Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (119943 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by FaceThem: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
You lack understand, yet, you think I'm dumb? grin

Why are there so many fools on nairaland today, and it's coming from the guys? Speaking of not being logical, you don't have a dearth of that. From the line you quoted me, it's obvious you don't know how to treat women. Why on earth would you invite me across States and expect me to pay my transport fare? If you're not broke, you won't have quoted me on that. I don't do rubbish for something as worthless as sex.

You must be the type that doesn't even pay his girlfriend's tp back home. POC, I'm not looking for a guy that will take care of me, I have a boyfriend already, and taking care of me is part of what he does. Kill yourself! grin
FaceThem Is Here
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by franchasng: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Where is pocohantas come and carry your sister back to Abuja o cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by anonymous1759(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
dainformant:
A lady who thought she was coming to Lagos to have fun, has revealed her surprise after she claimed she was deceived by a guy she met online. According to her, she met a guy online and decided to visit him in Lagos not knowing he stays in a one room apartment in Ogun state.

Below are her words according to relationship expert Ben who shared the update. ;

This guy lied to me about staying in Ikeja, Lagos but Ben he stays in Ogun state in one small room, he even cooks inside the one room, everywhere is just smelling, even my room in Abuja is bigger and neater than this. Now I told him I want to go back but he refused to give me transport saying he is broke he doesn't have money.

Since I came, I have been eating yam for the past 3 days now only yam and the yam has finished. Please I need help and advice please. I'm in Sango Bridge sugar, I'm really tired of staying, I want to go back home please I need advice.

He said he stays in safe contain in Ikeja. I have never been to Lagos before, it was my first time. I didn't even know I'm in Ogun state until people started saying I'm in Ogun not Lagos. I thought I'm coming to lag to have fun after all he promised me ooooo. I didn't know I'm coming to suffer"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-travels-from-abuja-to-lagos-to-have-fun-with-a-guy-then-this-happens-photos.html

Last last some nigas no get level... Agreement is agreement. If I agree to pay her tfare to and fro I'll surely do it. It feels good when you keep your word whenever you snap your fingers she'll start running back to you like a dog. Girls love trustworthy men even if they're other wise . I'm not seeing the room as a barrier the guy didn't keep his word. If the girl is rich enough after getting to Lagos, she'll just Lodge in a hotel and travel back to abj the next day . That kinda guy is capable of ritual. Girls be wise. Always have a plan B.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Fatimah1123(f): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is hilarious. You shouldn't go to a guy's place without your transport fare to and fro,especially the one you're meeting for the first time.
My sister you've been conned,call your parents to send you money
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Akpacha(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Poor olosho wan form big babe, if u are a big babe u need not step into such house, u take taxi to d nearest good hotel, next morning u are in lag, book ur flight back to abj. Too bad that u stayed behind been bangged for good 3days for just boiled yam, now u are begging for tp to carry ur sorry, tired and smelly ass back to abj. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by allaboutobed(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
Lol. Broke girl. I am 100% sure the guy is preparing her for ritual. The instruction is to feed her with yam for 3 days then his yam would start flowing in. Hope she knows ISU (yam) is a slang for money in yoruba. She thinks it is ordinary that it is only yam he has been feeding her with and it accidentally finished in exactly 3 days?
Rip to the mumu girl in advance cool
how did u know all dis? D way ur mind drives rough is alarming
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Gordonz07(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
The girl never enter Lagos, but she go fear Lagos through out her life. grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lucky girl.

She was not buried under the make-shift, red-sanded grave for rituals! grin

See room wey man wan phock woman? shocked

Chai!!!!!! cry

A bush girl from ABV who has NEVER been to LOS? shocked

She not sabi say her “Ota YAM and PALM OYEL farmer” dey live for Ogun State? cheesy
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
hehehe. Imagine 3 days eating yam! She go dey him house till next year! grin she no get transport and she is forming big girl. She shld be worshipping that guy, at least he is feeding her. Sure she does not even have garri in her house at 'abuja'

Lol. See the bed the guy dey lamba abuja big girl grin and paying her with yam and oil. lalasticlala abeg take this to front page

Lmaocheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by allaboutobed(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
why is your Lagos in quotation marks?
most u comment b4 reading
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by franchasng: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol, funny enough this kind of broke guys are the guys that get fine girls more easily online while the buoyant guys find it difficult to convince one girl to even give them phone number, life cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by kilojoDesigns: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!

How did you arrive at girls not taking him seriously.
There are some things you can just tell, the girl is fake, from her English, to travelling and not knowing where she was, to not having tp to go back, to still living in such a condition with the guy. She's fake, probably from the village.both are liars just that one can feed himself, the other can't
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oya biacan ur advice is needed herecheesy
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by franchasng: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
not wickedness, it is foolishness on the guys part.

We have a lot of foolish guys nowadays, sadly cry

It is totally wrong to invite a girl when u know u don't have a comfortable apartment; be it one room or mini flat, at least it should be comfy, and u should be able to manage and feed her well and give her good treat before u invite her.

Guys are becoming too foolish of recent. Long distance relationship is not for broke guys, its demanding financially.

I wonder how some guys have the gut to invite a girl over when they know they are struggling to survive, na wa o
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Neddyogu(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
why is your Lagos in quotation marks?

Because it is not a 'real' Lagos. Adigboroja something oo
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Neddyogu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Akpacha:
Poor olosho wan form big babe, if u are a big babe u need not step into such house, u take taxi to d nearest good hotel, next morning u are in lag, book ur flight back to abj. Too bad that u stayed behind been bangged for good 3days for just boiled yam, now u are begging for tp to carry ur sorry, tired and smelly ass back to abj. Too bad!

No, not back to Abj, back to Mpappe grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Oya biacan ur advice is needed herecheesy
Laugh no gree me type cheesy she is so dump.....

Note.... If you're traveling to see a man for the first time go with enough money and lodge in a hotel take fresh up and call him to come and carry you ( mind you don't check out of the room yet ) just in case he isn't what he portrays to be you can go back to your room rest before leaving..... wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by CHIMCO(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
Lol. Broke girl. I am 100% sure the guy is preparing her for ritual. The instruction is to feed her with yam for 3 days then his yam would start flowing in. Hope she knows ISU (yam) is a slang for money in yoruba. She thinks it is ordinary that it is only yam he has been feeding her with and it accidentally finished in exactly 3 days?
Lol. Very funny.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by GoldHorse(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
What is wrong with a one room "safe contain" na?! grin cheesy. At least you are safe! grin

I hope you no starve the guy of that thing sha....
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by diliekene: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol Madame what the guy did was wrong but don't come here and saying these things ladies eye too dey shocked but d thing abt lies they all ways come out
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Oyindidi(f): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Even if you're going to a relatives place to spend sometime, make sure there is extra money that can take you back home.

I can't drink water in that room not to talk of eating yam in that placegrin.

Ladies, be wise not all that glitters is gold. The guy must've snapped in hotel room telling her its his room grin grin.

She should be happy the guy is not a ritualist..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Dammylois(f): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Was she searching fr a rich man.... And gosh what kind of a liability visit or goes on a planed date without at least transport fare So embarrassing o.... Me that can vex... I will hold transport so in case any thing not palatable s about to happen I can conveniently find my way, if you like promise me an all expense paid trip ko Kanye o, men that can disappoint... So we should contribute transport fare now abi?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Well, instead of posting this his room picture, why not add a feminine touch to his room and go on to post its before and after pictures. Else, you might also be brainwashing us to have a room in Abuja. Who knows whether you live 20 to 50 villages away from the FCT, considering the transport ...ish.

Just saying...
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Baqwell1738: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
so people like this still dey this country.... nawa o
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by sexdoll: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
how can someone be this foolish?

you're traveling and yet you have no plans for how to transport yourself back.

oh, now i see...

you had a plan.

and your plan was for him to fund your return ticket.

unfortunately, the plan backfired.

now you rush to the internet to shame the nigga for being a struggling guy.

calling you an idiot will be a great respect.

i will never blame any nigga who decides to lie to a _bitch again.

since these _idiotic _bitches have decided that a nigga's pocket is more important than the nigga himself.

then go ahead and deceive her just to get what you want.

by the time she discovers what has happened,

you have already had some good taste of her _damn pussy and you're onto the next...

don't even listen to her cries of being used and dumped.

because that's exactly what happens to anyone who can only bring sex to the table.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ACE1010: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
grin grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by billyG(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Is there no enuff joysticks in Abuja again?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Average AFONJA is a scammer... thank your star they haven't harvest your organs and skulls
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Even if you're going to a relatives place to spend sometime, make sure there is extra money that can take you back home.

I can't drink water in that room not to talk of eating yam in that placegrin.

Ladies, be wise not all that glitters is gold. The guy must've snapped in hotel room telling her its his room grin grin.

She should be happy the guy is not a ritualist..

Thanks for dumping me..
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ACE1010: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ahhhhh!! Abuja babe like you?? How can you be that daft??

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Oyindidi(f): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Thanks for dumping me..
My emails are giving me wahala. I can't reply both my gmail and yahoo mail. I left yahoo mail to message you with my other mail and same happened to the gmail. I couldn't reply. That was why I mentioned you some days ago asking how you're faring.

I've told you times without number to always ask before concluding.... Let me message you with another email..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.