Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98494 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kense88: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2018
NightHound:
Well, they are your eggs so you have a right to tell her how many she can have from your fridge. But don't think you can tell a person how many eggs are too many to eat. When I make an omelette, if the sizes are small, I could use as many as five eggs (3 if they are large). This is even a standard serving; six inches in diameter.
4 eggs for just a meal, is way too much, health wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by RichManPikin(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2018
blesoh:
I see nothing wrong in frying 4 eggs, I do this all the time, though I end up giving my children.
This is how domestic violence starts, from eggs he will start dishing food for her
Its not just frying of four eggs.. But after she was cautioned she poured it down the sink.. That's gross wastage and disrespect. Even the Bible kicked against wastage of Food

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tampa6246(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Even tho I don't support his act why would she dispose it in the sink when asked?
Ahmerdibnz:
Guy u slapped ur BF Bcuz of eggs
Na big waa!! For u grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by NightHound(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2018
boyjo:

I use 6 to 8 BIG eggs because I love eggs.
Not every day but anytime I feel like.
She should leave him.

Thank you! Finally! grin grin grin........God bless you joor.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by blesoh(f): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2018
RichManPikin:

Its not just frying of four eggs.. But after she was cautioned she poured it down the sink.. That's gross wastage and disrespect. Even the Bible kicked against wastage of Food
He should have cautioned after she has eaten, I hate men who interfers in kitchen matters.
Allow people eat, life is just one

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

He hit her because she wasted the food...as in, she poured the food away. Do you understand?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

He hit her because she wasted the food...as in she poured the food away. Do you understand?
Henitan24:

He hit her because she wasted the food...as in, she poured the food away. Do you understand?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by NightHound(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2018
kense88:
4 eggs for just a meal, is way too much, health wise.

It's the yolk that's high in cholesterol. I do egg whites only; it's good protein, and I work out so it's recommended. Especially after a busy night session. And besides, if you see a 5-egg white omelette (it's basically the size of one pancake) it's really not that much for breakfast. There's nothing else but the veggie filling to go with it.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by RichManPikin(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2018
blesoh:

He should have cautioned after she has eaten, I hate men who interfers in kitchen matters.
You're right though. But that's what women that's what ladies that love cohabiting prior to marriage instead of getting their hands busy and industrious go through. I blame her cuz if truly she was working she'd know the effect of food wastage. She doesn't understand how hard it is to make a Kobo in this present economic situation of Nigeria
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by nairalanduseles: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

You mean yourself right?

I understand

only a poor person thinks egg lol is being extravagant......someday when u leave naija u will understand
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Slimdoug(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Most comments on FP just reminds me that most Nigerians are illiterates. Can't you read and understand that the guy hit the girl not because of the number of eggs she was about to fry, but for her attitude pouring the eggs away? Smh. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ronaldbecky(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2018
Iamgrey5:
He Slapped his girlfriend just because she wasted food out of anger!

What will have happened if it were something bigger than food?

Or if they were actually married?

So he would continue to assault her under the guise of correcting her mistakes like an apprentice under his tutelage.

She is not his daughter that needs correction, she is an adult, so if she has a terrible attitude, i believe he should have just ended the relationship.

I don't support the physical assault of anyone

This is how most abusive relationships start. The man or woman doing the abusing will continue to make excuses for their actions.
..the power of social media..fry 4 egg and receive heavy slap then u will no..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Lekison(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
Mature mind
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by CaptainKodak(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2018
HABA! 4 eggs at a time? Eating two fried eggs a day alone,I won't be able to eat anything else the whole day and go on to affect me for days. don't know if its just me tho,but for you to slap her,you went too far.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ronaldbecky(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
..mumu..this is nt usa where u eat free egg..i dont no some people no get sense
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by correctyourself(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2018
blesoh:

If because life is one you lavish everything, what would do if life becomes two? In this of one life and a before end of one life and had a child, what would you do when you've already finished everything?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Henitan24(f): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Tedassie:

Buh it's always okay, for a woman to 'beat' a man at the slightest provocation. Right?

No it is not the best way my man can hurt me is to turn his back at me not by beating because I'll become more stubborn
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Henitan24(f): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Have u ever hit someone before?
Yes cheesy
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Honestly I'm yet to understand the whole Ish.... In my parent's house I can eat ten eggs in a day and no one will raise any brow cos they know I like eggs so much and I love the eggs big too...
The whole issue is a sign, she needs to run if she loves her life.
boyjo:

I use 6 to 8 BIG eggs because I love eggs.
Not every day but anytime I feel like.
She should leave him.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ronaldbecky(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided
chest beater...i laugh u..4 dis naija
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Diso60090(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Na Wahoo ordinary 4 eggs

Nigeria youth are really suffering

You mend her for4 eggs while dating

Na kill you go kill her when una don marry if she cook 4 cups of beans come fry plantain join

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by utenwuson: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Iamgrey5:
He Slapped his girlfriend just because she wasted food out of anger!

What will have happened if it were something bigger than food?

Or if they were actually married?

So he would continue to assault her under the guise of correcting her mistakes like an apprentice under his tutelage.

She is not his daughter that needs correction, she is an adult, so if she has a terrible attitude, i believe he should have just ended the relationship.

I don't support the physical assault of anyone

This is how most abusive relationships start. The man or woman doing the abusing will continue to make excuses for their actions.
u didn't see where she poured the egg in a septic tank? that's an assault too
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by rOsy247(f): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Very stingy man. The kind of man that will give you 1k to buy soup items and still return change. Wise decision to leave him jare
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by elmagnifico411(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Op, u could have just asked her to leave without slapping her.
Madam egg eater, you are greedy oh. Would u it 4 eggs all by yourself in your parents house? Learn to manage and save for rainy days. 4 eggs for only u is too much!

Op, if u guys try making up, that geh would increase the eggs to 6 later. Such gehs can eat somebori's future.

Madam eleyin, I don't think you'll make a good wife with your current attitude. Why pour the eggs away?
People are hungry and looking for food, you're there wasting food.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by utenwuson: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Henitan24:
instead of u to learn.... keep supporting her... until she turns 40 and prayer warrior at same time

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
NightHound:

It's the yolk that's high in cholesterol. I do egg whites only; it's good protein, and I work out so it's recommend. Especially after a busy night session. And besides, if you see a 5-egg white omelette (it's basically the size of one pancake) it's really not that much for breakfast. There's nothing else but the veggie filling to go with it.

Hmmmmm...

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Henitan24:

Yes cheesy

Its the same thing. U simply couldn't control ur anger grin.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by utenwuson: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:
Lesson to be learnt.
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
keep quite egg eater
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2018
utenwuson:
u didn't see where she poured the egg in a septic tank? that's an assault too

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action.

Copied from Wikipedia

Hope that helps?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Henitan24(f): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2018
adabsmith:
you're an hypocrite angry

yes I'm because I can't leave my man cos of a slap, you know some slap can be romantic (when being used to correct someone) cheesy besides she's not here to read comment and if she takes such advise that's her loss

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by tradepunter: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
It's not about the egg, it's the action she carried out that he tried to discipline. Her actions shows she is disrespectful but as a man he should have walked away or told her leave cuz he's upset with her action.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.