Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Things People Do In The Name Of Love! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things People Do In The Name Of Love! (14266 Views)

Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. / Annoying Things People Do On BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Acidosis(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

She's not silly, she's being startegic in her actions!  wink  cheesy

And trust me, she doesn't love him . . . if she did, she would NEVER do that! undecided
SIMPLE!
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Acidosis(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

She's not silly, she's being startegic in her actions!  wink  cheesy

And trust me, she doesn't love him . . . if she did, she would NEVER do that! undecided
SIMPLE!
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by kenerep: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2010
and come to think of it it is not as if this guy might not cheat on you later on so why not let him cheat and at the end of it all it becomes a win win situation, you gain a better life and he , grin grin grin
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by MissyB1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2010
Acidosis:

could you pls interpret this interesting rubbish.

**Death** grin grin
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Sweetdoct247(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2010
IyaBasira:

Is it?
So we are actually okay with letting our husbands deceive white women , sleep with them, and them leave them hanging after getting what they want ?

I know this comment may not be supported by anyone on this forum but I really don't care. For reasons like this a man will cheat on you later with another NIGERIAN woman and then you will have to bite your tongue because you supported it in the first place when he did it with a white woman.
And is anyone considering the impact this has on the lives of these women/ girls? Is this really fair on them considering that they are using their money, their bodies and potentially damaging their hearts?

I'm sorry, but for stuff like that, I really don't care what what the reasons are. How can I watch you do that to someone else? And with her probably thinking that I am the housemaid, only to later find out that I'm his wife! These women sometimes come to Nairaland and wail about some Nigerian man who they love and  who is acting funny once the papers came through.

I've noticed something about men and women. Men seem to understand the saying " United We Stand " better than women do. With guys there's this sense of solidarity cos they always support each other. But women just don't seem to get it. We do a lot of terrible things to each other in the name of LOVE and it's like someone sowed a seed of discord between us from day one.
What more should I say? You have said it all. Anyway it's all part of scamming. Why don't this frigging women put themselves in the shoes of those white women?. Well all I can do is cry cry cry cry cry cry cry For such women. Jesus wept undecided
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by skfa1: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
Well, I will say its been planned btw the man and naija woman for the white woman not to know that the man has another wife in Naija, what will happen at the end is that, the man will have a foreign passport through the white woman, he will divorce the white woman and will give the naija woman a passport through marriage but while the man is abroad the woman in naija will be having affairs with another man just for sex.

Diff things don happen for this world.
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by chardino(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
Is this a Nigerian movie or what? but i trust 9ija baby and guys @ the end of the day they will either kidnap or dupe the white Girl. But 9ija baby can do any thing for LOVE
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by ITgurlie(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2010
IkeLike:

Being in love is the worst thing to happen to men in modern society filled wtih gold-digging women.

who's talking about gold-digging women the men are the gold diggers angry angry
They go overseas, trick a white woman into marrying them, the innocent woman gives her all (time, money and even sleeps with him) angry angry
Only for him to leave her and come back home to marry another wife angry angry

IyaBasira:

Is it?
So we are actually okay with letting our husbands deceive white women , sleep with them, and them leave them hanging after getting what they want ?

I know this comment may not be supported by anyone on this forum but I really don't care. For reasons like this a man will cheat on you later with another NIGERIAN woman and then you will have to bite your tongue because you supported it in the first place when he did it with a white woman.
And is anyone considering the impact this has on the lives of these women/ girls? Is this really fair on them considering that they are using their money, their bodies and potentially damaging their hearts?

I'm sorry, but for stuff like that, I really don't care what what the reasons are. How can I watch you do that to someone else? And with her probably thinking that I am the housemaid, only to later find out that I'm his wife! These women sometimes come to Nairaland and wail about some Nigerian man who they love and who is acting funny once the papers came through.

My dear, I can't stand such, unless if I'm not aware undecided undecided but if I do he has to stick to his white wife lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Some men just don't have a heart lipsrsealed lipsrsealed so selfish and self centered angry angry

chardino:

Is this a Nigerian movie or what? but i trust 9ija baby and guys @ the end of the day they will either kidnap or dupe the white Girl. But 9ija baby can do any thing for LOVE

It's a true life story and it's really sad sad sad
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by cashful(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2010
All what these women did cannot and should not be attributed to love,
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by ITgurlie(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2010
cashful:

All what these women did cannot and should not be attributed to love,

and what should it be attributed to
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Theblessed(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2010
[b]In your view, is this love? Is it how low this guy would stoop to be able to provide for his family? If so, he ain't worth a man. Disregarding your wife's feelings and brought home another woman for her to serve - what a cruel and selfish b a s t a r d. This is the kind of men I like to chew their 'balls' raw so that, at a mere mention of a woman in their next life, they kukuma turn gay by force. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry  Abusing your wife emotionally and psychologically is not fun therefore, when I finish with him the a Eunuch would be far better than him? If this is the definition of love to most people well, they can keep it. 

You see, as this lady is an alibi to her husband's fraudulent acts eventually, it would turn round and bite her on the neck because, what goes round would come round three time for you. 

Covering up your husband's bigamous act in order to save your marriage is not an intelligent act and I query this woman's self-esteem/efficacy.  No independent woman that loves and values herself would allow herself to be marginalised this way, what an abuse? Do we really have to sympathise with her when she lives in a man's pocket, what does she expect? Of course, abuse and many of it!

Remember, habits can only change when you stop them and, you can only stop them by putting your foot on the breaks and say - look, time's up!!!! angry angry angry Until then, please, inform this woman to continue patching up this wretched marriage thinking she's got one, one day she'd wake up in a hot sweat.
[/b]
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by ITgurlie(f): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2010
Theblessed:

You see, as this lady is an alibi to her husband's fraudulent acts eventually, it would turn round and bite her on the neck because, what goes round would come round three time for you. 

Covering up your husband's bigamous act in order to save your marriage is not an intelligent act and I query this woman's self-esteem/efficacy.  No independent woman that loves and values herself would allow herself to be marginalised this way, what an abuse? Do we really have to sympathise with her when she lives in a man's pocket, what does she expect? Of course, abuse and many of it!

Remember, habits can only change when you stop them and, you can only stop them by putting your foot on the breaks and say - look, time's up!!!! angry angry angry Until then, please, inform this woman to continue patching up this wretched marriage thinking she's got one, one day she'd wake up in a hot sweat.

It's actually unfair to the white lady because she's the victim here angry angry angry The naija wife happens to be in love with her husband and had already married him before she found out sad sad sad She had to play along (which is wrong anyways) but there was nothing she could do. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed That's why it's important to do some research on your would be hubby/wife before marriage and not rush into marriage lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

To me, the marriage is just a scam (both to naija wife and whitey) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I hope she would soon realize that very soon the cat would be let out of the bag one way or the other lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The mean pers
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2010
LeoMax:

Love ke, In this Lagos ? Nigerian girls dont love, they lust after your income. Be careful, women are gold diggers, all of them

Including your mother! What bloody crap!
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by FEMARY(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
Theblessed:

[b]In your view, is this love? Is it how low this guy would stoop to be able to provide for his family? If so, he ain't worth a man. Disregarding your wife's feelings and brought home another woman for her to serve - what a cruel and selfish b a s t a r d. This is the kind of men I like to chew their 'balls' raw so that, at a mere mention of a woman in their next life, they kukuma turn gay by force. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry  Abusing your wife emotionally and psychologically is not fun therefore, when I finish with him the a Eunuch would be far better than him? If this is the definition of love to most people well, they can keep it. 

[/b]
You really hit the nail on the head."what goes around comes around."The law of Karma.They connived to use and cheat the white lady."
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by ITgurlie(f): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
FEMARY:

You really hit the nail on the head."what goes around comes around."The law of Karma.They connived to use and cheat the white lady."

nope, they didn't connive to cheat the white lady undecided undecided the naija wife didn't know about the whitey until after the marriage sad sad so when she found out she had to lie low cos she loved the guy and didn't want to lose him undecided undecided
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by jedisco(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]
Make dem da do make we da watch
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Theblessed(f): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2010
ITgurlie:

nope, they didn't connive to cheat the white lady  undecided undecided the naija wife didn't know about the whitey until after the marriage sad sad so when she found out she had to lie low cos she loved the guy and didn't want to lose him undecided undecided

Well, she can just wait to take back her looser husband and disgusted marriage 1 million times if she likes.  Because, once the white lady finds out the truth as she would, his sorry a r s e would be in a box back to her for keeps for good.  No one likes to be deceived and deceit can stir up demons out of people heads without a thought.  She would then realise the weight of her own covering up.

Just don't know when some Nigerian women would get a life.  Loving a man that disrespect you this way, what's inside your head if not stupidity and low self-esteem .  At her age, is she still playing school love? Please tell her to grow up!!!
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by ogzille(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
Its sad for some to really call this love. You are a woman, you claim to love your husband and you watch your husband have an affair with another woman all for the sake of papers and you keep quiet and say ure strategizing!?

Just the way women get paid for sex, your husband is simply prostituting for papers and you call that love?

If a woman truly loves a man, she cant stand the thought of her man bein shared with another woman.

Lets clearly define our feelings, that could be something else but not love.
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by dayleke: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2010
"If a woman truly loves a man, she cant stand the thought of her man bein shared with another woman."
Exactly my thoughts ogzille
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by dayleke: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2010
"If a woman truly loves a man, she cant stand the thought of her man being  shared with another woman"
Exactly my thoughts ogzille
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by ITgurlie(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2010
Theblessed:

Just don't know when some Nigerian women would get a life.  Loving a man that disrespect you this way, what's inside your head if not stupidity and low self-esteem .  At her age, is she still playing school love? Please tell her to grow up!!!

I hope she gets it soon undecided undecided cos personally I can't stand such lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by wazobiang: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2010
All these argument go come to nothing one the white woman use pistol tear the guy head because e don discover say na hide an seek dem use am play. Mind you, if the madam wey turn slave/housemaid dey around too, she go receive .22 caliber bullet from the white lady.

I can understand rooting for you country person but I think the woman is a scheming cat to agree to play such a role. She may even be the one that suggested that option to her husband when the guy was faced with the dilemma of coming to naija with his wife lady or face the possibility of losing the white lady, papers and all,

Actually I know such woman. They are as scheming as the man. Once she gets her opportunity she'll deal with the man too. Slave ko, house maid ni.
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by kemisuga(f): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2010
Aint no love again. angry sad cry tongue
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by remioshy(f): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2010
i know f a woman here in naija with two kids, whose husband is in uk and wanted to marry a white woman for papers, begged the naija ( for the benefit of the family)woman to get a death certificate of herself which will make him a widower, and for "love" she did that, and the man was able to marry the white woman, after few year, th mn divorced the white woman after getting his papers, he now came to nigeria with another naja lady to get married in ibadan without the other woman ( who is supposed to have did) knowing about this. The woman was really traumatized , but God proved himself that oftr few years this woman met a man from america and got married, she now lives in florida, u.s.a
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by IyaBasira: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2010
remioshy:

i know f a woman here in naija with two kids, whose husband is in uk and wanted to marry a white woman for papers, begged the naija ( for the benefit of the family)woman to get a death certificate of herself which will make him a widower, and for "love" she did that, and the man was able to marry the white woman, after few year, th mn divorced the white woman after getting his papers, he now came to nigeria with another naja lady to get married in ibadan without the other woman ( who is supposed to have did) knowing about this. The woman was really traumatized , but God proved himself that oftr few years this woman met a man from america and got married, she now lives in florida, u.s.a

Now that is REALLY messed up. If this is true , then may that man forever remain in one place.
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by johndavid1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2010
remioshy:

You sure say no be film wey you watch you dey tell us, grin grin grin
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Pittbaby(f): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
Examples given of the white woman vs Naija woman . is not MY definition of love ,it is not love that drives all things in a marriage. Both women are took or are taking great risks , if the end justifys the means for the them who are we to judge.
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by indie22(f): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2010
My next door neighbour and friend is caught up in one of such scenarios, her "hubby" is married to some white woman in Germany and comes home once in a while (prolly to try and get her preggs) and goes back, she claims he's done it to get his papers, soon he'll divorce the white woman and send for his naija wife and his two kids. Does she love him? No, she hates his frigging guts. But the thought of finally moving "away" is what's still keeping her in the marriage. She always says "why should I be bothered, I live in a fine and comfortable home, drive a nice ride and my kids attend private schools".

She's sitting there pretending to her husband and his family to be very understanding and not minding that he has an oyinbo wife and all she's waiting for is when her hubby divorces oyinbo and comes back home to take her and her kids away, then the man will see her true colours!!!
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Ranoscky(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
Rano walks in. . . .This amebo topic, Omo make i find my way abeg. . . . Rano walks out!
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by raintree: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2010
hbabe (f) Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love!
« #12 on: June 13, 2010, 03:02 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This love thing can make people do silly things if taken to the extreme. However the Naija wife in in the case stated was not doing all that for love but for survival; that was her own sacrifice to get residence permit.

I hope one day the good Lord will let you experience the predicament faced the white lady after being schemed by her lousy and heartless Naija man and you come back here and tell us your side of the story.
Go get a life! What is a piece of paper compares to your dignity?
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Bolajiriley: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2010
well ican say what people do when they fall in love. cos i have never ever asked a girl out i neeed some one to teach me grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry shocked grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Bolajiriley: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2010
anyone online pls help me. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.