Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (119922 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Henitan24(f): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sugaarh:
Please ehn that telegram eth link u dropped is it really paying
It's not paying, I'll edit my signature now kinda misleading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by thaprofit88: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ehen! Before I forget, those of u ladies that commented ' Vex money ' please can u just tell us the literal definition as its a new word to some of us dudes shocked grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Otamayomi1(f): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]3 things every lady should have in her bag/purse always;
1. Tissue paper.
2. Powder.
3. Vex money.

Never follow a man anywhere without your vex money.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Otamayomi1(f): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2018
thaprofit88:
Ehen! Before I forget, those of u ladies that commented ' Vex money ' please can u just tell us the literal definition as its a new word to some of us dudes shocked grin

Vex money.
The amount that can take you back to your house incase the misbehaves. What if you guys had a quarrel and you want to leave that place, will you now be asking him for to when you really want to prove to him that you are angry?.

It could also mean money to bail yourself out or someone else when the need arises.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
nwadiuko1:
sapphirePRINCEX
come and see ohh
lol hapum
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Otamayomi1:
[color=#990000][/color]3 things every lady should have in her bag/purse always;
1. Tissue paper.
2. Powder.
3. Vex money.

Never follow a man anywhere without your vex money.
U done tey for game sha or ur coach them teach u well cheesy
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by DuchessLily(f): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hahahaha... yam dey form twins ba?

ask Ondo people, they will tell u
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by sharpwriter(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
DuchessLily:

tongue
DuchessLily:

tongue
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by tightpussy156: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2019
stupid olosho sighted even if the thread na 4month I go comment.the girl is so foolish before you enter bus from.abuja an pay didn't u know were the bus was going to.u see foolishness u just jump enter an pay.u get to the broke guys house wen be like dustbin u notice he don scam u why not leave immediately the broke guy camp u for animal house an flog ur pussy blue an red for good three days.the guy go Bleep ur wide Toto till he bleed make pussy water dry for inside na ur eyes go clear.one fine bobo for one corner go they die for the girl but the stupid girl go they do shakara only to end up with one mumu broke guy fucking the guy to scopio u see how foolish the girl his.am not surprise na so girls they do that is why guys use the stupid ones for sexual satisfaction because that is wat they get to offer.those that will quote me wring for saying the truth should hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.