Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (16259 Views)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Saff(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Never been in a relationship with a guy I like more. It’s just not possible lol.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Divay22:

Ding bang make it work pls cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Saff:
Never been in a relationship with a guy I like more. It’s just not possible lol.
Hnmmm never say never...
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy
Madam abeg make una do each other jejely.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Sunnybabe(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Divay22:

A man of integrity wouldn't do that thou.
are u bashing me coz of my comment and my signature or u are advising me......... undecided
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Saff(f): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
EazyMoh:

Hnmmm never say never...
no it’s not possible. The minute I sense that I like a guy more, I move back.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Sunnybabe(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Divay22:

A man of integrity wouldn't do that thou.
are u bashing me coz of my comment and my signature or u are advising me.......
undecided undecided

.....having baby mamas doesn't seems to be loosing of integrity...... undecided
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Divay22(f): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sunnybabe:
are u bashing me coz of my comment and my signature or u are advising me.......
undecided undecided

.....having baby mamas doesn't seems to be loosing of integrity...... undecided
Both
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Sunnybabe(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Divay22:
Both
lol.....anyway .....Thanks for both.....

.....but gat my reasons sha....
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
I hate you.
Saff:
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Saff:
no it’s not possible. The minute I sense that I like a guy more, I move back.
Lol even when the thing dey sweet you? If I hear.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Saff(f): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
EazyMoh:

Lol even when the thing dey sweet you? If I hear.
I don’t get too attached. Ever. It’s very easy to detach myself from people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Saff:
I don’t get too attached. Ever. It’s very easy to detach myself from people grin grin

Lovely legs
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by CHUCKZYRENE: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
it's not easy as many people think.especially whom u really love ,even when u finally break up the feeling will always be there whenever you see him or her.... life experience.....

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Saff(f): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Lovely legs
thanks
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by MarijuanaLORD: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Radiant1020:
No one better Abeg... Let us like eatchother together

I'm currently in a tight corner because someone likes me more than I like(i don't even know if I like him sef). I try everyday to like him but it's not just working. I've even prayed cause everyone including myself knows this person is the best for me.

It's not a pleasant experience at all... So I would be selfish to say someone that likes me more

My girl seems almost perfect for me. she hardly goes a day without yearning to hear my voice. She calls me as if na me be the babe for the relationship. She is beautiful and respects me so much and doesnt ask me for money. Infact wife material 99 both cooking and everything but i just dont feel the spark. I just like her normal

Its like some of us just dont know what we want in a relationship. I will just turn her to my baby mama. Maybe marriage isnt meant for me undecided. If i cant see a future with this girl then it would be almost impossible to see same with another girl

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Saff:
I just checked your profile!
Abasi ki panyo! cheesy shocked
Lol what am I even saying sef...
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Radiant1020(f): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

My girl seems almost perfect for me. she hardly goes a day without yearning to hear my voice. She calls me as if na me be the babe for the relationship. She is beautiful and respects me so much and doesnt ask me for money. Infact wife material 99 both cooking and everything but i just dont feel the spark. I just like her normal

Its like some of us just dont know what we want in a relationship. I will just turn her to my baby mama. Maybe marriage isnt meant for me undecided. If i cant see a future with this girl then it would be almost impossible to see same with another girl

Pls let her go if yuu don't feel the same way. Don't turn her into your baby mama when there Will be other guys willing to wife her
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Radiant1020:

Pls let her go if yuu don't feel the same way. Don't turn her into your baby mama when there Will be other guys willing to wife her
Hnmmm I am also tempted to "wife" you. kiss
Radiant1020:

Hnmmm I am also tempted to "wife" you.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Radiant1020(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
EazyMoh:

Hnmmm I am also tempted to "wife" you. kiss
Hnmmm I am also tempted to "wife" you.

Really? Do I know you?
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Radiant1020:

Really? Do I know you?
Yes, I the landlord of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Nairalands Hottest Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.