Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98443 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2018
monetizing the eggs na N200 box(before na N25 each before Mr Hardship became president). You slap her becos of 200 box?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by blesoh(f): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2018
I see nothing wrong in frying 4 eggs, I do this all the time, though I end up giving my children.
This is how domestic violence starts, from eggs he will start dishing food for her
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Jodhar: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Much ado about four eggs sad
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Abbeyvic: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Is beheading the antidote to headache, now that you slapped her, has that returned you eggs?
Let me come and be going jaree

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2018
That 4 eggs when cooked is better than indomie noodles u guys eat everyday health wise.
It's high protein and can sustain her from morning till around 4pm.

Calorie wise,it's very ok and smaller compared to rice,spaghetti, garri and sugar with groundnuts.

The only thing off is frying else she made a wise choice. Thats adding unnecessary calories to a good food already.

That's one of the best diet for weight watchers.

Illiteracy is a disease indeed.

I guess out of anger she poured the egg away.

I would have left the kitchen for him but that will be the end of our relationship.

Signs abound everyday for a toxic relationship but we pretend not to see that.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
monetizing the eggs na N200 box(before na N25 each before Mr Hardship became president). You slap her becos of 200 box?
Monetizing the slap, it's free of charge
So she left her spouse's house because of a free gift?
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by boyjo: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2018
NightHound:
Well, they are your eggs so you have a right to tell her how many she can have from your fridge. But don't think you can tell a person how many eggs are too many to eat. When I make an omelette, if the sizes are small, I could use as many as five eggs (3 if they are large). This is even a standard serving; six inches in diameter.

I use 6 to 8 BIG eggs because I love eggs.
Not every day but anytime I feel like.
She should leave him.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by capitalzero: 6:21am On Jul 18, 2018
the girl has not eaten egg in four years. so she needs four eggs to compensate. the guy is mad. the girl is foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2018
sweetilicious:
Slapping her is a no no.But the truth is 4 eggs is so much of a calories to consume by one.Maybe she wants to put on weight.Could be she wanted to serve him too. Again people tend to lavish what they didn't earn or contribute to earn.

Nope, it's not at all. It's a complete food. The only problem is frying the eggs cos that adds excess calories.

After a probably high intensity drilling, that the best food for her.

Aside that, there is nothing wrong in using soothing words.
If she still refuses, allow her but u can go online with her to show her the benefits of good eating.

A guy or a woman that is stingy about food shows a red light and giveaway about their characters. Then in this case add domestic violence. Please run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by capitalzero: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=correctbae post=69468187]There is a trending gist going round now, it is about a guy who Slapped his girlfriend for trying to fry 4 eggs for herself.

According to the post, she woke up to fry 4 eggs but he reduced, she got angry and poured it into the sink, he then Slapped her, she got vexed and left the house. He said it is extravagance and a stupid act, that it is the reason most ladies are single.

Pics Below:

Read Also: Choristers Refuse To Attend Member’s Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues https://correct.com.ng/choristers-refuse-to-attend-members-burial-because-he-owed-choir-dues/

Source:
the boy should beg the girl. awon iya will deal with guys. 4 eggs=hot slap= iya intervention
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by tabithababy(f): 6:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

Oyindidi - Na poverty mentality dey worry you. Firstly, depends on the size, 4 eggs is not too much if you do not eat eggs everyday. If your intent is to have a rich breakfast and have a snack (banana + water) for lunch you can have 4 eggs fried with other veggies + 2 slices of yam. The mumu boy now reduced the eggs of a girlfriend guest oh, imagine, then slapped her...... and you are calling the girl "glutton". Hmmm you better stop dating wretched fellows that counts meat in a soup pot or gauging the rolls leftover from toilet roll after each toilet visit. This is where your mentality is coming from. FYI, in Kano or KD, ordinary shoe shiner will easily take his babe to "mai shai" tea seller and buy her 4 eggs fried with suya sandwiched in bread.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by openmine(m): 6:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Both partners are guilty.....
The lady should have been considerate with the amount of eggs she was going to use and not pour the eggs in the sink just because she was told to reduce the amount of eggs she took....That's very wicked and callous of her!

However,the guy,thought justifiably angry at the waste and stupidity of the girlfriend,shouldn't have hit her....!

Two wrongs can't always make a right!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2018
My brother u did the right thing. Immagine frying 4 eggs only 4 herself in this naija economic recession. dont worry very soon nigeria. ladies will paying bridegroom price to marry a man. because many of them are approaching 40 without a man because of their character. all them done de reach menopause.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by dyeklint66: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship
As simple as this may seem, it is also very complicated... It's not even about sexes here, it's how one relates to the issue at hand... The guy did wrong to slap the girl no doubt but check out the attitude of the girl, the tension that build up from the guy reducing the eggs and the gal pouring it away. Let's put all these into consideration when taking sides
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:

Monetizing the slap, it's free of charge
So she left her spouse's house because of a free gift?
Lol grin
grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by positivethought: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
continue decieving yourself with grammer,theories n principles.practicals will shock you die.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by yomight83: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Guy is nt right to slap her,but when next sit her down nd talk to her dat is n't normal. But @times dis kind of attitudes of some babes makes dem cheap.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Alwaysking: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Two or three eggs is okay for me.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by abbasajao(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Even medically 4 eggs is too much for only 1 person. All these ladies self
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Babatundebaabs(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Thought here is home of the brave and the wise. Now I realised why nigeria cant be better. So surprised many guys/bois are condemning d girl's reaction. Let's be factual, the useless guy who was happy to slapped cant do such to his sister of the same age with d so girl friend. And am very certain, the slap wasnt the first time. And the truth is, despite he claimed the egg was for her alone. If it was whr love reigned they still gonna eat it togeda. Dats if the relationship is cool. I personally prefer something to be surplus than to manage. I love it ladys come to my house and be overfeed. And throwing d egg away as well is no big deal, ow many human egg girls don throway for us... one month. Two months . 6months pregnant ..lols.
And to people supporting the guy, dis mentality wont make u grow at all. Moreson, se na egg dem dey sell for nigeria so... four egg wey no reach one standard egg self. Na d number una dey see why not d content.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by janefrances01(f): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2018
In as much as I dont support the lady pouring the eggs away, i cant support battering. This is how domestic violence starts, there are so many ways of teaching some one a lesson and not by beating or slapping. If the lady returns and do any other thing again, it might be beating, then the lady might vex and hit the guy or even stab him, then we will be seeing headlines.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Babatundebaabs(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2018
abbasajao:
Even medically 4 eggs is too much for only 1 person. All these ladies self
b

Standard or all dis adotrated we dey eat for naija. A day old fowl wey dey lay egg now
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ImaIma1(f): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

poverty mentality

You mean yourself right?

I understand
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by BluntBoy(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Just imagine me slapping Hippolyta because of eggs. She will eat me raw.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by iceybux(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2018
as much as I dont support him sappinnthe girl out of anger that she pourd the eggs in the sink... I see alot of dumb girls blabin shity talk on er... shows how daft ya seems... u might call its just 4eggs..200 most of ya cant even sweat to work for the 200 off with spreading those legs.. argue and insult ur greatgran father's... and thos of ya..sayin poverty ..bet most ya come from a fuckin well below poverty level families.. enuf said fight wit ur consciences... too many dumb bitches everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tosinville(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2018
The dude is wrong fr and if not for the fact the nation is in a mess, anything like food should not be measurable.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Timonee: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2018
bro, that was completely wrong, hitting a lady especially the one you claim to LOVE is completely childish
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kokomilala(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2018
She's unconscionably-driven by greed. That greed was spawned by self. Today's problem with her our ladies, with all due respect.
Ole oni jekuje! To ba ya ani aya dun ohun.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by emmyid(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Tinlar:
to be candid four eggs is not too much to fry for a person ,by the situation we found yourself did not permit. For low income earner its those not make sense for golden children its abnormal for the guy to slap her. Let think deep before we concludes.

Four eggs is a total waste. Nutritionists say highest two eggs in a day, if not one sef.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tonytonex(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Four Egg unbelievable.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by RichManPikin(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided

Really? U wanna slap a guy.. U better don't try it o. Else.. Hmm
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2018
NightHound:
Well, they are your eggs so you have a right to tell her how many she can have from your fridge. But don't think you can tell a person how many eggs are too many to eat. When I make an omelette, if the sizes are small, I could use as many as five eggs (3 if they are large). This is even a standard serving; six inches in diameter.

kini....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video) / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.