Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (15806 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / Can Atheists Explain Why… / "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
#frank317&LordReed: My God said EXTERMINATION of rebellious creatures is inevitable if there's going to be a perfect system(Psalms 37:7-11,Proverbs 2:21,22,John 3:16-18,Revelations 11:18) But you guys are opposed to the idea, please tell me how your TRUSTED fellow man can bring about a relief without exterminating rebellious antagonists? Simple wink wink wink We're the TRUE Christians and the ONLY sign our God promised to give everyone both HIS worshippers and unbelievers is the highest power of reasoning as in wisdom beyond compare(Isaiah 54:17) so our righteousness as in knowing what's RIGHT will beat that of all critics. (Isaiah 48:18) If you know what's right please let's hear you out, not insult or anger due to inner feelings of defeat during an open debate. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good men can be bad, bad men can be good. How many people will ur God exterminate to get a perfect society. I have told u that even as nice as u think u are, some situations can make u act bad... Right now as u are typing here someone somewhere see u as a bad man.
Some thieves are like that because of conditions while others a plain wicked... Those u call bad people still have loved ones... Who is ur Gos eliminating and who is he leaving.

The same extermination was done during Noah's time.. What did he achieve with that. U seem to worship a god who takes decisions like a mad man. Thousands of years of planning to make the world a better place, and the best way is to exterminate evil people. How about using his God power and set the conditions for living right.

How is he planing to establish a perfect world if he exterminates bad people... By killing more bad people?

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:

What is even perplexing is he thinks he is being reasonable. Someone talking like a psychopath thinks he is saying something sensible? Gosh! SMH!
Yes "psychopath" and other stuff like that. That's coming from a person whose power of RAESONING is higher than that of a Christian. Truly you're more REASONABLE. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2018
frank317:

Good men can be bad, bad men can be good. How many people will ur God exterminate to get a perfect society. I have told u that even as nice as u think u are, some situations can make u act bad... Right now as u are typing here someone somewhere see u as a bad man.
Some thieves are like that because of conditions while others a plain wicked... Those u call bad people still have loved ones... Who is ur Gos eliminating and who is he leaving.

The same extermination was done during Noah's time.. What did he achieve with that. U seem to worship a god who takes decisions like a mad man. Thousands of years of planning to make the world a better place, and the best way is to exterminate evil people. How about using his God power and set the conditions for living right.

How is he planing to establish a perfect world if he exterminates bad people... By killing more bad people?

LoL! I like your answer.

Imagine, Satan that has seen God is still evil and free, it is men that have not even seen his little toe that he destroys willy nilly. It shows the incredible lack of critical thinking skills.

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
Yes "psychopath" and other stuff like that. That's coming from a person whose power of RAESONING is higher than that of a Christian. Truly you're more REASONABLE. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, if you will take delight in the destruction of people reason stands to admit you are psychopathic. You better check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2018
frank317:

The extermination during Noah's time is not to set matters straight but to curb the prevailing evil before the global training begins. There were materialized angels having sex indiscriminately with beautiful women,children born to them were growing up fast and becoming untamed giants, they were stealing, raping and killing at will. So to curb the situation God brought a global deluge and all the giants died. HIS intention is to allow mankind bear the consequences of disobedience that occurred in the garden of Eden, HE has arranged that there should be a global training for OBEDIENT humans after the world has seen enough of the evil consequences of disobedience,Jesus came and started the worldwide training by choosing 12 Jews to go from house to house begging (preaching) and enlightening (teaching) sincere hearted people what has been happening. After the global training, those who accepted the training from God's only begotten son will be allowed to continue living forever while those who disregard the arrangement will be EXTERMINATED. HE is not in a hurry so none of us can force HIM to speed up the show because we want a solution SHARP SHARP. Many can't benefit from this program because they're not ready to OBEY wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:

Yes, if you will take delight in the destruction of people reason stands to admit you are psychopathic. You better check yourself.
That's why as a PSYCHOPATH i'm asking you the highly intelligent individual to tell me how your fellow man can bring about a relief without FIRST exterminating rebellious antagonists. Please let's forget about my God's ideology for the moment so that we can REASON together without having to do with someone we can't see. That question is just as simple as ABC. wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
That's why as a PSYCHOPATH i'm asking you the highly intelligent individual to tell me how your fellow man can bring about a relief without FIRST exterminating rebellious antagonists. Please let's forget about my God's ideology for the moment so that we can REASON together without having to do with someone we can't see. That question is just as simple as ABC. wink wink wink

You are just so sold on extermination you can think of nothing else.

frank317 already mentioned changing the conditions that make men commit crimes but your heart is so set on extermination it has blinded you.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! I like your answer.

Imagine, Satan that has seen God is still evil and free, it is men that have not even seen his little toe that he destroys willy nilly. It shows the incredible lack of critical thinking skills.

So crazy... Satan has been enjoying everything life has to offer.. Meanwhile yawheh is planning to exterminate wicked men.... How is this a good plan for gods sake.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:

You are just so sold on extermination you can think of nothing else.

frank317 already mentioned changing the conditions that make men commit crimes but your heart is so set on extermination it has blinded you.
You're the one i asked not frank317,so as highly intelligent and reasonable as you could be to have noticed a psychopath,how do you expect such "psychopath" to pick answers from the comments of a person to whom he didn't direct the question? Is this how REASONABLE and INTELLIGENT you are? Please what do you think should be done to "psychopaths"? Because my God taught me not to look down on anyone but to treat everyone with mild temper and deep respect,so i do treat everyone equally as long as they're asking questions about something i know. wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
The extermination during Noah's time is not to set matters straight but to curb the prevailing evil before the global training begins.

Oh my God. God killed the whole world and selected 8 people who still continued in sin and u say it was to curb the prevailing evil? He couldn't have use that time to create a better world?

There were materialized angels having sex indiscriminately with beautiful women,children born to them were growing up fast and becoming untamed giants, they were stealing, raping and killing at will. So to curb the situation God brought a global deluge and all the giants died.
And to curb evil was to kill everyone... How about taking off just the giants .. Is there any sin that was happening then that is not happening now?

HIS intention is to allow mankind bear the consequences of disobedience that occurred in the garden of Eden, HE has arranged that there should be a global training for OBEDIENT humans after the world has seen enough of the evil consequences of disobedience,Jesus came and started the worldwide training by choosing 12 Jews to go from house to house begging (preaching) and enlightening (teaching) sincere hearted people what has been happening. After the global training, those who accepted the training from God's only begotten son will be allowed to continue living forever while those who disregard the arrangement will be EXTERMINATED. HE is not in a hurry so none of us can force HIM to speed up the show because we want a solution SHARP SHARP. Many can't benefit from this program because they're not ready to OBEY wink wink wink

Lol... U are still saying the same thing... God should have not how ineffective this global training would he. He must be the worst planner on earth.
Pls what's this training all about? People have claimed to receive this training and we see nothing... In fact I am yet to see any one who has gotten this training and what they had done with it. Yet its all about a man who died a long time ago in far away isael with no prove of his existence even as cultures are growing and new information are being learned... Ur God think people will take his training seriously... With him acting like a mad man while the only prove of him are seen on the pages of a book. Smh
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
You're the one i asked not frank317,so as highly intelligent and reasonable as you could be to have noticed a psychopath,how do you expect such "psychopath" to pick answers from the comments of a person to whom he didn't direct the question? Is this how REASONABLE and INTELLIGENT you are? Please what do you think should be done to "psychopaths"? Because my God taught me not to look down on anyone but to treat everyone with mild temper and deep respect,so i do treat everyone equally as long as they're asking questions about something i know. wink wink wink

Dude I have given you an answer. If your psychopathic mind can't grasp it that's on you.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
frank317:

So crazy... Satan has been enjoying everything life has to offer.. Meanwhile yawheh is planning to exterminate wicked men.... How is this a good plan for gods sake.
To sharp sharp lovers of pleasure it's never going to be a good plan, but to FAITHful worshippers of God it's the best! That's why HE address Abraham as the father of all those having FAITH, HE promised Abraham a son but the patriarch wasn't in a hurry until HE fulfilled HIS promise. Abraham became father to Isaac (the promised child) at the age of 100,HE even asked him to sacrifice Isaac and he was ready to do it so Jehovah answered Satan "you can see that Abraham wasn't loyal to me just because of what i'm offering him". Let me teach you something, whenever you hear them say "the Lord is good~all the time" know today that it's the slogan Satan is using to recruit more Atheists. Because when they later discovered that it's not mandatory that God do whatever they want, they'll say "HE never existed" Hananiah,Mishael and Azariah (Shadrak Meshak and Abednego) never expected HIM to deliver them from the burning furnace, what they're sure is that even if they die HE will remember then for good(resurrection) So we're the offspring of Abraham by FAITH,he was as stupid and psychic as you're seeing his children today all because of FAITH in HIM. wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
frank317:

Oh my God. God killed the whole world and selected 8 people who still continued in sin and u say it was to curb the prevailing evil? He couldn't have use that time to create a better world?
And to curb evil was to kill everyone... How about taking off just the giants .. Is there any sin that was happening then that is not happening now?
Lol... U are still saying the same thing... God should have not how ineffective this global training would he. He must be the worst planner on earth.
Pls what's this training all about? People have claimed to receive this training and we see nothing... In fact I am yet to see any one who has gotten this training and what they had done with it. Yet its all about a man who died a long time ago in far away isael with no prove of his existence even as cultures are growing and new information are being learned... Ur God think people will take his training seriously... With him acting like a mad man while the only prove of him are seen on the pages of a book. Smh
Thanks for that beautiful thought provoking question! Am i permitted to say "God bless you" for that fine leading question? Well HE didn't intend to start the training program before or after the global deluge because "humans haven't taste nothing yet regarding the consequences of rebellion" HE wants all humans to see clearly that human rulers will continue to dominate them to great pains. Ecclesiastes 4:1.8:9 After choosing a nation and giving them rules,they also demanded for a "human king" and that really sucks all the sweetness they had. Jesus is the person sent to establish the training program, today there is almost 8million Christians globally preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom zealously. Unfortunately most people like you would say there is over 2billions of Christians thereby counting Atheists(misinformed churchgoers who want sharp sharp pleasures) as part of the followers of Christ. You asked for the achievements, Yes, less than 8millions have to dropped weapons totally and never to think of carrying it again,they have become lovers of neighbors never thinking of racism anymore, they have been taught how to keep their marital vows till death, they have been taught how to be tolerant in all situations so they don't join in protests, they have become like brothers and sisters all across the globe, they have eliminated prejudice in their midst and they're now waiting PATIENTLY for HIM to do what HE has ordered them not to do: EXTERMINATING those who are making all these trainings difficult to go round!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
#LordReed&frank317: How i wish you guys continue asking thought provoking questions regarding the falsehood that misinformed churchgoers have spread all over the place,and start getting the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what's in the Bible. I'm sure you'll continue to wonder why most people don't understand things from this perspective or as usual say "this is bullshit". But that's what preaching and teaching is all about, it's not about always getting all that you ever wanted now from God because it's during HIS Kingdom that all will be well. wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
#LordReed&frank317: How i wish you guys continue asking thought provoking questions regarding the falsehood that misinformed churchgoers have spread all over the place,and start getting the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what's in the Bible. I'm sure you'll continue to wonder why most people don't understand things from this perspective or as usual say "this is bullshit". But that's what preaching and teaching is all about, it's not about always getting all that you ever wanted now from God because it's during HIS Kingdom that all will be well. wink wink wink

How about you show us the practical application instead of all that nonsense about destruction.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
Thanks for that beautiful thought provoking question! Am i permitted to say "God bless you" for that fine leading question? Well HE didn't intend to start the training program before or after the global deluge because "humans haven't taste nothing yet regarding the consequences of rebellion" HE wants all humans to see clearly that human rulers will continue to dominate them to great pains. Ecclesiastes 4:1.8:9 After choosing a nation and giving them rules,they also demanded for a "human king" and that really sucks all the sweetness they had. Jesus is the person sent to establish the training program, today there is almost 8million Christians globally preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom zealously. Unfortunately most people like you would say there is over 2billions of Christians thereby counting Atheists(misinformed churchgoers who want sharp sharp pleasures) as part of the followers of Christ. You asked for the achievements, Yes, less than 8millions have to dropped weapons totally and never to think of carrying it again,they have become lovers of neighbors never thinking of racism anymore, they have been taught how to keep their marital vows till death, they have been taught how to be tolerant in all situations so they don't join in protests, they have become like brothers and sisters all across the globe, they have eliminated prejudice in their midst and they're now waiting PATIENTLY for HIM to do what HE has ordered them not to do: EXTERMINATING those who are making all these trainings difficult to go round!

Oh shit! It's now clearer! You are a Jehovahs Witness! Hahahahaha, one of the most cult like sects of Christianity. Oh my days, it all makes sense now. LMFAO!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:

8million people doing what? First... 8 million is nothing compared to the number of people on earth, even in Lagos alone.
Second, I am yet to see just one person who have those characteristics u described above... I see good people do things that surprise me every day and I am like" I never he was capable of this"
Third being good or bad has nothing to d with religion. I have see no Christians who are way much better than any christian I have met.
U are definitely living in ur own world, where its all about ur own imagination.
If ur God is coming to exterminate anyone, he should be ready to exterminate all of us or majority of his creation.
Extermination is not a new thing... People have been dying for ages, more people have died than the number alive... I guess he has always been dong this extermination business.
I think we have had enough discussion... U as the well informed churchgoer has said nothing intriguing about ur God... If nothing, u made him sound both foolish, psychotic and clueless.
I have not even asked u enough question on ur believe u are already turning me off... But I am not surprised, u guys never fail to disappoint.

Just one question for u... Why should I b a Christian?

Being an atheist is the best thing that could happen to me... I believe in me, depend on me and achieve all I want all by myself. I don't waste time praying, fasting tithing, going to church, yet I achieve as much as those who do. No fear of hell, or hope of meaningless heaven. Gods existence does not bother me, and in fact he is a total waste of peoples time and I am free of his addiction just like a former drug addict would feel.

So tell me, why should I he a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:

None of my questions are about falsehood... U have no answer and when u try ur answers are not coherent.
All my questions are about actual things God did.

Just two questions and ur answer seem wrong.

1. Me:Who did cain married.
You: his sister, incest was right then because there was not law then. Law came after man fell.
Me: did man fall before cain married or after cain married.
You:....

2. Me: why did god destroy the earth with water only to achieve nothing.
You: he destroyed the earth to curb evil and and prepared the world for training
Me: so what evil was there before the training or flood, that isn't present now during the training or after the flood. How did the destruction change anything?
You....
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
frank317:

None of my questions are about falsehood... U have no answer and when u try ur answers are not coherent.
All my questions are about actual things God did.

Just two questions and ur answer seem wrong.

1. Me:Who did cain married.
You: his sister, incest was right then because there was not law then. Law came after man fell.
Me: did man fall before cain married or after cain married.
You:....

2. Me: why did god destroy the earth with water only to achieve nothing.
You: he destroyed the earth to curb evil and and prepared the world for training
Me: so what evil was there before the training or flood, that isn't present now during the training or after the flood. How did the destruction change anything?
You....
You have tried my friend and it's just nice discussing with a nice guy like you, but let me just give you the SIGN that you desire so much. First be determined to remain neutral when a large crowd of critics are coming together against a peaceful group. Secondly do not give your consent when you see the innocent being persecuted for no just cause. Thirdly open your mind and don't let them initiate you into fighting a wrong cause. All of these will save you when Jehovah (Yahweh) comes to exterminate those HE classified as WICKED, because HE will never destroy anyone unless the person stand face to face against HIM. How can someone do that? By intentionally rendering your conscience dead and following the crowd to do evil. All those HE exterminated in the past were guilty of this single crime, apart from this i'm sure you'll see HIM and bow before HIM one day. Thanks my good friend. smiley smiley wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:

Oh shit! It's now clearer! You are a Jehovahs Witness! Hahahahaha, one of the most cult like sects of Christianity. Oh my days, it all makes sense now. LMFAO!
wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
wink wink wink

Tell me, is your church organisation and history free of corruption?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
You have tried my friend and it's just nice discussing with a nice guy like you, but let me just give you the SIGN that you desire so much. First be determined to remain neutral when a large crowd of critics are coming together against a peaceful group. Secondly do not give your consent when you see the innocent being persecuted for no just cause. Thirdly open your mind and don't let them initiate you into fighting a wrong cause. All of these will save you when Jehovah (Yahweh) comes to exterminate those HE classified as WICKED, because HE will never destroy anyone unless the person stand face to face against HIM. How can someone do that? By intentionally rendering your conscience dead and following the crowd to do evil. All those HE exterminated in the past were guilty of this single crime, apart from this i'm sure you'll see HIM and bow before HIM one day. Thanks my good friend. smiley smiley wink

Lol... Except Jehovah comes after I am dead... I will definitely stand face to face with him.

I have a special punishment for him when we catch him... A hot rod into his anus... Next time when creating a world, he should grow some sense
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
frank317:

Lol... Except Jehovah comes after I am dead... I will definitely stand face to face with him.

I have a special punishment for him when we catch him... A hot rod into his anus... Next time when creating a world, he should grow some sense
Pharaoh of Egypt, Goliath of Gath, Sennacherib of Assyria(Iran) and Adolf Hitler of Germany said the same thing,they perished not because they taunted Jehovah but because "They were making life unbearable and trying all within their capability to exterminate HIS people". That's why i said "as long as you keep guarding your conscience, you will have no problem with Jehovah". wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:

Tell me, is your church organisation and history free of corruption?
You've answered your own question, "One of the most cult like sects of Christianity" So my friend you've already passed your VERDICT before the HEARING. After your judgement,what difference could the utterance of a "psychopath" make? wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
You've answered your own question, "One of the most cult like sects of Christianity" So my friend you've already passed your VERDICT before the HEARING. After your judgement,what difference could the utterance of a "psychopath" make? wink wink wink

LoL! I am not like your god who condemns forever. You are free to make your own opinions known. Unless you agree with the assessment.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! I am not like your god who condemns forever. You are free to make your own opinions known. Unless you agree with the assessment.
Before HE condemns, HE always do a thorough investigation so when HE condemns it's for good! As for the assessment it's not something to be contended because you've been reading my comments for more than 72 hours. So if you've concluded that the comments are coming from a "psychopath" then it's of no use asking for the opinion of a "psychopath". However i enjoyed the long debate with both of you, it's really FAITH strengthening wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
TATIME:
Before HE condemns, HE always do a thorough investigation so when HE condemns it's for good! As for the assessment it's not something to be contended because you've been reading my comments for more than 72 hours. So if you've concluded that the comments are coming from a "psychopath" then it's of no use asking for the opinion of a "psychopath". However i enjoyed the long debate with both of you, it's really FAITH strengthening wink wink wink

LoL! I know when you don't want to answer a question, don't worry I won't press you further. Your organisation's history is available to be read online and it's an interesting read. LMFAO!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mrcapability7
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! I know when you don't want to answer a question, don't worry I won't press you further. Your organisation's history is available to be read online and it's an interesting read. LMFAO!
wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:

Why do you keep contradicting yourself? You say you understand it but keep saying it is impossible. It is obvious you don't understand it or rather you reject it because it goes against your beliefs.

This is a problem with concepts of God, there is always an attempt to move him beyond human reach and understanding while at the same time believing that his will has been revealed and understood. So which is it we can know God or we can't know God. It cannot be the 2 at the same time.
I am not contradicting myself. It's one thing to see things from a scientific angle and it's another for it to be logically possible, considering numerous realistic factors. You just don't understand the value of my explanation because you have chosen not to put science aside.
And as for my beliefs, does it seem like I am speaking from religious standpoint? Did I ever mention anything about God's will being understood? If we don't talk about God being "the creator", which is his first attribute, is there any need to talk about certain religious concepts?
The reasons I gave you, with chance as the major issue, are the same reasons scientists who taught you everything you know about science believe God exists, because they have chosen to apply reason first.
As for moving God beyond human reach, puting religion aside, it is just the way it is. It's not a deliberate attempt to see things that way.. If man was on the same level with God, scientific discoveries won't be a difficult task. No, it won't even be a task.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 4:49am On Sep 28, 2018
SmartestG:

I am not contradicting myself. It's one thing to see things from a scientific angle and it's another for it to be logically possible, considering numerous realistic factors. You just don't understand the value of my explanation because you have chosen not to put science aside.

I have chosen not to put reason aside. There are numerous systems which rely on chance yet are possible. Do you know the odds of winning a lottery jackpot? Yet people win it all the time. Something having low odds doesn't make it impossible especially when iteration takes place over billions of years.

And as for my beliefs, does it seem like I am speaking from religious standpoint? Did I ever mention anything about God's will being understood? If we don't talk about God being "the creator", which is his first attribute, is there any need to talk about certain religious concepts?
The reasons I gave you, with chance as the major issue, are the same reasons scientists who taught you everything you know about science believe God exists, because they have chosen to apply reason first.
As for moving God beyond human reach, puting religion aside, it is just the way it is. It's not a deliberate attempt to see things that way.. If man was on the same level with God, scientific discoveries won't be a difficult task. No, it won't even be a task.

Is it every scientist that believes there's a god? You sure do speak like a religious person because you take mighty leaps and leave reason behind.

I do not accept that it is the way it is. If God made this world and is still interacting with it then his influence will be measurable because all we have seen are physical systems, there is no evidence of any supernatural thing. This is why God must be moved to realms where calls for evidence can be irrationally put aside. The fairytale books all detail a wealth of God's interaction with man that could easily have been measured now that we scientifically able to but what has happened? God is no longer seen around, not even angels have been captured on camera despite the vast number of churches and mosques that use video recording devices. What a cop out.

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by eventtinz(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Dear Atheist...Don't waste your time with religious apologetic, reason is the bedrock of arguments...and it has no place in belief .(However,continue to critique every societal ills and pseudo knowledge without caring who takes offense) Shukrah. tongue

Dear Theists ...Dont waste your time trying to prove your faith.It has no logically explanation,all it requires is belief.If evidence is required then it will cease to be faith...then its science.(keep in mind ,that the voice of God,is usually the desire of crooked men)Shalom. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Solomon Was A Black Man / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.