Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (16263 Views)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sacramento1212: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Izabel:

Yeah done and did no revelation.
I can't seem to decide so I'm choosing to be SOLO
I'm too young to marry anyway

Ok. Never make the mistake of forcing to be with someone you don't feel anything for. There must be feelings and you grow it. Also don't make the mistake of loving someone that doesn't love you in return. It must be balanced and if not, it's one sided and won't work.

If you are 18 and above, then you aren't young to be married if you actually desire marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sisisioge: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm...the safest thing is to marry someone who likes/loves us more. You know what they say about how one treats a flower one loves? One plants it and nurtures it all the way.

But in my experience, it is super difficult to settle for someone you don't care for as much as they do you...something will keep pulling you back. The zeal to keep nurturing the flower you've planted won't be as potent as it would have been if you were absolutely crazy about the flower in the first place. I hope you understand me...I've been spending a lot of time explaining this to people embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
what's your name?

DingBang grin
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Izabel(f): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2018
sacramento1212:

Ok. Never make the mistake of forcing to be with someone you don't feel anything for. There must be feelings and you grow it. Also don't make the mistake of loving someone that doesn't love you in return. It must be balanced and if not, it's one sided and won't work.

If you are 18 and above, then you aren't young to be married if you actually desire marriage.
smiles thank yaa

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

DingBang grin
you are a naughty girl.. Be understanding for once.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
No one better Abeg... Let us like eatchother together

I'm currently in a tight corner because someone likes me more than I like(i don't even know if I like him sef). I try everyday to like him but it's not just working. I've even prayed cause everyone including myself knows this person is the best for me.

It's not a pleasant experience at all... So I would be selfish to say someone that likes me more
That's sad. I understand you would have been at peace if you are the one that does the excess loving.
I think it's a two edged sword situation.
If you like him/her more you are at a higher risk of being devastated by heartbreak in case of a break up or any abuse.
But if you like/him less you risk being in an unhappy relationship. I have been in the latter and many things she does simply annoy me.
Hnmmm God day.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
you are a naughty girl.. Be understanding for once.

Vic-To-Ria.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Vic-To-Ria.
nice to meet you Victoria. My name is Ben. Handshakes...

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
nice to meet you Victoria. My name is Ben. Handshakes...

wink Ok. Nice to meet you too, Dingbang. grin
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

wink Ok. Nice to meet you too, Dingbang. grin
seems you like the name that much embarassed
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by drotba(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
oh gosh.. This girl again.. What is it?

Someone's crushing Bruv.... Shoot ur shot.... fire!!!
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2018
drotba:

Someone's crushing Bruv.... Shoot ur shot.... fire!!!

crush on me? shocked what does she see in me? I guess she hasn't seen my face..

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmm...the safest thing is to marry someone who likes/loves us more. You know what they say about how one treats a flower one loves? One plants it and nurtures it all the way.

But in my experience, it is super difficult to settle for someone you don't care for as much as they do you...something will keep pulling you back. The zeal to keep nurturing the flower you've planted won't be as potent as it would have been if you were absolutely crazy about the flower in the first place. I hope you understand me...I've been spending a lot of time explaining this to people embarassed
Lol, I get you. And completely agree.
Personally I have a secondary school crush that I still like but currently a very nice girl is madly in love with me. I love her so much as well, but can't stop fantasizing being with the other lady (who no send me that much).
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by julitoch: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2018
sammirano:
It is advisable for a man to go with the one that likes him mor
Ladies are of easy virtue, but when they are the ones that like you, then you can easily go to bed with your two eyes closed.
You just said it all, God bless you, i am a woman so i can relate

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by abdulwassi(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2018
someone who likes me more.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Radiant1020(f): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2018
EazyMoh:

That's sad. I understand you would have been at peace if you are the one that does the excess loving.
I think it's a two edged sword situation.
If you like him/her more you are at a higher risk of being devastated by heartbreak in case of a break up or any abuse.
But if you like/him less you risk being in an unhappy relationship. I have been in the latter and many things she does simply annoy me.
Hnmmm God day.

Hhmmmm nawa o... God dey o

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Divay22(f): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Sunnybabe:
I concur with u on this.........but for it not to be as if I didn't born at all..

so i have 4 BABY MAMAs with 4 different child......
#lobatan

#life_iz_eazi
And you call yourself "A man of integrity "
undecided undecided Lemme just pretend you're lieing.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Ridbaay: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Male- someone that like u more
Female- someone u like more

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by victorian(f): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2018
I choose the one that likes me more.

Have never been lucky with the ones I like more.. Heartbreak always end it.

So the one that likes me more, is the real deal for me.

2 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by teelaw4life(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:
I think people who bother about this are selfish.
They want minimum risk of heartbreak.
The wanna receive more than they give.
They wanna be able to control the other person.

THEY ARE MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE.

I don't see people and bother if they love me more, I just love them.

Best comment ever. Chop my followership abeg.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2018
EazyMoh:

How can you love someone you don't like?

Ever quarreled with a beau/friend/family member?

Did you like that person right then?

Yet, did you love him/her?

Have you ever heard of a son who "hated" his father yet rushed to hospital when he heard his Dad is sick?

That's what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by cezarman(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2018
I really don't know at this point. I would've picked a lady who likes me more, except that I'm in such situation right now and it ain't funny at all.

My own situation ;

This lady would definitely shoot/poison me and herself if I dare break up with her. Funny thing is I didn't even know she had already concluded I'm her guy while I was okay with us being in each other's friendzone. I had to force myself to see her in a romantic way, which I succeeded in since she no gree free me... Now she's part of my biggest problem. My phone can't be off at any moment because she'll take it that I'm fvcking another girl. I have to chat with her 24/7 and 5mins without replying her means "I don't love her". She wants to know where I am at any time of the day, if any of my female friends is close to me, when she'll be coming over to my house(everyday oh), if I missed her call once, then it means I'm avoiding her... Infact eh! When I broke up with her, she sent me a suicide note she'll post on her wall before killing herself and I knew she was serious because she has done so many crazy shii. Nobody go understand me. The girl no wan leave me no matter what I do. She prefers I kill her than leave her. It's not fun, it's a budden... I never thought it'd turn out this way oh!

Story of my relationship, who go help me

Even her sisters can't do anything about it. Shey na like this I go dey dey? smiley

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by pocohantas(f): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Uglymugg:
I think you're just describing women of this day and age.

I guess yours is a case of selective blindness, as both men and women are culprits.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by GOFRONT(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2018
And there is a girl that like me more dan I like her and I'm forcin mysef to reciprocate
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Johnnyakins: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
And there is a girl that like me more dan I like her and I'm forcin mysef to reciprocate
same here bro
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Joystark(f): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Make the love be equal
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Uglymugg: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I guess yours is a case of selective blindness, as both men and women are culprits.
It's hard to notice that Men are also manipulative when women are overly represented in that category. They outshine Men.
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by SenorFax(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I just can't help but love this comment.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by geezyk(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2018
missjane:
There will be a balance at some point but for now someone u like more. Reason I think men's affection reduces a little with time.
Nah! if a man truly loves you, nothing can change the affection or reduce it, not even time, the only exception being that, what made him fall in love with you is not there anymore.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sulakishop(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Men are polygamous in nature, likeness can shift in secs

EazyMoh:

OK but wouldn't you be thinking about the one you like more?

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Adebash01(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2018
I will preferred someone I like more than she like me because I had one girl who I really know she loved me but it was very hard for me to appreciate the love back.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Why are you this good? Why do you make it impossible not to crush on you?

I don't know how to say this, but let us share a glass of wine first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.