Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... (22457 Views)

Cleared My Doubts / Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Air Force Man. / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2018
donstan18:
OP indirectly made that slowpoke feel important by creating a thread for him.
Laughs...My bad,, buh because twitter argued it too, I deemed it fit to bring it here as well..
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by highpriestess: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
Hahahahahaha, No problem dear.
gringrin enjoyment nogo kill you.grin
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
What have you done with this upper hand? cheesy
You diverting dear,, that is not the reason we are here.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Yeah... Martin Luther King
Was he a king?
Kingg in my moniker is just a name OK. Not a title.

And yes, a female monarch is a Queen. And for your information, Queen and King are equal depending on who the people choose as their sovereign leader.

King was a real surname for Martin Luther not just a self-given internet moniker.
a female mornach is indeed a Queen. not king like you wish it was.
and NO. King and Queen are not equal even though chosen by the people. When a King marries his wife is called Queen. but when a Queen marries her husband is called Prince. these are things your small brain isnt aware of

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Babybunny(f): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Admin401:
It has nothing to do with being a "Men's world" It has more to do with biology. Why do you think there are hardly any Female Inventors? Men are very good in somethings and so are women. There can never be the same.
okay since there are hardly any African male inventors, do you accept that the whites are superior to Blacks?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2018
highpriestess:
the same way he called me a feminist. grin
lol.
grin grin grin
Funny dude,
If only he knows how much I hate tags cheesy
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2018
highpriestess:
the same way he called me a feminist. grin
lol.
grin grin grin
Funny dude,
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
And the Bible, he misunderstood.

Adam never asked for Eve, God gave him Eve to curb his loneliness. "Lest him be lonely " . It was fun though reading half baked arguments/points here cheesy
half baked indeed, but you couldn't ask yourself why God never created a female as the first being...all of you will just be shooting yasef
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

the tears of a woman make a man do anything for her. but the tears of a man just make a woman lose respectfor him.
Factual Fact...

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just name 2
Doesn't matter, it still won't supersede the disrespect and repugnance you feel for women, you actually have no iota of respect for women, you and your league of sheep.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
austyn0:
Don't broh...Whoever that doesn't wanna join the conversation reasonably is free to do whatever...It's a free world.
alright bro.thanks
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by highpriestess: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin
Funny dude,
lool,don't mind him.grin
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin
What an analogy!

This thread is more of a comic relief than a war zone to me though. grin One unknowingly equate Man's superiority to Money! grin

And another, to piss feminists off cheesy

Tbh, the argument is embarrassing. I refuse to take it serious anymore. Reeks of insecurity and low self-esteem. Like would you die if you stop being superior to women. What if women stop existing to feed these ever-thirsty and needy egos. There are men and women who argue over this and other trivial nonsense (like who cooks & clean) in reality. I refuse to be party to such.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by donstan18: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs...My bad,, buh because twitter argued it too, I deemed it fit to bring it here as well..

Even the ladies arguing about superiority on social media knows the bitter truth grin

Stop wasting your time on them. When they are done ranting on social media, they'll still log out to submit to men in reality, grin

This is a natural rule that cannot be changed by social media grin

7 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Babybunny:
answer my question first.
How has Nigeria prospered?
Women this! Women that!

name one industry dominated by women that is prosperous so we can see if nigeria was woman-led as a whole it would be prosperous.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2018
highpriestess:

I cannot come and die, you only live once, I'm already adding weight.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2018
highpriestess:

I cannot come and die, you only live once, I'm already adding weight. At the right places though tongue. if you know you know cheesy.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
highpriestess:
dumb dumb dumb argument.
Really,everyone has had a specific supremacy inside of them,besides superiority is relative.

not everything that seems superior to one might be view as same to another.
both men and women have an oarta of superiority in them,but society has made it seems like a gender war.
I careless though.
comic relief thread indeed.grin
You have finally decided to be sensible a bit,, good one....I'm happy you are learning something strolling in and outta here.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by highpriestess: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
I cannot come and die, you only live once, I'm already adding weight. At the right places though tongue. if you know you know cheesy.
hahaha.
adding weight right?grin
same here.
lool,I bet bf won't recognise me when he comes back.grin
kikikiki
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Lalas247(f): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2018
austyn0:
You have finally decided to be sensible a bit,, good one....I'm happy you are learning something strolling in and outta here.
behave...
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Kinggnicole(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
King was a real surname for Martin Luther not just a self-given internet moniker.
a female mornach is indeed a Queen. not king like you wish it was.
and NO. King and Queen are not equal even though chosen by the people. When a King marries his wife is called Queen. but when a Queen marries her husband is called Prince. these are things your small brain isnt aware of

Durrrhhh.... I like the name and it's mine. Idgaf about your opinion.
Yes A king and queen are equal.
The wife of a King is a Queen Consort while a ruling Queen is a Queen Regnant.
While I agree with you that the husband of a Queen Regnant is not necessarily a King, there are exceptions.
So yes, when it comes to ruling kingdoms, a King and a Queen Regnant are equal.

You are so arrogant but sadly you are quite ignorant. It's a shame.
I hope I've educated you a little Mr MISEDUCATIONS.
I'm done with your miseducated self.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by highpriestess: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
austyn0:
what's the meaning of that?

If you wanna insult me next time,come out plane.undecided
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by highpriestess: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Lalas247:
behave...
cheesycheesy
this is how they will be looking for my trouble.cry morning sis.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2018
highpriestess:

hahaha.
adding weight right?grin
same here.
lool,I bet bf won't recognise me when he comes back.grin
kikikiki
He wee like like tongue. My boo like the weight, said I should add more but me nah, I add nothing more before boys go rape me biko, na only my ass dey add cheesy.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by highpriestess: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
He wee like like tongue. My boo like the weight, said I should add more but me nah, I add nothing more before boys go rape me biko, na only my ass dey add cheesy.
kikiki.
that your big ukwu.grin
nice one.
cheesy
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
So hilarious of you to put a man -woman relationship in the same box with the circular world. But if that's how you want to play, I can swing that way too.

A boss can be a Woman, A employee a Man. That shows the beauty of superiority. Superiority isn't a gender thing now more. It was in the past but not anymore, The world has changed darling.

Women are becoming more independent and richer. That is if you believe superiority is about who provides more and who depends more.

Women are ruling more. If you believe superiority is about political power and all

Women are becoming more emotional stable.. that's if superiority is about emotional stability.

I won't argue who is more superior here, both genders have their weaknesses and of course strengths and they are to complement one another. smiley
I understand your point but everything runs down to creation....If not for modernization, you.wouldn't have listed these points that puts you in a comfortable situation for the argument....But then,, why were men seen as superior in the olden days and wired it to today?? Because our Creator created us stronger,, nature found us wiser and so on....If the world is to get hotter and kinda similar to it was in the old times,, women.would look.up to men for solution.....Mind you,, the reason women are gaining stand in the society today is because men made it possible.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin
I thought as much...

Whatever makes you think I'm a feminist though?
you oppose me. any woman who opposes me i term a feminist
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Durrrhhh.... I like the name and it's mine. Idgaf about your opinion.
Yes A king and queen are equal.
The wife of a King is a Queen Consort while a ruling Queen is a Queen Regnant.
While I agree with you that the husband of a Queen Regnant is not necessarily a King, there are exceptions.
So yes, when it comes to ruling kingdoms, a King and a Queen Regnant are equal.

You are so arrogant but sadly you are quite ignorant. It's a shame.
I hope I've educated you a little Mr MISEDUCATIONS.
I'm done with your miseducated self.
you just basically supported my point yet you imagine im ignorant and you schooled me? you are delluded.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by highpriestess: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2018
colourish,ka odi. ife aga agu erika.cry
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Babybunny:
okay since there are hardly any African male inventors, do you accept that the whites are superior to Blacks?
Phillip 'Emeagwali is from where??...at least 50% of today's inventions were invented by blacks with the help of whites...Blacks are the craddle of civilization,, do the studying, don't post what you aren't sure of.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
Doesn't matter, it still won't supersede the disrespect and repugnance you feel for women, you actually have no iota of respect for women, you and your league of sheep.
i will respect women when they start growing balls and defending their points instead of dancing around hiding behind endless excuses like you doing.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Tbh, the argument is embarrassing. I refuse to take it serious anymore. Reeks of insecurity and low self-esteem. Like would you die if you stop being superior to women. What if women stop existing to feed these ever-thirsty and needy egos. There are men and women who argue over this and other trivial nonsense (like who cooks & clean) in reality. I refuse to be party to such.
Taking this argument to a home or personal level means you are apparently bereft of why this thread was created... We are involving every aspect of life not who go wash plate...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.