Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (16234 Views)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Hardrive(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Go for the lady who shares the same attitude to life with you.

4 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by geezyk(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2018
This love of a thing can be complicated, You have eyes for someone, they don't reciprocate. The one you have eyes for doesn't even know you exist at all..

Was in a quagmire like that, I loved one and ignored the other that loved me, I still regret going after the one I love till this day..

if someone loves you and you don't see the spark, play along, before you could say Jack, it has grown on you..

But that's my opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Daeylar(f): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
yettymuse:
We go gather hand beat this mods las las
grin grin grin
LMAO grin
Wetin dem do you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
victorian:
I choose the one that likes me more.

Have never been lucky with the ones I like more.. Heartbreak always end it.

So the one that likes me more, is the real deal for me.

Eyyah, hope it works out this time around smiley
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
geezyk:
This love of a thing can be complicated, You have eyes for someone, they don't reciprocate. The one you have eyes for doesn't even know you exist at all..

Was in a quagmire like that, I loved one and ignored the other that loved me, I still regret going after the one I love till this day..

if someone loves you and you don't see the spark, play along, before you could say Jack, it has grown on you..

I concur!
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
A man should marry a woman that loves him more and the woman should go for a man that respects her more.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Sarang(f): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
EazyMoh:

But since you like them more don't you think they'd always fall short of your expectations always?

As long as they love me too in their own way.. that'll do. Everyone falls short of expectations..
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Sarang(f): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
1stolax:

And doesn't like you...

Frustration could kill you.

Nah.. I won't even like someone that doesn't like me. Someone whom I love more and they love me too
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by victorian(f): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
EazyMoh:

Eyyah, hope it works out this time around smiley

My dear, I hope too..this is the first time in my life, am with someone who likes me more. Till date he's OK , trusting and loving. But since we've been together, av been working on my mindset and Behaviour , so I don't allow the horrors of my past relationships take hold of my mind and ruin this good relationship .
I regret the exs I fell in love with and dated in the past.. Worst mistakes ever in my life, is accepting a guy I like more in my life. It works for some people but not for me.

I have emotional demons, I struggle with everyday but thank God.. Am closer to God and Hes helping me to work on myself too.. smiley

I thank God for today. Tomorrow will sort itself. That's how I now live my life. Smiles

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Diso60090(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
The one with kor Maggie
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by djon78(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
geezyk:

You got it spot on. Why waste your energy on someone you claim you love while someone else loves you.

Go for the one that loves you, your own love will grow with time. Just find way to reciprocate the love and make that person happy.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Famousqueen(f): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
oh gosh.. This girl again.. What is it?
ain't you happy, a beautiful girl is smile at u
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Famousqueen:

ain't you happy, a beautiful girl is smile at u
she likes to find my trouble. cry

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
victorian:

My dear, I hope too..this is the first time in my life, am with someone who likes me more. Till date he's OK , trusting and loving. But since we've been together, av been working on my mindset and Behaviour , so I don't allow the horrors of my past relationships take hold of my mind and ruin this good relationship .
I regret the exs I fell in love with and dated in the past.. Worst mistakes ever in my life, is accepting a guy I like more in my life. It works for some people but not for me.

I have emotional demons, I struggle with everyday but thank God.. Am closer to God and Hes helping me to work on myself too.. smiley

I thank God for today. Tomorrow will sort itself. That's how I now live my life. Smiles
Wow am glad to hear things are turning for the better.
Don't beat yourself up regretting the past, everyone has mistakes and regrets. What matters is how we learn from them and try to improve.
I am impressed by your determination to make this beautiful relationship work.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Kingxway: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
No one better Abeg... Let us like eatchother together

I'm currently in a tight corner because someone likes me more than I like(i don't even know if I like him sef). I try everyday to like him but it's not just working. I've even prayed cause everyone including myself knows this person is the best for me.

It's not a pleasant experience at all... So I would be selfish to say someone that likes me more

Lol... You are somehow right because I have also experienced this too. At least they should both love each other, while one loves more.

I lived in Zaria for six years. Miss that place sha
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Radiant1020(f): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kingxway:

Lol... You are somehow right because I have also experienced this too. At least they should both love each other, while one loves more.

I lived in Zaria for six years. Miss that place sha

Wow! Six years? What made you leave?
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Kingxway: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Radiant1020:

Wow! Six years? What made you leave?
My uncle and I stayed with relocated with his family to a Southern State in 2013, so I followed. But I'm currently in Ghana though
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Radiant1020(f): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kingxway:
My uncle and I stayed with relocated with his family to a Southern State in 2013, so I followed. But I'm currently in Ghana though

Hhmmmm nice one
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Divay22:
And you call yourself "A man of integrity " undecided undecided Lemme just pretend you're lieing.
u gat me on this..... ....that thing is just somehow confusing....
...sometimes I even get nervous of marriage..... lipsrsealed
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Divay22(f): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sunnybabe:
u gat me on this.....
....that thing is just somehow confusing....

...sometimes I even get nervous of marriage..... lipsrsealed
You ain't alone.

But that baby mama thing is a lie abi embarassed
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
seems you like the name that much embarassed

Yea. Bang bang. wink
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
crush on me? shocked what does she see in me? I guess she hasn't seen my face..

grin I don't care.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 4:37am On Jul 22, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin I don't care.
I want to buy all your market (not a show off this time). wink can I shoot a mail?, embarassed
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Sunnybabe(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Divay22:

You ain't alone.

But that baby mama thing is a lie abi embarassed
check my first comment... have modified it ...

..it a typographical error not I have but I will have it's a present future tense
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
I want to buy all your market (not a show off this time). wink can I shoot a mail?, embarassed

When you buy them, who'll you sell them to? grin
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

When you buy them, who'll you sell them to? grin
Borbrisky...

Thank me later kiss

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
Borbrisky...

Thank me later kiss

grin Okay!
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin Okay!
so is it a yes? wink embarassed

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
so is it a yes? wink embarassed

Okay! Yes.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Divay22(f): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Sunnybabe:
check my first comment... have modified it ...

..it a typographical error not I have but I will have it's a present future tense
A man of integrity wouldn't do that thou.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Divay22(f): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Okay! Yes.
Ding bang make it work pls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yea. Bang bang. wink

Hey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.