Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The contract - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The contract (136904 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Hello people let help marvel15 win the best writter for this month

Just to to this link and post his name we all can do this

https://www.nairaland.com/4713348/nomination-september-5k-awards

marvel15 use marketing strategy mention names of any body that vote for you on your post it will surely give you more vote

1 Like

Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ayo5991 I see you bro

Thanks for the vote

others keep it coming

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
dholyboy,seuncyber thanks for voting for me
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
DannyJ19 YOUNGJOHN05

I see you guys thanks so much

Others keep it coming
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
thank you so much seuncyber...am grateful
Re: The contract by Dholyboy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
marvel15:
dholyboy,seuncyber thanks for voting for me

welcome bro.. you deserve to win..

Please guys lets support and vote for Marvel15
Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
We can do better. One good turn deserve another.
This is the time to make him proud. Have voted him , the rest should pls visit the link and vote for him.

1 Like

Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Update pls wink

1 Like

Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dholyboy:

welcome bro.. you deserve to win..

Please guys lets support and vote for Marvel15

Doing that right away cool
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
i will update soon
Re: The contract by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ann2012:

How do I vote him for the #5000 prize?
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
there is a link here click on the link and vote
Re: The contract by Dholyboy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Eagle1990:

How do I vote him for the #5000 prize?

Just click the link on the first post on this page by seuncyber.. When the link opens just type OP name... Simple
Re: The contract by Dholyboy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Welcome baby. smiley
Ann2012:

Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Big Shout out all this people for the vote we really Appreciate your guys for the good work

destinychild001
francium001
senrino
georgeisco2007
teebee22
jattopeter
ann2012
donweasley
kim1227

Others please let promote Marvel15 by voting for him to win the best writer for this month

Just click this link below and write hi name

www.nairaland.com/4713348/nomination-september-5k-awards/1
Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Quodus to the guys/ladies that has voted. pls , we can do better. if you haven't voted pls kindly do as soon as possible.
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
when mr anthony came back later in the night his wife was waiting for him as she was wearing a beautiful smile he wondered what was happenning..

"honey good evening and welcome home."he responded with a smile

"thank you."he looked at her again still wondering what was happening

"honey God has done it"

"the lord has done what.i cant understand"

"your daughter is pregnant"he opened his mouth wide in shock,he had put his daughter in prayers,but now God has finally answered our prayers

"but i saw her husband today why didnt he say anything"

"he will have his reasons,so forgive him"he nodded in the affirmative .he felt like dancing to God so he began to sing and dance byhimself as he gave glory to God....
RICHARD
after getting home that day after a long day,he was very tired and needed a bath so he went to shower and later changed his clothes into ones that was comfortable.he went and check catherine she was asleep in her room.he opened the door and entered.what a beautiful lady.he was really lucky to have someone like her.he went closer,leaned over her and kissed her forehead.after doing this he made sure the blanket was covering her body very well,he closed the door behind.
she woke up immediately as she wasnt sleeping,he had been very nice to her ever since.he made sure she did nothing in the house he was always the one doing the hardwork.only God knows what the future holds for the two of them.she closed her eyes and in few minutes she slept off.

The following day he saw a text from sandra wishing him a good morning he felt sorry for her.his phone began to ring it was her,he decided not to pick it.and left it to ring.he would call her back later.he went and did other things,then he heard footsteps,he turned and saw catherine walking sluggishly.he stopped what he was doing and went to her
"good morning cat.how are you feeling?"

"am fine richard dont worry about me.

"alright.so what would you like to eat this morning?"

"dont worry.i will sort myself out"

"come on.just say it"

"i said i will sort myself out"her tone was a little harsh.he was very dejected and it spoiled his mood.he turned back slowly and went away.
What was wrong with me?.she had been like that some days ago.she wanted to apologize but he was already gone.she sat back and relaxed on the chair..

when he got to the office he just went inside his own office and sat down,he took his and typed in google search engines and found out that mood swings is part of behavoiurs in woman during pregnancy.that must have been what happened...he droped his phone and immediately his phone rang displaying an unknown number,he picked it and heard a male voice

"hello richard its me"he was trying to recognise that voice.then he remembered
"dad!"

"where are you my son i need to see you.its urgent"

"dad..am kind of busy now"

"i know that you are very busy,but this is very important.i have vital informations about your mother"

"what!are you been serious?.where are you?"

"am at home"

"i will be there in a short while"he quickly hanged took his car keys and rushed out.....TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 1:41am On Sep 08, 2018
sorry guyz..something happened to my phone dats why d update is like dat but i assure u..wen its morning i will update d real one

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Good morning everyone i hope yu all had a gr8 nyte
Re: The contract by Enny2013(f): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2018
I hv bin a ghost reader all dese while.I must confess dis WRITER is so GOOD. what? I cnt believe ds is his first story as he claimed..I trowey salute o..Thumbs up.. @Marvel15
Re: The contract by Enny2013(f): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2018
I hv bin a ghost reader all dese while.I must confess dis WRITER is so GOOD. what? I cnt believe ds is his first story as he claimed..I trowey salute o..Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The contract by pweetymhi(f): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Nice job Op.. Keep it up.. More data to your phone
Re: The contract by Ayo5991(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2018
goodMorning guy,with d way dis story z goin are u sure they is any contract between d two#sadra please parkwell.Goodjob
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2018
thank you @eni2013 and pweettimhi..i really appreciate ur comments..just dont forget to vote for me as the september best writer...

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2018
guyz thank you for voting for me
kim1227
sammyendowed
eagle1990
nogodye
muhammed50..thank you.just keep on voting for those of you who havent voted yet..
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2018
deegnity22 i sight you..thanks for voting..keep it coming

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
olafimix
wizkeyz
adikij
thanks for voting..keept it coming and pardon me if i dont get the spellings right...
Re: The contract by Holywizard: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
I'll vote for you bro

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
i feel you my guy holy wizard..thank you
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
one bigy apple for you @hustlersdiary..thanks bro
Re: The contract by Enny2013(f): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
marvel15:
thank you @eni2013 and pweettimhi..i really appreciate ur comments..just dont forget to vote for me as the september best writer...

OK....sure
Re: The contract by Enny2013(f): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's continue voting fr Marvel15..I just checked nw n d winner is BTW him n one lady,Gianaaaa..pls, let's try harder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.