Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (119924 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Your room in Abj is bigger than his yet you can't pay your way back home?

Who is broke here?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Steviewonder(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
LMAO, awon slay mamas com and elp ur fellow

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AHCB: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
the girl is fake because she could have left the guy the moment she discovered he lied to her. Yet, she stayed there eating yam for 3 days.

, call a spade a spade. She's as broke and fake as the guy.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
once again, shut up! Who needs a girl from cyberspace? Pvccy is the cheapest thing in this age. Girls full ground yakata! Go sit ur ass down and stop defending broke asses forming big chicks

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I dislike it when guys aren't true to themselves. No matter your condition, there's always a woman that'll like you the way you are instead of forming what you're not. The lady on the other hand isn't smart one bit. What's the relationship between Lagos and Ogun State? Couldn't she have asked questions that she didn't know she was heading to Ogun State until she was there? So not knowing Lagos State geography is an excuse for finding yourself in another State? Anway, beg your friends and family for tp. The guy is a pig sef and clearly, there was no relationship formed but sex trade.

Unfortunately most guys lie simply because the ladies like to hear lies.

Tell a lady what she wants to hear and not what she should hear.

Tell a lady the truth she thinks you are lying. Lie to her she believes you're telling her the truth.

Since our ladies are now materialistic and want rich guys "ready made guys", guys will continue lying to them.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
AHCB:
the girl is fake because she could have left the guy the moment she discovered he lied to her. Yet, she stayed there eating yam for 3 days.

, call a spade a spade. She's as broke and fake as the guy.
She's not fake. Nothing points to that fact, but may be broke. She didn't have money on her and had none in her bank account but the guy on the other hand lied all through. From where he lives and I'm sure about his entire life too. You should be the one calling a spade a spade 'cause I'm doing that.

This here is wickedness. It would have been a different case if he had said he didn't have money and she came willingly.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nasri100(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Unfortunately most guys lie simply because the ladies like to hear lies.

Tell a lady what she wants to hear and not what she should hear.

Tell a lady the truth she thinks you are lying. Lie to her she believes you're telling her the truth.

Since our ladies are now materialistic and want rich guys "ready made guys", guys will continue lying to them.

Well said mate. You are really calm on this one.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
jessca048:
the two of them deserve each other, how can a reasonable human travel from one state to another without transport fare and vex money. just for the purpose of going to catch fun

How are you?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
once again, shut up! Who needs a girl from cyberspace? Pvccy is the cheapest thing in this age. Girls full ground yakata! Go sit ur ass down and stop defending broke asses forming big chicks
I can only see one broke ass forming a big nigga. It's the guy, and I'm certain that's the life you live too.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nasri100:

Thanks bro.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nasri100:

Thanks bro.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

How are you?
have been doing fine.

what about you, how have you been doing
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by jumiasalesguy3: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
That's what you get for being greedy. I wonder who sponsored her trip, because if it were her she would have stated it. Houses in Ogun state are cheap, meaning the guy's condition is terrible. But guys no dy try o, you never chop, you carry woman join body. What erection and wetness will cause in this Nigeria no only God knows.
jessca048:
the two of them deserve each other, how can a reasonable human travel from one state to another without transport fare and vex money. just for the purpose of going to catch fun

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
jessca048:
have been doing fine.

what about you, how have you been doing
Yeah..
I've been waiting for you message on Line
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Yeah..
I've been waiting for you message on Line
i sent it since last week. but you have not replied. have you seen it
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Amarabae(f): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
No shame.
You left Abuja to "Lagos " just to eat his money.
What if he uses you for ritual?
Nonsense.
The room is dirty and scattered, why not help the guy to arrange it instead of trying to shame him on social media.
If you really love the guy, you should have helped him tidy up the room at least.
Hungry gluttonous empty entities everywhere.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
jumiasalesguy3:
That's what you get for being greedy. I wonder who sponsored her trip, because if it were her she would have stated it. Houses in Ogun state are cheap, meaning the guy's condition is terrible. But guys no dy try o, you never chop, you carry woman join body. What erection and wetness will cause in this Nigeria no only God knows.
the matter weak me oo,instead of him to face his hustle he is busy sponsoring travelling

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
jessca048:
i sent it since last week. but you have not replied. have you seen it
Really! Gotta check.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by jumiasalesguy3: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
There is no hard and fast rule that stipulates that since you were invited the host must take care of your feeding and transport. First, we don't even know the terms of agreement. I bet you that girl got there with nothing, not even the customary bread stuff. The guy told her what she wants to hear and her greed and entitlement mentality made her fall into it. Just like you are indirectly showing the entitlement mentality that since he invited me, I am entitled to all the good things life can offer. If she wasn't fake, she would have left the moment she discovered, which would have been the same day with her money. Leave feminist thinking and open your mind to the fact that everybody needs to bring something to the table for a good fun time to work
kimbraa:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AHCB: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
She's not fake. Nothing points to that fact, but may be broke. She didn't have money on her and had none in her bank account but the guy on the other hand lied all through. From where he lives and I'm sure about his entire life too. You should be the one calling a spade a spade 'cause I'm doing that.

This here is wickedness. It would have been a different case if he had said he didn't have money and she came willingly.
what's wicked here? Remember what they say about if you want to catch a thief, you think like a thief? This is the clearest instance. She can cry me a river for all I care.

Girls like her are the ones we see allover social media, flaunting what's not their's and what they can never dream of getting. If she didn't have any cash, can't she call an uncle, friend, aunt or family member? Yet she stayed and ate the guy's yam. Whether she likes it or not, the guy has been feeding her since she came to his house. She should leave if she doesn't like it and stop complaining.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Really! Gotta check.
check you will see it
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by showafrica(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
So someone can actually go to from state to state with last card. Women get mind ooo, so her plan was if to say the guy hold money she go abandon Abuja wash her pant for Ikeja hang am.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I can only see one broke ass forming a big nigga. It's the guy, and I'm certain that's the life you live too.
na u sabi i am not here to measure d!ck with sluts. Keep hoping frm d!ck to d!ck your day of eating yam is underway if you have not even had ur own days from all these whining of urs. Lol

12 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
jumiasalesguy3:
[s] There is no hard and fast rule that stipulates that since you were invited the host must take care of your feeding and transport. First, we don't even know the terms of agreement. I bet you that girl got there with nothing, not even the customary bread stuff. The guy told her what she wants to hear and her greed and entitlement mentality made her fall into it. Just like you are indirectly showing the entitlement mentality that since he invited me, I am entitled to all the good things life can offer. If she wasn't fake, she would have left the moment she discovered, which would have been the same day with her money. Leave feminist thinking and open your mind to the fact that everybody needs to bring something to the table for a good fun time to work [/s]
You lot don't surprise me. So you'd invite me to your State of residence, and I would be the one to pay my to and fro tp, for what? Where you told that lack of sex kills?

From her narrative, the guy invited her and with what he had put forward as his personality, he must have as well said money isn't the issue. I blame the girl for honouring his invite, not this 'Because I'm a guy, then the guy does no wrong' mentality.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cos the "lagos" turned out to be ogun staue
lol hilarious grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by victorian(f): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
I can't believe this cheesy

She get mind o!

Mehn, no juju will make me travel out of Lagos because of a strange Guy Iiving outside Lagos ! God forbid! I don't dabble into long distance thingy.
She really get mind! What if she was killed and used for rituals? Hmm na wa o!

She had better stay there till next year...kikikikikiki.. Ode! grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Flirtyjane:
assuming u read the story well, you will understand why. she thought she was travelling to Ikeja in Lagos to meet him only to be told later that where she is Ogun state not Lagos
i was too lazy to read
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
AHCB:
what's wicked here? Remember what they say about if you want to catch a thief, you think like a thief? This is the clearest instance. She can cry me a river for all I care.

Girls like her are the ones who see allover social media, flaunting what's not their's and what they can never dream of getting. If she didn't have any cash, can't she call an uncle, friend, aunt or family member? Yet she stayed and ate the guy's yam. Whether she likes it or not, the guy has been feeding her since she came to his house. She should leave if she doesn't like it and stop complaining.
abi o! The guy is even feeding her. Is it not obvious she cant even feed herself? Yet she is complaining
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
na u sabi i am not here to measure d!ck with sluts. Keep hoping frm d!ck to d!ck your day of eating yam is underway if you have not even had ur own days from all these whining of urs. Lol
I don't hop on shrinked dicks. Get lost!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by angelboy01(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Eat yam for 3days when she no be GOAT. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't hop on shrinked dicks. Get lost!
glad you did not deny that you hop on d!cks. Of cos you only hop on erect d!cks.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Sparkle777(f): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Chai, wat happened to vex money?? Now ladies, when going to a new place or guy. Always have extra cash and friends around. Never go on a date without vex money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.