Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (15564 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / Can Atheists Explain Why… / "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
frank317:

The bad news is that the guy thinks he is intelligent.. Nigeria don suffer
KNOWLEDGE has been defined as "the accumulation of useful information" while WIDOM as "the practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits" Naaaaaaaaaaa how can such a psychopath be intelligent When he's amusing well informed intellectuals with his "cognitive dissonance" oh no! He's not even a million miles closer to intelligence.Unlike you that's Mr intelligence plus intelligence plus intelligence wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
TATIME:
Yes! Just the same way "higher brain functions were suspended for" Moses when he pen down the account of Exodus. Jehovah allowed many children to be killed but Moses escaped "coincidentally" or "it all a fat lie". cheesy cheesy cheesy The same way "higher brain functions were suspended for" Matthew as he recorded the event when countless babies were killed by Herod the great but Jesus was sneaked away "coincidentally" or "it's all a fat lie". Well FAITH according to one inspired Bible writer "is not a possession of all people" 2Thessalonians 3:2 So you're enjoying yourselves as the "fallacies" keep amusing your souls but those having FAITH are jealous of you because you're FREE without FAITH, sounds pretty good and reasonable. wink wink wink

That it's in the Bible doesn't make it any less dumb.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
LordReed:

That it's in the Bible doesn't make it any less dumb.
Excellent!!! A round of applause for you my highly intelligent friend. That's why it's doesn't sound reasonable even if HE should start repeating the same spectacular displays all over again because those who aren't present to witness it will later say "its dumb". wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
TATIME:
Excellent!!! A round of applause for you my highly intelligent friend. That's why it's doesn't sound reasonable even if HE should start repeating the same spectacular displays all over again because those who aren't present to witness it will later say "its dumb". wink wink wink

I just got a text message from JW.... Johnny Walker. I think god is telling me to go and drink some whiskey this weekend. LMFAO!

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

I just got a text message from JW.... Johnny Walker. I think god is telling me to go and drink some whiskey this weekend. LMFAO!
Please don't hesitate to invite me for a drink at least let's make a toast to our newly found friendship of Whiskey lovers. It's refreshing you know wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:08am On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:
Please don't hesitate to invite me for a drink at least let's make a toast to our newly found friendship of Whiskey lovers. It's refreshing you know wink wink wink

Wow! You'd share a drink? That would be awesome!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

Wow! You'd share a drink? That would be awesome!
We're here for REAL so it's reasonable to enjoy what we can see,taste,savour and feel before HIS promises that "i" believe without seeing with ordinary eyes rather with my eyes of FAITH! It's just that you've tagged me as a psychopath for expecting something more even after enjoying all that you too can possibly enjoy,that's what's baffling me because i can't see any crime in that. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:
We're here for REAL so it's reasonable to enjoy what we can see,taste,savour and feel before HIS promises that "i" believe without seeing with ordinary eyes rather with my eyes of FAITH! It's just that you've tagged me as a psychopath for expecting something more even after enjoying all that you too can possibly enjoy,that's what's baffling me because i can't see any crime in that. smiley smiley smiley

We weren't talking about enjoying any of the good stuff were we? You went on gleefully about how God will destroy, no one should say such things gleefully no matter what you believe.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

We weren't talking about enjoying any of the good stuff were we? You went on gleefully about how God will destroy, no one should say such things gleefully no matter what you believe.
You can't just feel happy knowing that some people will be killed but when it's the ONLY option for a relief then you'll accept it without hesitation. You can't just walk up your street at night due to fear not of werewolves or vampires but intelligent creatures like you taking delight in stealing and harming others, your woman mustn't be left alone sleeping behind unlocked doors, some feels like mating with their genders and even with animals yet they still want to have intimate relations with careful humans. Some are just bullies of all sought ranging from physical abuse to verbal,oppression and dominating others in a cruel way. Of course right thinking persons will become blissful on hearing that all these perpetrators of evil will be NO MORE. You won't like to live in cages after enjoying life as intelligent creatures so your freewill shouldn't be replaced with instinct like that of a dog or goat. Therefore those who have the chance to live as intelligent creatures but aren't making life bearable for fellow creatures MUST BE EXTERMINATED. Unless you have a better option than that. wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:
You can't just feel happy knowing that some people will be killed but when it's the ONLY option for a relief then you'll accept it without hesitation. You can't just walk up your street at night due to fear not of werewolves or vampires but intelligent creatures like you taking delight in stealing and harming others, your woman mustn't be left alone sleeping behind unlocked doors, some feels like mating with their genders and even with animals yet they still want to have intimate relations with careful humans. Some are just bullies of all sought ranging from physical abuse to verbal,oppression and dominating others in a cruel way. Of course right thinking persons will become blissful on hearing that all these perpetrators of evil will be NO MORE. You won't like to live in cages after enjoying life as intelligent creatures so your freewill shouldn't be replaced with instinct like that of a dog or goat. Therefore those who have the chance to live as intelligent creatures but aren't making life bearable for fellow creatures MUST BE EXTERMINATED. Unless you have a better option than that. wink wink wink

Abeg stop saying this exterminated thing, you sound demented. Hitler had similar thoughts, only for you it is god driving such demented thoughts.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:

Even common humans have judicial system that determines if someone deserves certain punishment.. Yes its flawed but its something and it shows that before u met out punishment... U determine intent, mental state of the person etc... But ur God who should understand better, wants to exterminate sinners just because they don't obey his egoistic ass.
He got it all wrong from the beginning, said he gave man choice and self will like he didn't know the effect of it all... My question is what will he do after he exterminate bad people, knowing that even good humans are capable of doing bad. Will he start over and exterminate the ones who turn bad after the first extermination?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

Abeg stop saying this exterminated thing, you sound demented. Hitler had similar thoughts, only for you it is god driving such demented thoughts.
It's an opinion by someone "i can't see" but it's like i can see you if i wish. So why not present a better option than extermination of disobedient ones. wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:
It's an opinion by someone "i can't see" but it's like i can see you if i wish. So why not present a better option than extermination of disobedient ones. wink wink wink

Eliminate the conditions that make men desperate.

Incarcerate recidivists.

Retrain them.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
frank317:

Even common humans have judicial system that determines if someone deserves certain punishment.. Yes its flawed but its something and it shows that before u met out punishment... U determine intent, mental state of the person etc... But ur who should understand better, wants to exterminate sinners just because they don't obey his egoistic ass.
He got it all wrong from the beginning, said he gave man choice and self will like he didn't know the effect of it all... My question is what will he do after he exterminate bad people, knowing that even good humans are capable of doing bad. Will he start over and exterminate the ones who turn bad after the first extermination?
That's more like it,you know i love intelligence whenever i notice it. Well HE said after this extermination ONLY those who are obedient to the ideologies or teachings of Jesus will survive,because they're the ones who agreed that peaceful coexistence depends on tolerance not being vindictive so if all of them are ready to do that there will be total peace. All true Christians will be resurrected FIRST and ancient faithful servants of God as RIGHTEOUS ones,but what about our dead ancestors who live by conscience and had no opportunity to learn what true Christians are preaching and teaching their neighbors today? They will be resurrected as UNRIGHTEOUS ones and all of us together will have longer time to learn and master Jesus' thoughts, words and actions perfectly because we'll be given 1,000 years. Then Satan will be released again for the final test and whoever chose to follow Satan by then is on his own because Jesus has finished His own assignment so His blood will not work for anybody again that time. Then Satan and all those who still fall for his tricks will be exterminated for good, then Jehovah said HE will create new things because the other time HE only had a break. So that's the whole arrangement for faithful ones who remain obedient to the end. It's all written in the document but since you guys aren't interested in the book that's why i never quoted but if you want the quotations i'll give you.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

Eliminate the conditions that make men desperate.
Incarcerate recidivists.
Retrain them.
There is just one single condition that's making billions to be desperate "death" and HE has promised to eliminate it. Isaiah 25:8 compared to 1Corinthians 15:26 But before that humans must FIRST show remorse for their DISOBEDIECE and prove their unwavering loyalty to HIM. Romans 3:23,5:12 Billions aren't even ready to accept being wrong even after seeing all the evidence so those who have accepted must be their brother's keeper, that's why we are preaching and teaching in both sunshine and rain. As for recidivists HE has NO plans for them so they are better dead to serve as manure in the soil for food to grow for obedient humans. Jeremiah 25:33 For epidemic not to break out due to billions of dead bodies of disobedient humans HE will invite carnivorous birds to eat their flesh. Revelations 19:1,18
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2018
TATIME:
That's more like it,you know i love intelligence whenever i notice it. Well HE said after this extermination ONLY those who are obedient to the ideologies or teachings of Jesus will survive,because they're the ones who agreed that peaceful coexistence depends on tolerance not being vindictive so if all of them are ready to do that there will be total peace. All true Christians will be resurrected FIRST and ancient faithful servants of God as RIGHTEOUS ones,but what about our dead ancestors who live by conscience and had no opportunity to learn what true Christians are preaching and teaching their neighbors today? They will be resurrected as UNRIGHTEOUS ones and all of us together will have longer time to learn and master Jesus' thoughts, words and actions perfectly because we'll be given 1,000 years. Then Satan will be released again for the final test and whoever chose to follow Satan by then is on his own because Jesus has finished His own assignment so His blood will not work for anybody again that time. Then Satan and all those who still fall for his tricks will be exterminated for good, then Jehovah said HE will create new things because the other time HE only had a break. So that's the whole arrangement for faithful ones who remain obedient to the end. It's all written in the document but since you guys aren't interested in the book that's why i never quoted but if you want the quotations i'll give you.

All these sounds like fairy tale to me.... How does ur brain even believe them and hold unto them? Its quite shocking my brother.

My own is... We have seen good Christians act bad in certain situations... We have also seen bad people change and become good only to change at certain times and do bad again.

Human mind is dynamic, the fact that u call urself a Christian does not mean u are perfect... People fall out and fall in and fall out all the time... If ur God exterminates bad people, what will he do to the people that fall out later, exterminate them again? How long will he continue exterminating people?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2018
frank317:

All these sounds like fairy tale to me.... How does ur brain even believe them and hold unto them? Its quite shocking my brother.

My own is... We have seen good Christians act bad in certain situations... We have also seen bad people change and become good only to change at certain times and do bad again.

Human mind is dynamic, the fact that u call urself a Christian does not mean u are perfect... People fall out and fall in and fall out all the time... If ur God exterminates bad people, what will he do to the people that fall out later, exterminate them again? How long will he continue exterminating people?
HE takes no delight in exterminating people but what HE will not tolerate is willfully hurting others without a remorse. HE is ever ready to assist HIS creatures when they make mistakes but there is a sharp contrast between errors and intentions. Adam and Eve HE exterminated for good because they blamed HIM for their wrongdoings instead of agreeing they're at fault. That's what Atheism is saying today "HE should show HIS face and correct all these mishaps or get lost" in other words your folks are saying "people are agitating furiously and doing evil because HE is hiding HIS face" but what about an atheist as an individual? They're ready to join others in doing as they're pleased so HE shouldn't give them any instruction. So HE won't tolerate that forever but after mankind has been fully redeemed back to HIM, HE promised to answer immediately we're calling upon HIM(Isaiah 65:24) but before then we must prove that we're truly sorry and remain on HIS side.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2018
TATIME:
HE takes no delight in exterminating people but what HE will not tolerate is willfully hurting others without a remorse. HE is ever ready to assist HIS creatures when they make mistakes but there is a sharp contrast between errors and intentions. Adam and Eve HE exterminated for good because they blamed HIM for their wrongdoings instead of agreeing they're at fault. That's what Atheism is saying today "HE should show HIS face and correct all these mishaps or get lost" in other words your folks are saying "people are agitating furiously and doing evil because HE is hiding HIS face" but what about an atheist as an individual? They're ready to join others in doing as they're pleased so HE shouldn't give them any instruction. So HE won't tolerate that forever but after mankind has been fully redeemed back to HIM, HE promised to answer immediately we're calling upon HIM(Isaiah 65:24) but before then we must prove that we're truly sorry and remain on HIS side.

Thanks for the long rant... Now answer my question... What does he intend to do to people who fall out after he had exterminated the first set... Humans fall out and fall inline most times... No one is perfect so will exterminate once again the people who fall out after the first set of extermination?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2018
frank317:

Thanks for the long rant... Now answer my question... What does he intend to do to people who fall out after he had exterminated the first set... Humans fall out and fall inline most times... No one is perfect so will exterminate once again the people who fall out after the first set of extermination?
Hmmmmmmmmmm well it's simple my friend, there will never be any mass extermination again after the last extermination because each person will now be held responsible for his own actions, there will still be errors and since only Christians will be permitted to live that time, they agreed that they're sinners(individuals prone to error) so they'll HUMBLY accept discipline but no more intentional evildoers. Psalms 37:9-11
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmmm well it's simple my friend, there will never be any mass extermination again after the last extermination because each person will now be held responsible for his own actions, there will still be errors and since only Christians will be permitted to live that time, they agreed that they're sinners(individuals prone to error) so they'll HUMBLY accept discipline but no more intentional evildoers. Psalms 37:9-11

What's this? How do u even feel spewing this trash? Its getting irritating and u are beginning to sound unreasonable.

Are people not held accountable to their actions now? People always fail... How does God intend to stop people from failing after the extermination
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
frank317:

What's this? How do u even feel spewing this trash? Its getting irritating and u are beginning to sound unreasonable.

Are people not held accountable to their actions now? People always fail... How does God intend to stop people from failing after the extermination
The arrangement is STRICTLY for those who are willing to OBEY HIS instructions and adhere to scriptural principles. At that time all stumbling blocks like death,sickness,natural disasters,famine and others will be no more so there is no excuse for failure, but when people err they can quickly retrace their step before been called upon.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2018
TATIME:
The arrangement is STRICTLY for those who are willing to OBEY HIS instructions and adhere to scriptural principles. At that time all stumbling blocks like death,sickness,natural disasters,famine and others will be no more so there is no excuse for failure, but when people err they can quickly retrace their step before been called upon.

That means at that time, he will create certain conditions that will make its impossible for people to sin... What stopped from creating that conditions all these while?
Whats the whole drama for? Why leave those conditions knowing they are what makes man fail, then decide to take of the conditions after many have failed and he had to exterminate them... How does this even make sense?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2018
frank317:

That means at that time, he will create certain conditions that will make its impossible for people to sin... What stopped from creating that conditions all these while?
Whats the whole drama for? Why leave those conditions knowing they are what makes man fail, then decide to take of the conditions after many have failed and he had to exterminate them... How does this even make sense?
Thanks for that thoughtful question! Remember Satan told Adam and Eve that if the choose to rebel against HIM
(1) They will not die "this has proven to be false"
(2) Their eyes are bound to be opened "this has proven to be false because man has continued in unimaginable stupidity"
(3)They will be like God knowing good and evil "this is what remains to be settled because most humans still think they can solve their problems from their own perspectives but sincerely speaking a higher intelligent being (God) is needed in solving problems that's peculiar amongst intelligent creatures having different thoughts and reasonings"
But mankind have been brainwashed by Satan to rely on their own understanding, that's why God sent preachers to go and meet them in their homes to enlighten those who are HUMBLY seeking a solution to all these problems, if God is satisfied that everyone have seen and noticed these peacemakers then HE will take action because nobody will have an excuse to say "i never saw them" Matthew 24:14
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
TATIME:
Thanks for that thoughtful question! Remember Satan told Adam and Eve that if the choose to rebel against HIM
(1) They will not die "this has proven to be false"
(2) Their eyes are bound to be opened "this has proven to be false because man has continued in unimaginable stupidity"
(3)They will be like God knowing good and evil "this is what remains to be settled because most humans still think they can solve their problems from their own perspectives but sincerely speaking a higher intelligent being (God) is needed in solving problems that's peculiar amongst intelligent creatures having different thoughts and reasonings"
But mankind have been brainwashed by Satan to rely on their own understanding, that's why God sent preachers to go and meet them in their homes to enlighten those who are HUMBLY seeking a solution to all these problems, if God is satisfied that everyone have seen and noticed these peacemakers then HE will take action because nobody will have an excuse to say "i never saw them" Matthew 24:14

Meaningless load of crap.
Since he can create conditions that will make man not fall out, what has he been waiting for? Why allow for many to be born leaving this condition and more are born into the situation.

Which problem does not need a higher being to help solve?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
frank317:

Meaningless load of crap.
Since he can create conditions that will make man not fall out, what has he been waiting for? Why allow for many to be born leaving this condition and more are born into the situation.

Which problem does not need a higher being to help solve?
Yes my friend, it supposed to be meaningless to all intelligent creatures ONLY if we are able to answer life's most important questions on our own without the "book". For example why do we grow old, get sick and die? Centuries have passed and today scientists are puzzled with the perfect explanation found in the "book". For example, Just lately they discovered through the DNA of snakes that this creatures supposed to have legs Please they're confused now on how those unlearned ancient men could know that. Genesis 3:14 wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
TATIME:
Yes my friend, it supposed to be meaningless to all intelligent creatures ONLY if we are able to answer life's most important questions on our own without the "book". For example why do we grow old, get sick and die? Centuries have passed and today scientists are puzzled with the perfect explanation found in the "book". For example, Just lately they discovered through the DNA of snakes that this creatures supposed to have legs Please they're confused now on how those unlearned ancient men could know that. Genesis 3:14 wink wink wink

Why do we grow old?

Who is asking such question? Isn't it obvious?

Lol... What of eels, snake lizard and worms... Where they supposed to have legs too?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
frank317:

Why do we grow old?

Lol... What of eels, snake lizard and worms... Where they supposed to have legs too?
Well today man have become familiar with the condition but not happy with it, (Ecclesiastes 3:11) because even though you know people do die yet if someone close to you dies you'll still feel the pains.(John 11:35) So it's appropriate for intelligent creatures to ask "why must we grow old, get sick and die?" According to scientists, the cells in our body always replace themselves, they are working as cleaners, guards, traffic wardings, transporters and so on. And they don't grow old but lately it has been proved that there is what is called "glutathione" that starts to diminish in our bodies as soon as we clock 20 so that the cells becomes weaker by the day,then come accelerated aging with other illnesses before we eventually die. Whereas the book has said God has set a limit for us so after we clock 70 the remaining part of our lives is no more spent in sound health. Psalms 90:10
As for the snakes the Bible is specific that God created this animal with legs before it was cursed so it's obvious that the "book" has ready-made answers to life's most important questions!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by eventtinz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
JWs are coerced into cultism with years of consistent indoctrination from childhood,The same system extremist Muslims use.They have the worst cases of pedophilia and general child abuse where the victim is supposed to present a witness to the JW elders and are not allowed to report to authorities ...Religion has a lot of stupidity .however ,JWs set the bar in terms of solipsism and hypocrisy backed back pseudo-knowledge and misinformation.Dont argue with them ...they are dogmatic and have amoral views.

frank317:

Why do we grow old?

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
TATIME:
Well today man have become familiar with the condition but not happy with it, (Ecclesiastes 3:11) because even though you know people do die yet if someone close to you dies you'll still feel the pains.(John 11:35) So it's appropriate for intelligent creatures to ask "why must we grow old, get sick and die?" According to scientists, the cells in our body always replace themselves, they are working as cleaners, guards, traffic wardings, transporters and so on. And they don't grow old but lately it has been proved that there is what is called "glutathione" that starts to diminish in our bodies as soon as we clock 20 so that the cells becomes weaker by the day,then come accelerated aging with other illnesses before we eventually die. Whereas the book has said God has set a limit for us so after we clock 70 the remaining part of our lives is no more spent in sound health. Psalms 90:10
If u are expected to grow from a child to a man, why should getting old be a puzzle... What does this question have to do with anything God... What has getting old got to do with God?

As for the snakes the Bible is specific that God created this animal with legs before it was cursed so it's obvious that the "book" has ready-made answers to life's most important questions!
Lol... It was cursed and the legs jumped into its belly?
Doesn't sound like a curse to me... The snake is still fast, go almost anywhere it wants to, its still dangerous as wise, never seen bruises on the belly of a snake... U are here saying it was cursed its still living like a snake.

Besides if the devil possessed snake and deceive man what is it being cursed for
Was it snake that deceived man's or devil?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
eventtinz:
JWs are coerced into cultism with years of consistent indoctrination from childhood,The same system extremist Muslims use.They have the worst cases of pedophilia and general child abuse where the victim is supposed to present a witness to the JW elders and are not allowed to report to authorities ...Religion has a lot of stupidity .however ,JWs set the bar in terms of solipsism and hypocrisy backed back pseudo-knowledge and misinformation.Dont argue with them ...they are dogmatic and have amoral views.

The guys is just sounding like someone whose brain in the bottle quoting bible like it was written by him. Now he is telling me snake used to walk and God cursed it in it started crawling... I don't think snake would have been as fast as it is if it was walking... How is that even a curse?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
frank317:

If u are expected to grow from a child to a man, why should getting old be a puzzle... What does this question have to do with anything God... What has getting old got to do with God?

Lol... It was cursed and the legs jumped into its belly?
Doesn't sound like a curse to me... The snake is still fast, go almost anywhere it wants to, its still dangerous as wise, never seen bruises on the belly of a snake... U are here saying it was cursed its still living like a snake.

Besides if the devil possessed snake and deceive man what is it being cursed for
Was it snake that deceived man's or devil?
You're welcome to the world of questions and answers but if you're not interested in the stuff it's OK,many are just inquisitive about so many things and there is some kind of satisfaction when they're able to find answers. Growing up from a baby to adult takes just 18 years but humans do live up to 80 or 90 years before dying. So it makes sense to ask "why the longevity during adulthood?" We're just different from one another since we're intelligent creatures so we don't think alike, and it's not a crime trying to know something after all it cost us nothing but much is achieved as few individuals are trying to live forever by doing all within their capability to be a blessing to others.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
frank317:

The guys is just sounding like someone whose brain in the bottle quoting bible like it was written by him. Now he is telling me snake used to walk and God cursed it in it started crawling... I don't think snake would have been as fast as it is if it was walking... How is that even a curse?
That's why we're Christians, though you don't believe that there ever was a Nazarene called Jesus, but He walked this earth and we're products of His ministry. He was called Christ because of the way He defended God's word with enthusiasm, so those who are doing the same are called Christians. Thanks my friend!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Using Casket For Burial In Islam / Pictures From The 20th-Year Anniversary Of Celica Church Of Christ / A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.