Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (16223 Views)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by anselm791(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2018
go for the one you like more? you will not rest, gp for the one that like you more? you will still not rest. leave likeness and go for the one that gives you rest. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2018
anselm791:
go for the one you like more? you will not rest, gp for the one that like you more? you will still not rest. leave likeness and go for the one that gives you rest. Amen.
BEST ANSWER

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sacramento1212: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Izabel:
If you like yourself go for the one that likes you more

And what's happening to your life?
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by slimmax: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
correct babe, no mind am, him de do like say him no sabi wetin de sup

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Izabel(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2018
sacramento1212:

And what's happening to your life?
you caught that lol
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Lalas247(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Well my dad always told me “he has to love you more”
He is right!
The one who likes you more......

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sacramento1212: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Izabel:

you caught that lol

Yes, I did grin. Oya what's the problem?
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Almunjid(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2018
For men, the woman that like u more is better while for women, the man they like more is the best. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Radiant1020(f): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2018
No one better Abeg... Let us like eatchother together

I'm currently in a tight corner because someone likes me more than I like(i don't even know if I like him sef). I try everyday to like him but it's not just working. I've even prayed cause everyone including myself knows this person is the best for me.

It's not a pleasant experience at all... So I would be selfish to say someone that likes me more

5 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Sunnybabe(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
At this point I just don't know.. I think I prefer being single
I concur with u on this.........but for it not to be as if I didn't born at all..

so i will have 4 BABY MAMAs with 4 different child......
#lobatan

#life_iz_eazi
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by damzy88: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:
I think people who bother about this are selfish.
They want minimum risk of heartbreak.
The wanna receive more than they give.
They wanna be able to control the other person.

THEY ARE MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE.

I don't see people and bother if they love me more, I just love them.
You rarely disappoint. cool
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Uglymugg: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Don't like a woman more, else, you'll regret. Read below screenshots.
This is why I hate modern women soo much
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2018
The one that loves God than the love for me. You can't possibly go wrong with that.

2 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Uglymugg: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:
I think people who bother about this are selfish.
They want minimum risk of heartbreak.
The wanna receive more than they give.
They wanna be able to control the other person.

THEY ARE MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE.
I think you're just describing women of this day and age.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Ay2win17(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Izabel(f): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2018
anselm791:
go for the one you like more? you will not rest, gp for the one that like you more? you will still not rest.
Radiant1020:
No one better Abeg... Let us like eatchother together

I'm currently in a tight corner because someone likes me more than I like(i don't even know if I like him sef). I try everyday to like him but it's not just working. I've even prayed cause everyone including myself knows this person is the best for me.

It's not a pleasant experience at all... So I would be selfish to say someone that likes me more
sacramento1212:

Yes, I did grin. Oya what's the problem?
sacramento1212 these two explains it
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Someone who likes you more.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sexdoll: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2018
i don't really care.

no one is completely irreplaceable...
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sacramento1212: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Izabel:

sacramento1212 these two explains it

I get you but if it's exactly the same scenario as the other, then i wouldn't advise you force it. It would have been different if you atleast have 30 to 40% of likeness and build from there but according to the post of the party you quoted, she doesn't like the fellow at all or does even know whether she likes him or not.

She mentioned praying, Have you also prayed? What did God reveal to you? Your own situation is completely different from what the OP posted because he's only asking who should like the other more which clearly indicates that atleast there's likeness between the 2 parties but only trying ascertain which should be more.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2018
EazyMoh:
There's a popular sermon (especially in my culture) where man and woman shall have an edge on each other.
For example the man shall be richer while the woman shall be more eye-catching.
What I want to find out is which is more advisable to marry? Someone you like more than she likes you or someone who likes you more than you like her.
Your reasons will be highly appreciated.

Don't ever go for someone who "likes" you.

Love is much better.

At times when there is conflict and you don't very much like each other, the momentum of love sails you through.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Wow! It made FP.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
what's your name?
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
sulakishop:
The one who likes u more is better
OK but wouldn't you be thinking about the one you like more?

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Sarang:
I choose the one I like more
But since you like them more don't you think they'd always fall short of your expectations always?
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Dreydoe(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2018
if i see a religious babe dts beautiful to my eyes and i notice, she likes me more dan i do her...4get say i never hammer... going to 26 ds year .. i will seal d deal sharp... my religion dsnt support dating..so
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2018
moscobabs:
U only know the person u like more but will never know who likes u more
Not always true. Some people can hardly even get mad of you no matter what you do to them because they love you too much.

2 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Izabel(f): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2018
sacramento1212:

I get you but if it's exactly the same scenario as the other, then i wouldn't advise you force it. It would have been different if you atleast have 30 to 40% of likeness and build from there but according to the post of the party you quoted, she doesn't like the fellow at all or does even know whether she likes him or not.

She mentioned praying, Have you also prayed? What did God reveal to you? Your own situation is completely different from what the OP posted because he's only asking who should like the other more which clearly indicates that atleast there's likeness between the 2 parties but only trying ascertain which should be more.
Yeah done and did no revelation.
I can't seem to decide so I'm choosing to be SOLO
I'm too young to marry anyway
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Amberon11: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2018
The one who likes you more.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Don't ever go for someone who "likes" you.

Love is much better.

At times when there is conflict and you don't very much like each other, the momentum of love sails you through.
How can you love someone you don't like?
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Johnnyakins: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2018
As a Man I prefer the one I like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.