Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98349 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Daeylar(f): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Why did the idiot reduce the eggs and how did he say it to make her so angry that poured it all away. Probably spoke to her as though she were a child.

So someone can't fry as many eggs as she wants in peace?

If it's because of money, Highest she buys his eggs back for him, how much is 4 eggs that she won't have peace?

For any other reason the man is being controlling, also furthered evidenced that the idiot felt that he could slap the girl just because she didn't roll over and lick his ass when he tried to tell her what to do.

She is not a baby, she can do what she wants. He doesn't like it, they break up. Absolutely no reason to dare put his hands on a woman.
I'm glad she left. And I hope she has some men that can go and deal with the guy.

See how people ignored the fact that she was slapped for absolutely no reason. And are attacking her for wanting to eat as many eggs as she wants. As if that warrants being slapped. All of you that did the above are complete idiots.

Nairaland's misogynistic culture out in play again. Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Daeylar(f): 2:57am On Jul 18, 2018
yettymuse:
Who dates all this ntaakara boys sef

Real ntaakara boys grin grin grin lol grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 3:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Mindfulness:

I will go out and get 12 more. Eat six of them and hide the other ones around the house. wink grin

Useless guy.
cheesy

That's what she should have done after she was slapped.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by srclark: 3:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Op better go for thanksgiving these is a big revelation this is the type that will use your entire salary,gratuity and pension to buy and fry eggs and leave you in abject poverty .Na so them full everywhere EBINNA
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Daeylar(f): 3:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

The issue at hand is 4eggs .thats costs less than 200niara.
Please is it by force to have a girlfriend.
Its not batterfriend naaaa
Divorce is allowed in Nigeria
Battering is not

LOL!!! grin

I feel they really think it's batterfriend

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 18, 2018
ojun50:
4 eggs? he did well some tins need to be corrected before proper marriage

Except the slapping part.

Here in the US, he would be cooling off in jail and the girlfriend will be at the house frying all the eggs to eat with her side boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by KingMicky3286: 3:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Octaves:
She did throw them away. again why would a girl be wasteful on somebody else's account. 4 eggs is wasteful by any measure.

I know how you felt about it. But slapping her was not the best option. You should have minimized buying things or call her attention to your own point.

Try to say sorry to her. But mind you she will always remember it anytime food matter comes on or when she eats on her own the way she wants.

He insulted me because of 4 eggs. (4 chickens).

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sluvist(m): 3:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Iamgrey5:
He Slapped his girlfriend just because she wasted food out of anger!

What will have happened if it were something bigger than food?

Or if they were actually married?

So he would continue to assault her under the guise of correcting her mistakes like an apprentice under his tutelage.

She is not his daughter that needs correction, she is an adult, so if she has a terrible attitude, i believe he should have just ended the relationship.

I don't support the physical assault of anyone

This is how most abusive relationships start. The man or woman doing the abusing will continue to make excuses for their actions.
One Agege wit for you, if person can not correct girlfriend before marriage, is it after marriage he will correct her. She supposed to know that he is the bread winner, the general overseer of the relationship, though beating is improper.

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by correctyourself(m): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Iamgrey5:
He Slapped his girlfriend just because she wasted food out of anger!

What will have happened if it were something bigger than food?

Or if they were actually married?

So he would continue to assault her under the guise of correcting her mistakes like an apprentice under his tutelage.

She is not his daughter that needs correction, she is an adult, so if she has a terrible attitude, i believe he should have just ended the relationship.

I don't support the physical assault of anyone

This is how most abusive relationships start. The man or woman doing the abusing will continue to make excuses for their actions.

The lady is Ill manner and did not respect herself by puring the eggs, somebody worked for that money she wasted that is what made the guy slapt her.

The same anger that makes the lady throws the eggs away also makes the guy slapt her (50/50).

And I am sure she would not do that again because she learned a lesson she failed to learn from home as future mother, and with this she would not allow her unborn child make such mistake..

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by newmusic: 3:23am On Jul 18, 2018
I think the guy is guilty, 4 eggs is not excessive as long as she can finish it, I see no big deal there. The guy messed up big time. The lady shouldnt have poured it away sha, 2 stubborn and egocentric couple.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Babyforever(f): 3:27am On Jul 18, 2018
AABBIIMM:
Nobody should come here crying domestic violence and abuse oo.
Cos you only reap what you sow.
The guy politely tried correcting her(healthwise, it's even not good cos of the high cholesterol) but I see her ego is just too much as to even pour it in the sink. That's purely​ an uncultured attitude that bred the needed slap.
If the lady doesn't deem it necessary to apologize for her action then the guy should know who he's dealing with now ooo.
The earlier the better.
Respect to the guy.
Good job done.
Shut up

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by correctyourself(m): 3:31am On Jul 18, 2018
newmusic:
I think the guy is guilty, 4 eggs is not excessive as long as she can finish it, I see no big deal there. The guy messed up big time. The lady shouldnt have poured it away sha, 2 stubborn and egocentric couple.

I think the lady is wrong for frying 4eggs, every good family manage what they has, if the guy were to be frying 4eggs she would not have met any egg.

And I am sure that lady would not fry 4eggs at home.

2eggs, 4slice of bread and a cup of tea is very much OK.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by pixey(m): 3:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
Hmm! No matter her offence then what if she slaps your mother or father what would you do?Stop being one sided! both are guilty.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Stupid boy.
Beating a lady.
. And you say you love her.
Violence won't solve anything.

I would let her fry the eggs.. And then we will eat it together.. Perhaps eat more out of the fried eggs more than her...

.. Then would call her attention to it calmly..

Wayray boy.. Slapping a lady and even put it on line..

.. What if she withdraw all your money and spends it.. You will kill her abi.. And you say you love her...

.. Who are those girls dating these child boys claiming men xef

This is your solution? #Greedy +#poverty =#0 husband material!

I pray against your type
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Ebere2020(m): 3:39am On Jul 18, 2018
there is really no need for the slap, I believe there are better ways to resolve that.
That's pure madness on the guys side and fours eggs ain't really that healthy.

But if this is a habit, the guy can really make her stop it without laying a finger on her. I mean why hit her?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by correctyourself(m): 3:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Daeylar:
Why did the idiot reduce the eggs and how did he say it to make her so angry that poured it all away. Probably spoke to her as though she were a child.

If it's because of money, Highest she buys his eggs back for him, how much is 4 eggs that she won't have peace?

For any other reason the man is being controlling, also furthered evidenced that the idiot felt that he could slap the girl just because she didn't roll over and lick his ass when he tried to tell her what to do.

She is not a baby, she can do what she wants. He doesn't like it, they break up. Absolutely no reason to dare put his hands on a woman.
I'm glad she left. And I hope she has some men that can go and deal with the guy.

See how people ignored the fact that she was slapped for absolutely no reason. And are attacking her for wanting to eat as many eggs as she wants. As if that warrants being slapped. All of you that did the above are complete idiots.

Is this the category of ladies you belongs? Any good woman learn to manage what she met in a family, improve on it and not to waste it.

If the guy were to be frying 4eggs the lady would not have met any egg.

I am sure the lady would not do that in her parents home.

A visitors is suppose to be conscious of what ever he or she does.

The reason why some of you reason and behaves this way is because even when some of you're working you still makes your man pay your bills,so you don't feel the effect when your younger ones consumed a lot in your home, only for you to make your man pays the bills directly or indirectly., this is what majoriy of people like you does.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by highpriestess: 3:42am On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
stinginess can be a disease sometimescheesy. Dat a guy smack im babe for consuming 200 naira food is shocking.
cheesy
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by grandstar(m): 3:46am On Jul 18, 2018
ojun50:
4 eggs? he did well some tins need to be corrected before proper marriage

The cure is worse than the disease.

What she did was wrong but how he went about it was worse.

If I was the one, either gently complain of the excess or find out if such excesses is a pattern and find a tactful way to end the relationship

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 18, 2018
I could never question what someone eats in my home. It's the highest display of poverty. I pride myself on being the hostess with the mostess! My only question would be: do you want anything else.

We as Africans are known for our hospitality. He is a disgusting person and her anger was born from his disrespectful behaviour. I would have left the eggs and never return to his house.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by pixey(m): 3:47am On Jul 18, 2018
correctyourself:

I think the lady is wrong for frying 4eggs, every good family manage what they has, if the guy were to be frying 4eggs she would not have met any egg.

And I am sure that lady would not fry 4eggs at home.

It was very wrong for the man to slap his girlfriend but that lady hmmm No! that girl because she is immature to be called a lady deserved it because she is trying to take his gentlemanliness behaviour for granted.Girls are always guilty of this.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by highpriestess: 3:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Sluvist:

One Agege wit for you, if person can not correct girlfriend before marriage, is it after marriage he will correct her. She supposed to know that he is the bread winner, the general overseer of the relationship, though beating is improper.
correcting her with slap abi?
some of you are something else.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MrMacinterchi1: 3:51am On Jul 18, 2018
The lady is wrong in pouring the eggs away. That's was wasteful and disrespectful to the man which I think is the reason he slapped her. Both attitudes were wrong anyway and I believe that there could have been a better way of addressing this issue by them.

She shouldn't have poured it away it the first place.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 3:54am On Jul 18, 2018
amokeme:

We deliver everywhere cool send a DM to emo_regalia on IG for more details, or you can drop your contact, I'll add you up on WhatsApp
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Collyno82(m): 3:54am On Jul 18, 2018
NightHound:
Well, they are your eggs so you have a right to tell her how many she can have from your fridge. But don't think you can tell a person how many eggs are too many to eat. When I make an omelette, if the sizes are small, I could use as many as five eggs (3 if they are large). This is even a standard serving; six inches in diameter.
for all the family members or only for yourself? If its for the later, you deserve a kick
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by gabbytabby: 3:59am On Jul 18, 2018
A man that will slap a woman is not husband material.

A man that slaps a woman because of 140naira egg is a broke violent thug who is definitely not a husband material.

Some like 300naira bread with 70naira egg and plenty oil (tufiakwa). Others like me like 140naira egg with 50naira bread. Later is cheaper and better for you but poverty shapes the mindset to think in a straight jacket make Una think outside the box and stop exhibiting your ignorance.

Them go sit down chop like say that is their last supper, in one sitting swallow eba and other high carbohydrates fit to feed four people and then come here to talk about greedy. May God punish poverty mentality as we need to eat to live not live to eat.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by pixey(m): 4:00am On Jul 18, 2018
MrMacinterchi1:
The lady is wrong in pouring the eggs away. That's was wasteful and disrespectful to the man which I think is the reason he slapped her. Both attitudes were wrong anyway and I believe that there could have been a better way of addressing this issue by them.

She shouldn't have poured it away it the first place.
At best she could have made a wonderful meal for both even with more that four.Four for her alone as a visitor shows she is inconsiderate and selfish.I hope the man will apologize to her his nasty actions though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Collyno82(m): 4:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Daeylar:

Slapping the girl is a no no for me. If I were to be the guy, I will allow her fry the 4 eggs and I will share it into two equal half, and eat with her romantically and make love join self

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Born2Breed(f): 4:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Poor man!!!

Well I blame your poor upbringing, people like this were raised to believe eggs are eaten occasionally or eating eggs spoils the kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by alfredo4u(m): 4:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Guy ur own better self, those day, one of my girl, use to fry 6eggs.

I know how u feel.......

There was a day she fried 7............

Did u know what i did.............

I bannished her from my house.

I nearly shot her head.

For that reason.....take this

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by nairalanduseles: 4:09am On Jul 18, 2018
damn u slapped her for wasting food........u should be in jail i swear.............. ....lol eggs ..

YOU ARE A DISGRACE

pray ur gf does not meet me i swear she will buy you eggs everyday .....poor bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by nairalanduseles: 4:09am On Jul 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
Frying four eggs alone - gluttonous

Pouring it into the sink - wrong

Slapping her - wrong

Both of you are seeing how you will both be as a married couple. She will be a glutton and be wasteful and you will be a wife beater.

If you guys cannot communicate without someone pouring eggs away and another slapping, please save yourselves the drama and split while you can.

poverty mentality
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by passey: 4:21am On Jul 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.