Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The contract - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The contract (136933 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2018
marvel15:
i did my exams successfully today by the grace of God..i thank God for granting me journey mercies to and fro..and pls continue to help me pray for a good results...and moreso i wont be able to update tonight as i am very tired due to long trip..dose wu are yet to vote for me shud not forget to do so...good evening

Success is yours

2 Likes

Re: The contract by aishatolanike: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
i gbadun ur story

1 Like

Re: The contract by kdavid07(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Abeg update na . i don dey miss d tori

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 12:27am On Sep 16, 2018
dont worry everyone i will try and post tomorrow...
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Nice to have you back
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 4:11am On Sep 16, 2018
thank you seuncyber...and god morning to you all
Re: The contract by famopompy(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Good morning to you bro. God bless you
Re: The contract by Dholyboy(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2018
Success is yours my guy... Nice to have you back with a relaxed mind so you can feed us well with no distractions...

Gracias

2 Likes

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
when they got to ibadan the following day,agnes and richards mom went to her ex husband house,she had vowed that she was never going to have anything to do with but she had no choice since he was the one that knew the hospital her son was,agnes looked left and right as she saw no one,she wondered if there was anybody home.she was about to enter when mr williams came out.he stopped abruptly looking at the person he was seeing,this was his ex-wife.his expression changed immediately

"what are you doing here?"

"funny you are asking me that kind of question.am sure you know why i am here.so stop pretending and do the needfull"he smiled cheekingly as he got the message her friend must have told her about her son

"am sorry,am busy today maybe you should come back tomorrow"she was really trying to keep her cool but her patience had ran out

"am sure you dont want to feel my wrath today.and i think we are matured people so dont let us cause a scene here and i dont think you understand how i feel but if you did you wouldnt utter such statement"he could see the anger in her eyes to further infuriate her would utimately end in disaster.

"alright.let me go inside and get dressed"

"alright.i will be waiting for you and make it snappy"he went inside and after about five minutes he came out and they both went to the hospital...
when they got to the hospital they were allowed to enter since they recognised mr williams face because he was there a few times and he explained to them who they were as they approached the room her heart was beating very fast.mr williams opened the door slowly and they went inside luckily no one was inside.immediately she saw her son she bursted into tears,he was seriously wounded just as her friend agnes had said she pulled the closer and sat closer like this.she never imagined meeting her son in such critical condition,she took his hand.

"my son your mother is here..i miss you so much and i want you to wake up,we have a lot to talk about"she cried silently while her friend comforted her..

SANDRA
she was very restless as she had not heard from richard she wondered what happened to him,everytime she called his number it was switched off or catherine would pick.maybe he travelled...but if he was going to travel he would have told her.she dialed emeka number as it read a few times before he picked

"hello emeka its me sandra"

"sandra,good evening"

"please do you the whereabouts of richard i have been calling his number for quite a while now but i have not been able to reach him"

"he has shown in the office for like a month my guess is he went on a business trip,he mentioned something like that to me.it must have beem urgent"

"he would have told me even if it was urgent,i know him,am having a bad feeling about this,i have been having nightmares this past few days"

"dont worry i will try and find out and get back to you"

"thank you emeka"she dropped the car and sat down on her bed,she needed to see him as soon as possible.she had been feeling funny this past few days and she didnt understand what was going on?she wanted to go to hospital but she changed her mind and concluded it was malaria,but as time went on it got worse and she saw a doctor,what she found out was shocking.that was why she had been trying to reach him but it was unsuccessful,he deserved to know.maybe she should go to his house tomorrow perhaps she will get some clues as to where he was.she layed back on her bed and slept off...TBC

5 Likes

Re: The contract by HarmonyJael(f): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Feeling funny Aaaaaah! Marvel, pls dnt tell me dat Sandra is pregnant also oo

1 Like

Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nice one

Sandra is pregnant

see gobe
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Sandra is pregnant too

Richard must be a good footballer to score two goals within a month cheesy

1 Like

Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2018
izaray:
Sandra is pregnant too

Richard must be a good footballer to score two goals within a month cheesy

cheesy confirmed one oooo

1 Like

Re: The contract by ashatoda: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2018
ohun ti e se gbogbo ile ti gborun e. Richard's contract with Catherine just became public knowledge

1 Like

Re: The contract by famopompy(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2018
nice one bro
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Ann2012:

cheesy confirmed one oooo
Asin ehn! Sis that guy is a Maradona i swear cheesy

Trust you're good dear

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
izaray:
Asin ehn! Sis that guy is a Maradona i swear cheesy

Trust you're good dear

He's a PRO grin

I'm good dear, what about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
SANDRA
the bike that carried her dropped her at the front of his gate,everywhere was quiet as she pressed the doorbell..she waited as the gate opened.the gateman didnt recognise her

"gud afternoon,pls is richard home"the man looked at her from head to toe before he answered

"didnt you hear about what happened?"

"no.i came here because i have been calling him for quite a while now but its not going"

"well since you werent informed,am sorry to say that he got into an accident some weeks ago and i heard that he is currently in coma"if was as if she didnt hear it right

"what did you say happened to him?"

"i said he had an accident and he is in coma"she almost fainted but she regained her balance

"which hospital is he admitted into?"

"am not sure..but i think holy......"he was trying to remember the name but he couldnt

"holy cross"

"yes.dats the hospital."

"thank you."she quickly hurried and waved down a bike and headed to the hospital.when she got there she met catherine sitted beside him,she was very angry she didnt tell her the whole thing

"why didnt you tell me?"

"tell you what?"

"the accident"

"i didnt feel like it"

"cat.i deserve to know,he is my boyfriend"that word made her upset

"and am his wife,his legal wife."

"dats not news,soon ur contract will expire and everything will be back to normal"

"you really think so,lets wait and see"she was trying to figure out what she meant by that..she pushed dat aside and took a chair at the other side of the bed,she looked at the oxygen passed through his nostrils and several bandages on his body she was moved to tears as she prayed silently...TBC

am sorry guyz am under the weather today dats why its short.this is just a token..

"

2 Likes

Re: The contract by aprilwise(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice one. thanks for the update
Re: The contract by Rockyrascal(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for updates marvel; hope your exams are going smoothly?
Re: The contract by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Marvel15 u try ooo, u try welwel.
After waiting for update for weeks na dis small tin u carry feed us, God dey ooo.
God dey watch u

Re: The contract by misspearlz: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Richard get well soon
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Richard we wish you quick recovery
Re: The contract by famopompy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thank you Marvel
Re: The contract by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2018
dose of u dat refuse to vote for me God is seeing you
Re: The contract by Dholyboy(m): 6:24am On Sep 20, 2018
Marvel continue..

Good work.. E don red for Richy
Re: The contract by Rockyrascal(m): 6:24am On Sep 20, 2018
Good morning marvel!
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2018
good morning my guy...
Re: The contract by Nogodye(m): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2018
marvel15:
good morning my guy...
Whenever you are typing, make sure you're mindful of typo error and use punctuation mark where necessary. Moreso, arrange your work orderly...The sky is your starting point. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: The contract by Damtola(f): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
marvel15:
good morning my guy...
how is ur health, hope u ok now. Expecting a longgggggggggg update today

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.