my queen everyday. I won't see her as a co-head.

Check up the meaning of misogynist again.

The attention you're seeking for by the time I'll start giving you that attention you'll deactivate
if you lived in the real world you would know that those calling for Women to be drafted into armies are grouped as misogynists.
you think just because you cook you cant be misogynistic? that somehow acting like a vagina worshipper gets you off the hook? dude you're passive misogynist. you hate women but you dont even know it.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 15, 2018
No need to argue just go and find like minded people. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and how they govern themselves. I refuse to believe or acknowledge that another human being is superior to me. Not my parents, not the government, the police or the army. That's my choice, it doesn't affect anyone but me.

I am not superior to anyone...

I treat people with the same level of respect that they treat me. If I need you then I will come correct and if you need my attention I expect you to come correct. Nobody feeds me, nobody pays my bills so why should anyone expect to be superior to me.
As you have noticed I only speak about myself, not you, her or him but me. To argue this would mean you are mad and I don't chate to mad people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:31am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

What my wife has achieved in life you won't be able to achieve one quarter despite your delusional rights.

Dumb misogynist.
you couldnt dispute this:
MISEDUCATIONS:
so you chose to attack me personally?
drama queen loading .

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Queen Victoria was the queen of England during the industrial revolution. It was during her reign that Britain conlized Nigeria and the rest of West Africa.

MISEDUCATIONS:
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:
No need to argue just go and find like minded people. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and how they govern themselves. I refuse to believe or acknowledge that another human being is superior to me. Not my parents, not the government, the police or the army. That's my choice, it doesn't affect anyone but me.

I am not superior to anyone...

I treat people with the same level of respect that they treat me. If I need you then I will come correct and if you need my attention I expect you to come correct. Nobody feeds me, nobody pays my bills so why should anyone expect to be superior to me.
As you have noticed I only speak about myself, not you, her or him but me. To argue this would mean you are mad and I don't chate to mad people.
reasonable. coming from a woman.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Men are superior to women in every way. no one can love like a man loves. and no creature in the human world is as intelligent as a man. a woman is simply created to be a gateway for new life, and a comfort to men. but when women challenge men they are vanquished. as a man i have more rights than a woman. my word is final and my desires and tastes are more important than a woman's. a woman is a child, no matter her age, social status or education level.
if anyone considers my words cruel they should look at the animal kingdom. animals run on instinct and even they put males first. thats the order of this life. males over females. ideology and philosophy cant change it.

I'm sorry to invade your mentions this won't happen again... do you not have a daughter? I saw a chat with some guy and you said you have a 6 year old daughter, or am I wrong?

Second half of my question is this what you will teach her? Will she kneel down and greet her future husband? Will she understand her worth?

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree do you subscribe to the female submission ideology?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:43am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm sorry to invade your mentions this won't happen again... do you not have a daughter? I saw a chat with some guy and you said you have a 6 year old daughter, or am I wrong?

Second half of my question is this what you will teach her? Will she kneel down and greet her future husband? Will she understand her worth?
never apologise for mentioning me. im not uptight.

i have a daughter yes. she's that age

i will tell her the Truth of Life. if she wants to be happy she must submit and do what her man wants. if she wants to be a bitter depressed woman who is indepent, then she can be free to do as she wants. you cant have both. even if you marry an asslicker very soon you'll tire of him and long for that no-nonsense masculinity that makes a woman feel like a woman.

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
never apologise for mentioning me. im not uptight.

i have a daughter yes. she's that age

i will tell her the Truth of Life. if she wants to be happy she must submit and do what her man wants. if she wants to be a bitter depressed woman who is indepent, then she can be free to do as she wants. you cant have both. even if you marry an asslicker very soon you'll tire of him and long for that no-nonsense masculinity that makes a woman feel like a woman.

Why do you think someone who is independent is depressed?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

Why do you think someone who is independent is depressed?
most i meet are. and most here who claim to be independent also come across as bitter. very bitter.

even in life the happiest women are wives. especially housewives. but thats taboo to speak of in this era

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2018
did Hanseel1 get himself banned?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
LivingFree do you subscribe to the female submission ideology?

I honestly believe that these sister's who put there maintenance and living costs on a man should worship the ground he walks on because he is her God.

This is why I push for independence and education for girls. I'm not backing these hungry chicks who want to bite the hand that feeds them. Anyone who keeps you alive deserves honour and respect.

In Islam men are given the rights to be worshipped (if it was allowed in the religion, which it isn't) because of this fact, because he feeds the women in his care.

If a sister can feed herself and she can feed others then she deserves the same level of respect as any man who does the same.

I don't understand what you mean by submission, so I gave you what I was thinking about. I'm not the submissive type and I'm okay with that. I look for equal minds... maybe if I meet My 2.0 I meet think differently but I'm yet to meet such a man so I will remain as I am. I don't submit and I avoid men who require it because it screams insecurity to me.

I'm an idealist so I carry my cross with pride grin

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
most i meet are. and most here who claim to be independent also come across as bitter. very bitter.

even in life the happiest women are wives. especially housewives. but thats taboo to speak of in this era

I guess everything in context. I mean you're on a forum with a majority Nigerian members who all live in Nigeria, so you will only get a small sample group. The Nigerians in the UK who have been here most of their lives think very differently to their homebase conterparts.

You don't have enough data to get a fair judgment is what I'm getting at...

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Uglymugg: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Wrong. The brits Run a Monarch. The queen wasn't elected, the throne was passed down to her. Also, the queen doesn't even meddle in politics of the country. Looks like you just discovered the word Misogynist.

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

I honestly believe that these sister's who put there maintenance and living costs on a man should worship the ground he walks on because he is her God.

This is why I push for independence and education for girls. I'm not backing these hungry chicks who want to bite the hand that feeds them. [b Anyone who keeps you alive deserves honour and respect. [/b]

In Islam men are given the rights to be worshipped (if it was allowed in the religion, which it isn't) because of this fact, because he feeds the women in his care.

If a sister can feed herself and she can feed others then she deserves the same level of respect as any man who does the same.

I don't understand what you mean by submission, so I gave you what I was thinking about. I'm not the submissive type and I'm okay with that. I look for equal minds... maybe if I meet My 2.0 I meet think differently but I'm yet to meet such a man so I will remain as I am. I don't submit and I avoid men who require it because it screams insecurity to me.

I'm an idealist so I carry my cross with pride grin
true.
thats why i always say when a woman works and makes her own money marriage is difficult.
marriage as a system guarantees a man a lifetime of sex and the woman a lifetime of financial support. so if a woman can get financial support from elsewhere then there is little reason for her to marry or worship a man. thats why as women gain financial independence marriage rates are crashing down.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:05am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

I guess everything in context. I mean you're on a forum with a majority Nigerian members who all live in Nigeria, so you will only get a small sample group. The Nigerians in the UK who have been here most of their lives think very differently to their homebase conterparts.

You don't have enough data to get a fair judgment is what I'm getting at...
im telling it as im seeing it. thats why i said "most independent women HERE seem bitter". im talking about nairaland.
when i spoke of wives being happy i was taking from study after study that comes out maintaining married women are happiest and tracking depression medication used by women from the 50s to today: more and more women get on anti-depressants every year. its getting worse as women get more empowered.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
true.
thats why i always say when a woman works and makes her own money marriage is difficult.
marriage as a system guarantees a man a lifetime of sex and the woman a lifetime of financial support. so if a woman can get financial support from elsewhere then there is little reason for her to marry or worship a man. thats why as women gain financial independence marriage rates are crashing down.

So a man is only worth is his money

He can't offer a woman anything other than money

That's a small dick mindset grin

A man is worth more than money, his intelligence and guidance is priceless. His strong arms and courageous heart is priceless. His thick rod and his stamina is priceless. The list can go on and money won't make the top 10 qualities.

You have a very strange view to life and I can accept that.

Good night and thanks for the chat.

6 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Uglymugg:
Wrong. The brits Run a Monarch. The queen wasn't elected, the throne was passed down to her. Also, the queen doesn't even meddle in politics of the country. Looks like you just discovered the word Misogynist.
relax bro. it appears the overzealous white knight got himself banned
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

So a man is only worth is his money

He can't offer a woman anything other than money

That's a small dick mindset grin

A man is worth more than money, his intelligence and guidance is priceless. His strong arms and courageous heart is priceless. His thick rod and his stamina is priceless. The list can go on and money won't make the top 10 qualities.

You have a very strange view to life and I can accept that.

Good night and thanks for the chat.
wink
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

im telling it as im seeing it. thats why i said "most independent women HERE seem bitter". im talking about nairaland.
when i spoke of wives being happy i was taking from study after study that comes out maintaining married women are happiest and tracking depression medication used by women from the 50s to today: more and more women get on anti-depressants every year. its getting worse as women get more empowered.

They are happy because they have their own family. Kids are a source of joy and anxiety. I don't think they are happy because they have a marriage certificate and a husband, but because of the whole family set up. Being single and alone is better than being in an unhealthy marriage, but being in a healthy relationship with children and a partner is healthier than being single. You could look at the whole picture instead of one aspect of the picture.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:15am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

They are happy because they have their own family. Kids are a source of joy and anxiety. I don't think they are happy because they have a marriage certificate and a husband, but because of the whole family set up. Being single and alone is better than being in an unhealthy marriage, but being in a healthy relationship with children and a partner is healthier than being single. You could look at the whole picture instead of one aspect of the picture.
well Single Mothers are always found to be more depressed than even single women.
clearly its about the whole Children, Husband thing.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
well Single Mothers are always found to be more depressed than even single women.
clearly its about the whole Children, Husband thing.

A single mother is a single woman with extra responsibility... it's still not about the man. It's about the responsibility and the lack of support. Single mothers with a strong support network aren't as depressed.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

A single mother is a single woman with extra responsibility... it's still not about the man. It's about the responsibility and the lack of support. Single mothers with a strong support network aren't as depressed.

If single mothers have a support system they wont be depressed??. well there is such a support system: MARRIAGE. and those who have it are happy.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 1:44am On Jul 15, 2018
This topic has been over flogged, what's the fuss about? ladies are the most confused set of human beings to ever exist...They want equality? Fine, give it to them....

Imagine a gang of armed robbers forcing your door open and this scared feminist wife expects her husband to be courageous and act manly!!

Gender equality my âss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by staytravel: 1:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Nigeria is a fundamentally sexist country.
The thing is, the women are too.

At least these people seem to know....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUbcmLRy4qg
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 15, 2018
edimolu:
This topic has been over flogged, what's the fuss about? ladies are the most confused set of human beings to ever exist...They want equality? Fine, give it to them....

Imagine armed robbers forcing their door open, and the scared feminist wife expects her husband to be courageous and act manly!!

Gender equality my âss

My ex put this same scenario to on a hypothetical bases and I answered that; 'I'd grab for the nearest weapon and help him' (in this scenario the robbers won't armed) and he was offended by my answer. He wanted me to hide and let him deal with it. In his opinion he would be emasculated. Trust me confusion has no gender, it's a state of mind for all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? / 5 Most Sensitive Parts Of A Girls Body / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.